Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother
I had been suffering from lower back pain for the past 4 months. I know its cause that is masturbation. I doesn't have any accidents and injuries. I can't sit for a long time I mean my lower back is paining when I sat after 10 mins it lasts long. My study life struggles a lot. I am feeling loser and left from topper due to life killing habit masturbation. I already consulted a doctor where he said it is nerve compression based on xray. But I don't told him I masturbating daily. How can I tell him I am very shy type person. What should I do to get rid of lower back ache. Please please help me thanks in advance.
Mujhe irregular periods hotay hai aur 15 days say mujhe periods huwe hai aur aabi tak khatm nahi ho rahay hai.
Mouth ulcers are coming every month and remain for minimum 2 week once come. Generally gap between their arrival is 15 days.
If I have pcos problem then irregular periods but ovulation happened most of the months. Noren tablet is possible for me. We are trying for conceive. But we are stay only one month in same place. Any problem for conceive me.
My age 16 my weight 74 my height 5.6 how much should I decrease in weight and am in obesity if I want decrease please sat my det chart.
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.
With the increasing number of the diabetes patients in India, our country is moving towards the title of world diabetes capital. Due to a change in lifestyle and food habits health of the people are deteriorating day by day. The unhealthy body reduces the lifespan as well. Ayurvedic treatment is the amazing solution of the cure of this life threatening disease.
Diabetes is a health issue which is caused due to the increased level of blood sugar level in the body. The digestive system of the body breaks food we eat into sugar which is called glucose and sent to all the cells throughout the body. The cells convert the glucose into energy with the help of a special hormone known as Insulin. When body reduces the capacity to maintain the blood sugar level due to lack of insulin in the body then this condition is called diabetes.
The simple Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes which show amazing results in the treatment of the disease.
- Bitter goard: This is considered as the most effective remedy in the treatment of diabetes. Consuming bitter gourd juice in empty stomach every morning reduces blood sugar level of the body.
- Jamun seeds: The powder of Jamun seed of the leaves of Jamun tree both is used as remedies for diabetes. Chewing Jamun leaves prevents the production of sugar and keeps sugar level of the body maintained.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon is also one of the best remedies for diabetes. It improves the functioning of the pancreas and this would increase the production of insulin in the body.
- Triphala: This is the mixture of three different herbs, this ingredients are useful for the decrease of the sugar level in the blood. Some of the drug formations used to cure diabetes are :
- Asanad tablets
Diabetes is just not caused due to the lowering of insulin. It is mostly caused due to the lack of proper maintenance of the body. Sufferers should take care of their health by following the healthy lifestyle with the balanced diet, stress management and exercise with the natural herbs prescribed by some expert Ayurveda physicians.
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.
Consume bitter vegetables
You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.">
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible.">
Kidneys stones are a common condition. They are quite different from Gallstones which are formed in the Gall bladder. Gall stones are from bile concentration in the gall bladder. "Silent" Gallstones which are detected on an ultrasound done for another cause, can be left alone.
However, silent kidney stones should never be left alone. These can silently grow to a large size and cause kidney failure without the patient ever experiencing pain. Every patient of stone needs to be evaluated by blood tests, ultrasound and possibly CT-scan. Small stones 5 mm or less may pass out naturally, but should be monitored on Ultrasound to confirm clearance. Larger stones are cleared by a variety of Endoscopic Operations like Ureterorenorenoscopy, PCNL or ESWL. These need 1-2 days hospitalisation and have quick recovery. The stone removed should be analysed for contents so that appropriate preventive measure in diet and medicines can be started as soon as possible.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
Alternating between being happy and sad as you go through life's ups and downs is normal, but if you're sad most of the time, it could be a sign of being depressed. Depression takes the joy out of all your activities, and can make merely getting through a day feel overwhelming. The first step to overcoming this problem is to understand its symptoms and causes. Not everyone experiences depression the same way, but here are a few questions that can help tell you if you are depressed or not.
Do you feel helpless?
It is common for depressed people to feel helpless and that everything around them is out of their control. As a result, the person may either stop participating in activities all together or try to control things they can't. Both situations are cyclic and lead to further depression.
Have you lost interest in daily activities?
The feeling of helplessness is one of the main reasons depressed people lose interest in activities. Another reason is that activities that were once enjoyed now do not seem interesting enough. In most cases, this leads to the person isolating himself and withdrawing from all his family and friends.
Do you often feel angry or irritated?
Depression is almost always accompanied by irritability and anger. Small annoyances that would usually be overlooked quickly, take on an inappropriate significance. This can lead to poor impulse control, substance abuse and anxiety disorder. In most cases, anger and depression are related by the person trying to take accountability for things that are out of his control and hence feeling helpless.
Is there a change in your sleep pattern?
Your sleep quality is very closely related to the way you feel. Depressed people often suffer either from insomnia or oversleeping. Depressed people can have trouble going to sleep as well as staying asleep. This can cause drowsiness and lethargy during the day. Sleep apnea is also linked with depression. As you can imagine, if this is left untreated, it will only worsen your depression.
Do you feel tired?
When the body does not get adequate sleep, you begin the day feeling tired. Thus, depressed people often feel fatigued and complain of a number of muscle and joint pains. This is because the body has not had enough time to regenerate cells during the night. This is usually complemented by complains of persistent headache and stomach aches, both of which are emotionally connected to the way you feel.
The nature of depression is such that it lowers a person's self-esteem to the point of interfering with his ability to seek help. Hence, if you have a positive response to the above questions, it is time to address your problem before it worsens.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.