Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Qua Nutrition-JayanagarYour feedback matters!
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
Find the root of all your suffering in some negativity you are nurturing in your life. Rise above all negativity, drop down all things you are holding onto become free at this moment life is very beautiful nd we are all beautiful children of god.
Painful ejaculation, or painful orgasm, is commonly described as a pain or burning sensation that happens when a man ejaculates. He may feel pain between his anus and genitals or in his testes. He may also feel it in the urethra, the tube that semen passes through.
A man may become so frustrated by this pain that he starts to avoid sex. His relationship with his partner may suffer as a result. Many men with painful ejaculation experience depression and anxiety. Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia.
Infections in the prostate gland, bladder, urethra, or seminal vesicles can cause intense burning or itching after ejaculations.
Some sexual pain disorders have been linked to anxiety. Pain may occur as a result of having anxiety related to sex or intimacy. Being a victim of sexual assault or abuse can manifest in sexual pain or anxiety.
There are some other common causes of sexual pain in men. While it is important to make sure you have enough lubrication, an irritation you are experiencing may actually mean you are allergic to your lubricant. That goes for other products such as spermicides and even the detergent you use to wash your clothes, as these can cause allergies and irritations that lead to sexual pain.
Physical abnormalities, such as Peyronie’s disease, a tight foreskin, other foreskin issues, scarring, or frenulum breve, can also cause sexual pain. You should see your doctor to get a complete examination to rule out any physical problems that could be causing your sexual pain.
To treat painful ejaculation, a doctor must first determine the cause of the painful orgasm.Usually this involves a thorough medical exam. Sometimes, samples of urine or semen are analyzed. Medications may help if there is inflammation of the testicles, prostate or urethra.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering blood pressure.
I am doing gym from 15 days and my weight is 60 kg and I want to gain my weight so how can I gain my weight and can you please tell me a right diet and some tips.
How do loose my weight My height is 173 cm and weight is 92 Kgs I'm of 18 Suggest some diet and hard exercises I doesn't believe in Gym.
Sir mein khana to khata hu thik thak but mein mota nh pa rha hu. Mein kya khaun ki mera wajan badhega.
It is true that Hormonal changes are happens in the Person after the Marriage and causes the Weight Gain? Please Explain.
I got married in India in 2010. After a few months I came to know that my wife had large fibroids in her stomach that would affect delivery. After surgery to my wife, my daughter was delivered. After daughter's delivery doctor advised to remove the fibroids through surgery for my wife. She stayed at her home for some time, come back in 2012 saying she had recovered. However she had frequent fever, stomach pain, head ache, mood upset for a long time. When we went abroad in 2015 there again she suffered pain. When checked with the doctor doctor mentioned she had large fibroids. When we came back to India doctors in 2015 diagnosed her with 7 large fibroids both inside, outside uterus. In 2016 she took rest at her home. At the end of 2016 she came to my home. I am observing that she has lot of stomach pain, headache,fever, lot of mood upset. Even though she has put best efforts to do the kitchen work, take care of my daughter, her mood, anger gets ahead of herself. She becomes very angry against my daughter, myself. She does not participate in family activities at night time from quite a long time. In fact, she keeps a hand on her stomach and sleeps. I feel bad about her condition, offered to show her to a good gynaecologist. However she refuses and says that she is in good health condition and does not need to show to doctor. However she does not participate in night time activities nor interested in having any more kids. She is a good person. Her age is 40+ years old. I would like to know whether any treatment options are available for my wife so that she becomes better in her health condition. How I can take care of her if she is not willing to see doctor along with me. How I can make more kids with her, if it is possible.
What are the tests to determine Calcium level in the body? Also what are the normal range of calcium? Thanking you
Sir, I want to use Bhimseni kapur as room freshener. Can I use it or not? How can I use (burn or not)? Edible bhimseni kapur and Bhimseni kapur is same? please suggest me.
In the warmer, longer, laziest days of summer, the living may to be easy but your life probably feels less chaotic.
Give Your Diet a Berry Boost
If you do one thing this summer to improve your diet, have a cup of mixed fresh berries -- blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries -- every day. They'll help you load up on antioxidants, which may help prevent damage to tissues and reduce the risks of age-related illnesses. Blueberries and blackberries are especially antioxidant-rich.
A big bonus: Berries are also tops in fiber, which helps keep cholesterol low and may even help prevent some cancers.
You know you need to, now it's time to start: floss every single day. Do it at the beach (in a secluded spot), while reading on your patio, or when watching TV -- and the task will breeze by.
Flossing reduces oral bacteria, which improves overall body health, and if oral bacteria is low, your body has more resources to fight bacteria elsewhere. Floss daily and you're doing better than at least 85% of people.
Get Outside to Exercise
Pick one outdoor activity -- going on a hike, taking a nature walk, playing games such as tag with your kids, cycling, roller blading, or swimming -- to shed that cooped-up feeling of gym workouts.
And remember, the family that plays together not only gets fit together -- it's also a great way to create bonding time.
Be Good to Your Eyes
To protect your vision at work and at play, wear protective eyewear. When outdoors, wear sunglasses that block at least 99% of ultraviolet A and B rays. Sunglasses can help prevent cataractscataracts, as well as wrinkles around the eyes.
And when playing sports or doing tasks such as mowing the lawn, wear protective eyewear.
mprove your heart health: take advantage of summer's slower schedule by using your vacation time to unwind.
Vacations have multiple benefits: They can help lower your blood pressure, heart rate, and stress hormones such as cortisol, which contributes to a widening waist and an increased risk of heart disease.
I am diabetic I do running exercise for nearly one hour daily and I cover 8 kilometers. Pls suggest can I consume protein supplements and if yes then in hw much quantity and if not then what r the alternatives. I am 45 years old male. I feel pain in my muscles.
एलोवेरा एक रसीला पौधे है और इसके पत्तों में पानी का भंडार है, जो मोटी और मांसल हैं। इसकी पत्तियां दो पदार्थ उत्पन्न करती हैं - जेल, जो कि कई अन्य पोषक तत्वों में मिश्रित होती है, और रस, जिसे एलो लेटेक्स भी कहा जाता है। एलोवेरा जेल व्यापक रूप से सनबर्न को दूर करने और घावों को ठीक करने के लिए जाना जाता है। जेल आमतौर पर कच्चे रूप में और सीधे प्रभावित त्वचा पर लगाया जाता है। एलोवेरा जेल त्वचा के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद हो सकता है, धूप की कालिमा, कीट के काटने, चकत्ते, कटौती और घावों के साथ मदद कर सकता है। यह एंटिफंगल, जीवाणुरोधी है और कोशिकाओं के उत्थान में मदद करता है। एलोवेरा लेटेक्स का स्वाभाविक रूप से अवसाद, कब्ज, अस्थमा और मधुमेह के इलाज के लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है।
एलोवेरा में कई विटामिन और खनिज शामिल हैं जो शरीर के सभी प्रणालियों के उचित विकास और कार्य के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं।
एलोवेरा के लाभ:
1. झुर्रियों से मुक्त त्वचा के लिए: इसमें त्वचा, शरीर और स्वास्थ्य के लिए बहुत से लाभ हैं। एक शानदार एंटी-बैक्टीरिया, अनुत्तेजक पौधे के रूप में काम करने के अलावा, यह झुर्रियों से छुटकारा पाने में भी मदद करता है। यह त्वचा को मॉइस्चराइज करने में मदद करता है और त्वचा से मृत कोशिकाओं को हटाता है।
2. कब्ज से राहत: एलोवेरा का रस पीने से पेट और आंतों में जलन को कम करने में मदद मिलती है। इसका रस चिड़चिड़ा आंत्र सिंड्रोम, कोलाइटिस और आंत के अन्य सूजन संबंधी विकारों में सूजन को कम कर सकता है। इसके अलावा, यह आंतों में स्वस्थ बैक्टीरिया बढ़ा सकते हैं जो पाचन में मदद करते हैं।
3. मुँह के छाले को ठीक करता है: यदि इससे मूह के छल्लों पर दिन में कई बार लगाया जाए तो चिकित्सा प्रक्रिया को गति देने में मदद करता है।
4. कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को कम करता है: एलोवेरा रस में बीटा (β) सीटिस्टरोल नामक एक यौगिक होता है, जो शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रोल स्तर को कम करने में मदद करता है।
5. प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बढ़ावा देता है: एलोवेरा में मौजूद ब्रैडीक्नास प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को उत्तेजित करता है और संक्रमण को मारता है। एलोवेरा में जस्ता भी शामिल है, इससे हमें रोगों को बंद करने, जीवाणुओं को मारने और हमारे सेल झिल्ली के कार्य की रक्षा करने में मदद मिलती है।
6. तनाव कम कर देता है: एलोवेरा को एक अनुकूलन माना जाता है। एलोवेरा का रस न केवल मानसिक तनाव से राहत देता है बल्कि शारीरिक तनाव से निपटने में भी मदद कर सकता है।
7. यह मधुमेह के इलाज में मदद करता है: एलोवेरा रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को कम करने के लिए जाना जाता है। इसमें ग्लूकोमान्स मौजूद हैं जो रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को कम कर देता है।
8. एंटीसेप्टिक है: यह आपकी पाचन तंत्र को साफ करने में मदद करता है। यह खून को शुद्ध करने में भी मदद करता है।
9. रक्त प्रवाह में सुधार: एलोवेरा आपके केशिकालों के आकार को बढ़ाने में मदद कर सकता है जिससे आपके शरीर में रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार हो सकता है।
एलोवेरा रस के दुष्प्रभाव:
एलोवेरा जेल को इस्तेमाल करना सुरक्षित माना जाता है, लेकिन लेटेक्स से निकाले जाने वाले अप्रसारित रस का सेवन करने से कई साइड इफेक्ट्स पैदा हो सकते हैं, जैसे कि:
1. एलोवेरा रस में एन्थ्राक्विनोन नामक एक पदार्थ होता है, जो रेचक होता है और बड़ी मात्रा मंन डायरिया पैदा कर सकता है।
2. एलोवेरा में मौजूद लेटेक्स कोलाइटिस, क्रोहन रोग, एपेंडीसिटीस, डायवर्टिकुलोसिस, आंतों की बाधा, रक्त स्राव, पेट दर्द और अल्सर जैसी समस्याएं का कारण बन सकता ह ।
3. एलोवेरा का रस पीने से एलर्जी की प्रतिक्रिया हो सकती है जैसे कि त्वचा के दाने या पित्ती, खुजली या सूजी हुई त्वचा, साँस लेने में कठिनाई, सीने में दर्द और गले में जलन।
4. गर्भ और स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाओं को अल्युवेरा जूस लेना सक्त मना है। यह गर्भवती महिलाओं में गर्भाशय के संकुचन को प्रोत्साहित कर सकता है, जिससे गर्भपात और जन्म दोष हो सकते हैं।
5. एलोवेरा के रस से शरीर को अत्यधिक मात्रा में एड्रेनालाईन उत्पन्न हो सकता है, जो दिल की स्थिति से पीड़ित लोगों के लिए हानिकारक हो सकता है।
6. लंबे समय तक की अवधि के लिए अतिरिक्त खपत स्यूडोममेलाइसोस कोली का कारण हो सकता है। यह कोलोरेक्टल कैंसर का खतरा बढ़ा देता है।
7. एलोवेरा रस की अधिक मात्रा में लेने से श्रोणि में रक्त का निर्माण हो सकता है, जिससे आपके गुर्दे को नुकसान हो सकता है।
When 24-year-old Erin learned that she had type 2 diabetes she simply could not believe it was true. This could never happen to her, she felt. The diagnosis must be wrong. During the next few weeks Erin was prescribed appropriate treatment, and given advice on self-managing her condition, to control symptoms and reduce the risk of long-term problems. But before too long it became clear that Erin was continuing to suffer symptoms. Her diabetes was clearly not under control.
Erin was eventually referred to our clinic, where we discovered why the standard therapeutic approach was not working for her. Deep down, she still did not believe that she had diabetes. When faced with pressures in her daily life – Erin had recently moved to another country to take up a demanding job – she would feel overwhelmed and simply stop managing her diabetes, which seemed much less important than the immediate issues facing her. We helped Erin to recognize and understand this pattern of behavior, and to learn to cope with her disease. She has now finally accepted that she has diabetes, and understands clearly that she can benefit by taking responsibility for her treatment, complying with instructions and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Erin's case is by no means unique. Studies suggest that less than 50 percent of patients with a chronic disease follow their management plans correctly, for a wide variety of reasons. Many people with diabetes, for example, do not adhere to their prescribed diet or take their prescribed medication, resulting in poor metabolic control and a high risk of developing long-term complications.
Two major external factors influence the course of diabetes in an individual patient. Healthcare professionals control one of these when they establish a management plan, involving specific treatments, lifestyle modifications and regular assessment. The other factor, controlled by patients, is their ability to self-manage the disease, adapting the plan according to daily circumstances.
Few people – if any – will have this ability when diagnosed, and it is the responsibility of health professionals to help patients develop the necessary knowledge and skills. Patient education is widely recognized as vital for effective long-term care. However, its implementation is often inadequate, and too often it involves little more than putting information in front of the patient. Key issues for the patient, such as understanding the implications of the disease and learning how to incorporate its management into their day-to-day life, are sometimes not addressed.
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.
1. Bael fruit for constipation:
Fast foods that is very low in fiber is the main cause of constipation. Eating a traditional diet rich in fiber will treat constipation very effectively and if combined with home remedies will give the best results. Though fruits like bananas, mangoes helps people who suffer from constipation, bael fruit gives amazing results. Consume bael fruit regularly to get rid of constipation. The fruit is so full of fiber that it treats constipation very quickly. To eat, cut the fruit in half, sprinkle some brown sugar and enjoy it.
2. Bael fruit for ulcerative colitis:
A male about 35 years was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and doctors started steroid medications for him as his condition was worse. However despite taking steroids for weeks he kept having the flare ups. Finally the patient started looking up for alternate therapy and he found bael fruit. After taking bael fruit two times a day for a few weeks he could reduce the dosage and finally he was steroid free. After reading the incident, I was amazed at how a small fruit had saved the patient from so much pain. If you suffer from ulcerative colitis, please give bael fruit a try, as it does not have side effects.
3. Bael fruit for diabetes:
Bael fruit is good even for diabetics because bael fruit keeps the insulin level stable and even many doctors and nutritionist recommend bael fruit for diabetics. Bael fruit has an soothing effect on the stomach due to it's high fiber content. Try to include bael fruit in the diet in moderation. Too much of bael fruit will result in an upset stomach. If you are a dibetic try to eat it as a whole fruit, instead of juicing it.
4. Bael fruit juice for hair and skin:
Bael juice is one of the best way to keep our skin and hair healthy. Try making and drinking bael juice whenever you get fresh bael fruit. When buying bael fruit make sure to buy ripe bael fruit which smells ripe and sweet. To make the juice, first cut open the fruit like you do a coconut and scoop out the flesh. Add little water to the scooped out pulp and let it soak for a few hours. Boil the required jaggery with little water and strain using a fine strainer to remove impurities and let it cool. Now squish the fruit and water mixture with your fingers and then strain using a large holed strainer, as we don't want to strain out all the fiber from the juice. Now in a blender, take the strained juice, prepared jaggery syrup, a pinch of rock salt, a pinch of roasted cumin seed powder and a pinch of fresh black pepper. Blend everything together and serve it chilled in tall glasses. This juice apart from keeping the digestion in good order also keeps the skin and hair healthy and shiny.
5. Bael fruit for diarrhea:
In many parts of india, using bael to cure diarrhea is very common. The best thing about bael fruit is it is used to cure both dysentery and constipation. Treating both constipation and dysentery depends on the ripeness of the fruit. Ripe bael fruit is used to treat constipation and unripe bael fruit is used to treat diarrhea. To make the remedy, cut a unripe fruit and scoop out the pulp of a fruit. Boil a cup of water and add the scooped out unripened pulp and boil for a few minutes till it softens, strain and drink it warm. This decoction is very good for treating diarrhea. When selecting unripened fruit for using it in the remedy, make sure not to pick very unripe fruit.
6. Bael fruit for weight loss:
Bael fruit is also ideal for including in weight loss plan as it keeps the blood sugar stable and keeps us satiated for a long time due it's high fiber content. Try taking a bael fruit as an evening or a mid morning snack and it will tide us over till lunch or dinner without snacking. Bael fruit also is amazing for digestion related problems and keeps the digestion in keep order. The main key to natural weight loss is peak digestion which can be easily attained with these amazing natural foods. But please don't over consume bael fruit, especially if you are just starting to eat it, as you might get an upset stomach.