Doctor in REVIVE, Multi-Speciality Physical Health & Wellness Centre
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for REVIVE, Multi-Speciality Physical Health & Wellness CentreYour feedback matters!
My weight is 92 kg can Green tea is help full for wait loss? Or any other simple ways to loss my weight?
Hi All, I am planning to start taking Nestle high protein resource. I few questions on that. 1. Do I need to take advise from doctor before taking that? 2. Is there any side effects of this? 3. What is best time to take protein in day? Night or morning? Please advise.
Sore Penis? An "Alternative" Lubricant May Be to Blame
Men who are sexually active, whether with other partners or with their own hands, know that using lubricant is one way to help avoid a sore penis. Proper penis care enables a man to keep his sexual equipment in good shape and therefore to make use of it more frequently - something that is difficult to do when a sore penis strikes. But will any old lubricant do when having sex? What about an alternative lubricant, something that isn't marketed specifically for that purpose?
The answer is: it depends on just what alternative one is using.
In general, there are three kinds of lubricant that are created specifically for sexual encounters: water-based, oil-based and silicone. There are pros and cons with each type, as shall be discussed later - but first we will look at some alternative lubricants that men often use.
- Saliva. Most frequently used when masturbating and much more rarely used during intercourse, saliva is a "better than nothing" option - but pretty much a last resort. Spitting into or licking the palm of the hand does provide some temporary "slickness" which can be beneficial. But it doesn't last very long at all, making constant reapplication a necessity. Prolonged use of saliva by itself may result in a sore penis.
- Hand lotion. Though not designed for sexual use, hand lotions have an oil-water mix which make them a decent choice - but sensitive skin may react negatively to them. Also, some lotions have tiny pieces of grit in them which can cause irritation. And scented lotions have chemicals which can irritate delicate penis skin.
- Shampoo. Better than spit, many shampoos have a viscosity that make them effective, especially for masturbation. But they can dry out the skin and may also have scents which can cause irritation.
- Toothpaste. Although some men have used toothpaste, it should be avoided, both for intercourse and masturbation. Many brands contain chemicals which cause stinging and burning.
- Sunscreen and tanning lotion. Also not recommended. Although they tend to be mineral oil based and are for use on skin, the delicacy of penis and vaginal skin may react with a burning sensation.
- Petroleum jelly. Generally a good bet for masturbation, although its thick "gloppiness" may lead to overapplication. Some vaginas experience an irritation, and it can erode condoms, so avoid using for intercourse.
Using lubricants designed for sex is a much better idea - although even here, it's important to know which kind to choose. Water-based lubricants are safe to use with condoms and have the added benefit of not staining. They do require frequent reapplication, however. Oil-based lubricants last much longer, but can destroy condoms and make a mess of fabrics. Silicone lubricants tend to last a very long time and are safe to use with condoms. However, they can't be used with silicon sex toys and sometimes they require extensive washing to remove from the penis after use. They also tend to be more expensive.
Men may find that they need to experiment with different lubricants to find the one that is best for them. If using alternative lubricants, they need to understand that there may be significant drawbacks in terms of effectiveness and safety.
Not every man needs to use a lubricant to avoid a sore penis, but when they do experience a sore penis due to overuse or misuse, often the application of a first class penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can come in handy. The sore penis needs to be massaged with moisturizing agents, so a crème that is rich in high end emollients (such as shea butter) and natural hydrators (such as vitamin E) is just the ticket. Also important in a crème is the presence of alpha lipoic acid. By helping to eliminate free radicals, this powerful antioxidant strengthens the skin by fighting oxidative stress.
I have 101 kg weight. How to loss it ?I join gym for this before 15 days what should I do ?Please give me suggestions.
Avoid taking a meal until the previous meal has been digested. Allow approximately three to six hours between meals.
Career counselling can be defined as a process that helps an individual to gain an understanding of oneself and the various interests to make a firm decision about the career choice and further education plans. It helps in managing a variety of problems such as managing time, help in increasing the concentration levels, resolving various conflicts between parents and children in a family regarding what profession should a child choose.
Career counselling is required by everyone at one point in time as it helps in gaining an insight and hence illuminates us regarding our career opportunities and various improvements that a person can make. There are different roles performed by the career counsellors which are mentioned below:
- They help in making the correct assessment of aptitude, personality, interests and other aspects of an individual.
- It helps an individual to gain access to the resources and knowledge that are possessed by career expert.
- It helps in gaining confidence to cross the hurdles in one’s life and give a right direction with respect to different aspects of one’s life be it maintaining social relationships, personal life or any other career problem.
- It helps in modifying the abnormal behavioural patterns, especially in case of children. These behavioural patterns may involve the procrastination, ignorance of one’s mental and emotional health, low self-esteem etc. A career counsellor helps in correcting these behavioural patterns and makes a person indulge in more productive activities at any place.
- It helps in connecting students to the professionals having extensive experiences in life to share.
Psychology has played a very prominent role in counselling. Other than handling emotional difficulties, counselling follows a more holistic approach in dealing with various issues. Psychology is an integrated part of the field like career counselling where more emphasis is given upon the understanding thoughts and feelings of others. The roles like performing personality assessments require the knowledge of psychology where a person should have a detailed knowledge of different theoretical perspectives of personality and other underlying principles.
Hence, to work as a counsellor, you should have a professional educational qualification in psychiatry, psychology, or social work. The career counsellors have to be very effective in dealing with people; therefore they should be having good communication skills and should be able to establish rapport with the clients. They should be having the good connection with the education institutions such as schools, colleges, etc. The practitioners should be able to handle associations of large or small groups. They should be willing to take initiatives and work as a team. They should be flexible while dealing with different people and working on various aspects. They should have a good adaptability with respect to changes that take place in the environment.
Therefore, career counselling is not just a matter of good communication but a lot more than that. It involves a variety of skills and knowledge to deal with people’s problems. Also, knowledge of psychology is very much essential for being a career counsellor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!