Submit a review for N N Gastroenterology CentreYour feedback matters!
I have fat accumulation around the waist as also suffering from constipation, gas, joint pan problem, which yogasanas and medicines would help.
Hi i am 33 years old female anal fistula problem past 2 years I took all only for time being. It not permanent now what to do coz I have 2 month boy baby. I am scared for for operations. please tell any ointments or what food to have lots of fiber. please help dr.
Hello doctors. It is to informed publically that I am suffering from painless skin rash with swelling which is spreading to whole anus. Which makes my anus tight difficult in passing stool. And I first feel this symptom in january 2017. I goes to numbers of doctors of surgeons and skin doctors. I am not a rich person I do not able to afford private appointments. Even now I am jobless due to my present medical condition. When I visit surgeon Dr. he says this reddish is normal inside as this is not paining. It is normal mucosa. And if some surgeon agrees that this infection then they prescribe antibiotics which further worse the problem. So after antibiotic course they also say this reddish is normal inside. I feel that this is fungus infection because previously I have fungus infection on top of anus and perineal area. Thats why antibiotics are not solving problem but increasing it. And when I go to skin doctor they say this anus area is of surgeon Dr. so go to surgeon Dr. As they cannot see inside too. I have clicked pictures of skin rash for online reference. When I show this pictures to personally skin Dr. or online Dr. they only it is internal hemorrhoids not a swelling. So I fed up from going to many Dr. with no result. I have gone to depression. I got suicidal thoughts. As now my condition is in last stage and I am not treating it just watching the worsening of condition. As I do not know what is my problem and what will be treatment. It is to be informed all that if something happens to me then all doctors are responsible for it to whom I personally visit to discuss my problem and they say it is normal condition and consult psychiatrist. From january to till now. If my condition is normal then why I am going to Dr. And why my anus is becoming tight and I have difficult in passing stool which further give fissures and even now I am facing difficult in urine. Due to all this I am not able to eat and drink well resulting to worsening of my health condition. Which I further not able to cope up with the situation. And I am just lying without treatment with mental agony. Thank you.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.
I am suffering from indigestion. Sometimes I feel like it's not indigestion but its constipation. I feel inflammation is stomach. I spend lot of times in washroom. I am facing this problem from l.3 days.
Suffering from constipation. Usg shows 3 nos 1.3 mm stone in gall bladder. Lipid profile within range but uric acid prevails at 8.6.pl suggest remedy.-age -67.
Acidity is the result of the formation of abnormally high levels of gastric juices in the stomach. The secretion of gastric juices also leads to a common condition known as heartburn.
- Burning sensation or pain in the stomach
- Sourness in the mouth
I suffered from fissure before 1 month. I took tablets for 12-15 days after that I have some relief. I also took care of my diet. Please suggest me some ideas by which I again don't face Fissure.
My grandmother aged 70 years was diagnosed with cholelithiasis. Doctor recommend surgery for gall bladder stones and we had to opt between general surgery and laparoscopy. We are afraid of laparoscopy as my sister was operated on laparoscopy for appendicitis 5 years back and the pain was normal even after surgery and after consulting various doctors for pain they said that laparoscopy should not be performed. We had to opt for it as it has quick recovery option then. Which is the best option. Waiting for your valuable suggestion. Thank you doctor.
I feel bloating, gas and belching in the stomach whole day plus the stomach growls often. I don't feel like eating a lot, it's also not letting me put on weight. Please suggest a permanent solution for this problem.
Sir I am 24 year male. Suffering light lower and middle back pain over 3 months. And sometimes both side abdomen light pain when gas occurred. Usg and lft normal. Occult blood test trace. But I ear carrot, cauliflower and beans before the test day. Gp says don't worry. I am eating duphalac oral solution about 10 days. And after take this stool clear and pain almost 99 % reduce. I am sitting daily 11-12 hours. What I do sir. Please says some medicine and advise.
My pulse rate almost up & down. I.e 72-104 my BP is standing 130/90 every time have a pain in upper abdomen with gastric problem since one & half year. when I walk or came my heart beat seeing on my stomach.
I suffer from IBS. Was prescribed lot of antibiotics in last 6 months for stomach infections. Rite now taking PPI wid domperidone. Extreme nausea, bloating and stomach heaviness. Was prescribed some probiotics like floristore. Not felt nice. But felt good after taking homemade curd. Stopped curd after throat pain and viral. I frequently get viral/ throat problems. Pls suggest any good probiotics contains only lactobacillus other than sporlac.
My stomach is bloating. Suggest some methods for a flat stomach please. Im 22, 5 ft 5 inch weighing bout 65 kgs.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease needs to be controlled in the initial stage only so that severe symptoms can be prevented. There are a few easy treatments that need to be followed for getting instant relief and quickest recovery.
What are the commonest signs of Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Fatigue and fever: Low-grade fever can be experienced, which might invite fatigue, tiredness and weakness. Your energy levels will become too low, and thus you will lose your concentration to work.
- Diarrhea: This is regarded as the commonest signs of all, and it can be quite severe in a few cases.
- Stool with blood: If you find blood with stool, then it is a serious case, and this sign confirms clearly that you have got IBD.
- Cramping and abdominal pain: Ulceration and inflammation within digestive tract might invite both cramping and abdominal pain. Vomiting and nausea are the other two symptoms that are associated with the same.
- Weight loss: Your digestive system can get disturbed as a result of which you might lose weight on a frequent note. On the other hand, your appetite will get disturbed, and you will suffer from malnutrition.
What are the best ways to treat Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Lifestyle change: Proper diet should be maintained, and you should include foods with low fats, high fiber and others. Non-spicy and non-dairy foods are quite suitable in this case. Smoking, alcohol drinking and other bad habits should be curtailed from the diet. Eat healthy and drink water in abundance.
- Surgery: Only for dealing severe conditions, especially ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease, surgery is chosen as the best option but this decision is normally taken by the doctor.
- Medications: Specialized medications are being used like anti-diarrhoeal medications, pain relievers, and iron supplements, Vitamin-d and calcium supplements, vitamin-12 supplements and many more.
- Home remedies: There are few commonest homemade therapies that can treat IBD, and they are meditations, probiotics, acupuncture, turmeric, aloe Vera, fish oil and others. These remedies are the safest of all, and thus no side-effects will be faced.
- Doctor's assistance: Without doctor's help, you will not be able to get the quickest recovery from IBD. Therefore, you got to visit the clinic regularly in order to get the perfect treatment. There are a few therapists who can help you to get rid of unwanted emotional difficulties. A support group can also be joined for receiving moral support.