Doctor in Primecare hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Primecare hospitalYour feedback matters!
Dietary problems are a bunch of conditions portrayed by strange dietary patterns. These may include either lack of appetite or extreme food intake to the depletion of a person’s physical and emotional well-being. The two major kinds of eating disorders are as follows:
Anorexia nervosa: A mental dietary problem wherein the person does not eat enough, regardless of the amount of appetite they have. He or she, in the long run, loses enough weight to wind up being skinny.
Bulimia: Bulimia, also known as bulimia nervosa, is a condition wherein a person has an urge of binge eating and has a constant craving for consuming food. It is then followed by vomiting that is self-induced or done by using laxatives.
However, there are certain homeopathic cures for these mental eating disorders. These must be prescribed by a doctor before intake. The cures are as follows:
- Ars: Some people are extremely cautious about germs and dirt. Their anorexia is combined with the fear of being poisoned. They dread that they will catch certain diseases, so they starve. Ars, short for arsenic album, is the best homeopathic cure for this.
- Carc: It is helpful for people who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). They dread getting extremely fat and give into their fears that are usually related to weight gain. They suffer from constant sleep deprivation and are compulsive workers.
- Hyos: Anorexia, in addition to craziness, madness, and the fear of being harmed, could give rise to neurotic desires, excessive worrying about one’s weight and stressing over getting fat. All these can be treated with Hyos.
- Ign: The fear of getting to be distinctly fat, loss of control of feelings, and blacking out can all be treated with this medicine. People suffering from these conditions are enormously dissatisfied and this is usually related to their weight.
- Nat-mur: This is the most frequently used cure for anorexia. Fear of being rejected, harmed, and being exceptionally reluctant are certain traits of people who require this cure. This can also be the solution for dry lips, dry skin and loss of appetite, which is caused by compulsive eating and the fear of getting fat.
- Phos-acid: This helps people who are miserable with loss of hunger and tend to starve after which they get indifferent to all feelings and foods.
- Plat: It is useful for people who are obsessed with their appearance and fear getting fat.
- Puls: For those who have a feeling of uselessness and depression, this is a good medicine. They have a fear of gaining weight, and even if they eat a single biscuit, they fear they have gained weight.
- Sep: People who have anorexia, in addition to hormonal issues, queasiness, inability to smell, are usually suitable for this type of cure. They are disgusted by most of foods and their hormones cause lack of appetite.
- Staph: People who feel upset all the time are given this cure. They have a deep feeling of uselessness and depression and are even self-destructive.
I am not getting my periods. I had sex with my husband but had ipill immediately after sex still I have missed my periods from 3 days. I am getting pain in my lower abdomen and also their is white water coming since last 3 days but no periods. Please help what can b the chances.
On what days me and my wife should sex to avoid pregnancy. We want sex normally with out condom or protection. But we do not want pregnancy.
I am a female and My age is 20. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time 1 week back. And every time I try to pee, I suffer from burning micturition. Not exactly burning but some kind of irritation. Is it normal? And also vaginal discharge throughout the day though I suffer from it since puberty. The colour of my urine is normal (depends on my liquid intake throughout the day). No abdominal pain. No fever. No headache.Please suggest me soemthing for vaginal discharge.
Hi, endogest 200sr tab has been prescribed to me and it's been 2 months but still not getting pregnant what should I do for getting pregnant please suggest.
My girlfriend is 21 years old. We had sex 4 weeks ago. She did’t get her monthly period yet. We checked through pregnancy test tube but we are not sure what it’s about! Is there any pill or home remedy to stop pregnancy immediately without going for hospital or consultation.
Hello, main jab bra kholti hu to mere breast ki nipple alag se show hoti hai aur thoda der baad normal ho jati hai. Left breast main ye problem jyada hota h. Mere last 5-6 months se periods sirf 1-2 din k liye hi aa rhe h wo bhi light. Please help me. Kya future main breast cancer ka risk increase hota hai kya. And provide me some home remedies for breast pain. Thank you.
Due to the hormonal changes that a female undrgoes during pregnancy ,it is mostly likely that any dental problems present will become severe. Hence its always recommended to get your dental treatment done before planning your pregnancy.Incase necessary they can be safely done under precautions during the second trimester.
Being a Nutritionist i always guide my patients that the most important thing is that if you are starting a lifestyle modification it needs to be continued for a the lifetime so that you can lead a healthy life in future. You need to always keep in mind that whatever you are doing is gonna be helpful for you in the later stages. So any change in terms of the diet or complete modification in the lifestyle needs to be constant and permanent in your schedule so that body starts responding in a positive way towards your health.