Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Rajesh bangalore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries, or ACL injuries, are understood to be tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases, like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
- Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
- Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care -
- Rest: Proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: Using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: Ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: When lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
- Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
- Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction
I got all tests doctor ECG ECO Endoscopy, everything normal but since 3 months I am having this pain. Upper chest down of collar bone, some times it circulated few seconds, I went many doctors they said only it is costochondritis. Even MRI also I did it show some minor infection in bone, first time they gave every thing fine other, after that they gave minor infection results? After that I went to some multi special hospital one of the senior doctor declared this is 100% costochondritis. And gave etoshine 120.
Hello am 17 years male and yesterday night I went to poop and as I went I was experiencing back pain in there. Also today morning while popping mild pain and now also am facing back pain mild pain but exists. This is an initial stage so what can I do right now. What has to be done?
Having a Chest pain since 5-6 days. It feels like my heart is running faster. Whenever I climb stairs and eat it feels louder. Also. Stomach and body ache. Dizziness. Burping and Farting. Feels like I will vomit but not. Sometimes eyeburn may be coz of mobile in night. And shortness of breath.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfiture as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
Are you suffering from body pains? It could be Fibromyalgia!!
Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always 'complaining of pain'
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain- Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back, neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue- Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties- These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc.
Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialized in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises,swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.
Need help regarding spine related issues. I have the reports. please help me about it and tell me how to send you this.
My mom age is 54. She suffered from severe joint pain in fingers and body leg pain. We went to rheumatologist. Doctor suggest tablet. She took tab for 8 months. But crp level is 17. Only reduce 3 point 20 to 17. Also she suffer body pain, back pain, feel vomit and stomach problem sometimes. Sometimes feel OK. How to reduce crp level and how long continue tablets. Is there any side effect. Other than crp level. Every other report is fine. No hormone, diabetes etc.
I have my nerve stick between my two bone at L4 and L5. What I can do. What types of exercise I have to do.
Hi, I was suffering from laryngitis and cough few days back. Now when this got cured like after 10-12 days I have a constant pain in my right side of waist. I.e below chest and above abdomen. Whenever I cough or sneeze or laugh loudly it pains allot. If I try to do crunches it pains, if I try to change my sleeping position it pains allot. What do I do? I am going crazy now. Is life full of pains and diseases? If one gets over I catch some other. I also have hypothyroidism 10 is the level. My vitamin D is 7.29 ng/ml. I am female, 25 years old, my weight is 52 and height is 5'3'
I am suffering from the digestion problem. It feels that stomach is full and no intake required. Also it feels that intake food is lying as it is in stomach and feels heavy.
Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is known to affect the soft tissues and muscles of the body. As a result, there is a muscular pain and fatigue experienced throughout the body, often interfering with daily activities of the affected individual. Though the condition can affect both men and women, females are more prone to Fibromyalgia than their male counterparts.
The pain (can be acute or chronic) associated with fibromyalgia is often an outcome of a condition whereby the receptors in the brain that perceive the pain signal undergoes modification, becoming oversensitive to the pain stimuli.
The body has 18 tender points spread throughout the body. These tender points are highly sensitive and can be quite painful when pressed. Research suggests that individuals with fibromyalgia experience pain in at least 11 of these pressure points when pressed (often used in the diagnosis of fibromyalgia).
Causes of Fibromyalgia
While it may be difficult to decipher the exact trigger that results in Fibromyalgia, the condition may be an outcome of
- Physical or emotional trauma, stress, anxiety, and depression
- Genetic predisposition. The incidence of fibromyalgia is higher in individuals with a family history of the condition
- Indulging in too much of a sedentary lifestyle (lack of physical activities and exercise) can play a pivotal role in triggering fibromyalgia
- Certain health conditions and infections such as Arthritis can also give to fibromyalgia
While muscular and joint weakness and pain are synonymous to fibromyalgia, a person may also complain of
- Sleeping disorders
- There is a weakness, headache (often associated with a migraine), and fatigue (in spite of having a sound sleep and proper rest)
- A person may experience Fibro Fog (a condition resulting from fibromyalgia whereby a person finds it difficult to memorize or concentrate on anything)
- There may be morning stiffness along with numbness or a tingling sensation in the legs, hands, feet
- Some women with fibromyalgia may experience menstrual cramps which are often painful
- One may also suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Temporomandibular joint disorders
Treating Fibromyalgia with Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, Fibromyalgia is an outcome of the vitiation of all the three doshas - Vata, Kapha, Pitta. This affects the digestion process (it weakens or slows down) with the buildup of toxins or Ama in the body. Thus, for an effective treatment, the balance between the three doshas should be restored along with the elimination of the toxins out of the body (detoxification).
- The treatment often involves a concoction of herbal and Ayurvedic oil massages and oil baths, lifestyle changes, dietary modifications, meditation and yogas or pranayamas
- Avoid non-vegetarian (can have lean meat though), spicy and greasy foods. Instead, supplement the diet with fresh fruits, vegetables, healthy or good fats (poly or monounsaturated fats), whole grains
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily
- Follow a healthy sleep routine. Mediation and Yoga will act as a catalyst, enhancing the overall treatment
- Drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco or drug abuse should be avoided
- A Warm Ayurvedic oil application with gentle pressure is very effective in this if done on regular basis
- Stay happy and stress-free
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Recently, from last 10 days, I feel pain in my lower left ankle I.e. In bottom of the feet which continue couple of hours. I'm male 42 years with no history of diabetes, heart etc. But sometimes I have high bp problem.
I've got a back pain from last 3 days. Today its paining severely whenever my back get a little arch also. 3 months ago I had done deadlift of 100 kg too hardly. From that day onwards I felt very little pain. But now it has grown. I can't even move. What should I do now?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 7 years & I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should be done now?
Mera pair me dard hai jo kbhi kbhi hota hai our Mera umr abhi 30 sal hai kya ye hmesa ke liye thik ho skta hai.
I got a low back pain. It is increased when I sit on floor and waking up from bed. It will also arise when I undergo extreme running. Doctor prescription not helping.
Anyone can get shoulder pain, and the cause might be simple to serious. You may get shoulder pain because of minor injury, carrying too much weight on the shoulders, poor posture, and any underlying health condition. Sometimes the pain comes and goes on its own without any need of taking medicines, but at times, it becomes difficult to treat them.
Conditions which may lead to shoulder pain may include rotator cuff disorders, instability of shoulders, frozen shoulder, broken arm, broken collarbone, and acromioclavicular joint problems.
The following are a few common causes-
1. Rotator cuff disorder:
A rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles which surround the shoulder joint. Tendons are hard and rubbery cords that link muscles to bones. The rotator cuff holds the joint in the right position so that it can move in a desired and controlled way. There are different types of rotator cuff disorder, and each of them leads to various symptoms. But common aspects of the problem include:
- Pain which starts worsening during activities involving the arm above shoulder level. This may include brushing the hair.
- Pain occurring on the front side of the shoulder which tends to worsen during the night
- Ache that occurs on the front and side of the shoulder
Different types of rotator cuff disorders and their characteristics are as follows:
- Tendonitis and bursitis- Tendonitis refers to the swelling of tendon while bursitis is inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is the fluid-filled sacs that are typically placed on the joints and in between bones and tendons.
- Tears- A torn tendon or muscle cause possible weakness and severe pain in the arm and shoulder. Some people also feel a popping sensation when they move the shoulder.
2. Shoulder instability
The shoulder is a type of ball and socket joint and shoulder instability takes place when the ball part of the shoulder fails to fit in correctly in the socket. It can range from catching or slipping feeling to total shoulder dislocation where the ball entirely comes out of the socket.
3. Frozen shoulder
Also referred to as adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder is a painful and persistent stiffness present in the shoulder joint. This makes it very difficult for carrying out the full range of normal shoulder movements. Frozen shoulder takes place when there is swallowing, thickening, and tightening of the flexible tissue which surrounds the shoulder joint. This doesn’t allow enough space for the upper arm bone or humerus in the shoulder joint and makes shoulder movement painful and stiff. A person affected with frozen shoulder may find it difficult to carry out the daily chores such as driving, exercising, and sleeping in a comfortable position. Some people may find it absolutely impossible to move their shoulders at all. The symptoms of frozen shoulder can vary to a great extent, but it starts advancing at a gradual pace.
When left untreated, shoulder pain may or may not worsen. When it does worsen it is important to see your doctor.