Doctor in Ravi Kirloskar Memorial Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Ravi Kirloskar Memorial HospitalYour feedback matters!
My sister is pregnant with 19 weeks. She done her sonography at 19 weeks 3 days in that she came to know that child has a major bilateral cleft lip and palate defect. Right is 5 mm and left is 3 mm. Hard and soft palate are almost missing. Can this defect repaired till she complete her 9 months? If not can she then abort her child at this stage? please advise.
I have one girlfriend she is already married if I suck her pussy there is any problem? & can I fuck without condom.
I am 24 years old female I doubt if am having a psychological mental problems. I can not bear feelings if am going to have sex am really scared about that my partner is very much suffering due to that i am not allowing him to do anything because of my fear what will I do.
Period se 12 or 14 din per unsafe sex husband k sat Kiya tha or period se 3 din pehle sex with condom boyfriend k sat kiya tha boyfriend k sat sex karne se pehle maine Ko se check Kiya tha to result positive tha bt ek line light thi by ab dino dark h to sir y baby mere husband k hi h y boyfriend k ho Sakta h boyfriend ne protection use Kiya tha.
Last night, I slept with my boyfriend for the first time and he did not penetrate my vagina but he ejected his sperm on my external part of vagina and I never had sex before this. Is there any chance to get pregnant? Please help me by giving me suggestions over this matter I am very tends, my next period will be around 5th or 6th march.
I have loss my periods on January 18 but my last period is on 18 December so I wait for feb 18 but period was not come. Then I test of pregnancy so that was positive. But I don't know about my pregnancy days can you help me please answered me its vry urgent.
Which oils to use for deep frying. Which are suitable for eating veggies and which are good for making paratha. Please suggest
1. Helps in weight loss
Let us tell you that water doesn’t have some magical property that kills fat (sorry!), but it can help you with your weight loss efforts.
First off, by staying hydrated, one can prevent overeating. That is because a lot of people confuse thirst with hunger! Isn’t drinking water better than eating high energy foods?
2. Flushes out toxins early on
It is a long known secret that drinking water as soon as you get up, i.e. before eating anything is a good way to purify your internal system.
This practice helps to flush off the toxins from our body and cleanses the colon thus it enables better absorption of nutrients from various foods.
3. Helps in getting a glowing skin throughout the day
Water, the first thing in the morning, helps improve the skin glow by flushing off the toxins from the body. It also helps the skin do its job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating, renewing the body cells.
Homoeopathy is easy to use at home. It is ideal for first aid situations and minor acute illnesses (such as coughs, colds, flu, food poisoning), but if you are frequently, persistently or chronically ill see a qualified homeopath for constitutional care.
Simple ways to show courtesy.
1. Don't break up with someone over text messages.
2. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you're unable to call.
3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don't assume that they don't need it and never make them ask you for it.
4. Turn the volume down when you're watching a video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
5. Don't press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.
6. When using someone else's phone or computer, don't go through their stuff without permission.
7. Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the person who bought it unless they insist they won't eat it.
8. Don't use speaker phone to have a two person conversation unless your hand are unable to hold the phone.
9. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
10. If you stay the night at someone's house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
11. Don't let your arguments escalate in public. Find some where else to continue arguing where others won't feel uncomfortable or interested.
12. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.
13. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if You can)
14. When you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank as a way of saying'thank you'
15. Don't smoke when someone around is feeling uncomfortable. (so wrong)
16. Make sure you don't forget to return that book you borrowed.
17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it wasn't up to your expectation, just say'thank you.
18. When you have someone deserving of Your respect by way of age or status who's friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect.
19. Don't feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it's your life.