Doctor in Krishna Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Krishna ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hii. I am 22 year old male. I am a student. I wake at 9: 00 am and sleeping 12: 00 am to1: 00 am.so give me a diet plan according to my routine for belly fat burn. What I do? .what I eat? Thnx.
What are the symptoms of jaundice? These days I feel dizziness every time What is the reason behind that?
Hello, I am not getting any sensation in my penis since last 4 years, my penis is shrinked and it's not getting tight. I don't have any addiction of smoking and drinking. My age is 23 and I am unmarried. And I never have sex.
I am 29 years old. I do masturbate 2 times a week. Is it going to affect me in the family planning after marriage in the secretion of sperm. One of my life experience was that I tried to have sex but my penis wasn't becoming hard. Is it because of too much masturbation? Any meal suggestion for that. your help would be appreciated.
Hi sir/ma'am I have mouth breathing while sleeping please suggest me best solution for mouth breathing. Thanks.
Physical intimacy is a healthy sociobiological concept. It is a primary human need and we all are aware of it. However, it is linked to cultural norms, expectations and behaviour. In many societies, talking about sex is still a taboo and talking about sexual problems is simply out of question. Many people even in modern societies feel embarrassed to discuss their sexual behaviour, preferences or issues. The fact is that a sexual problem is just like any other normal issue requiring a medical and psychological intervention. Neglecting such issues not only impacts one’s health but also happiness and relationships.
- Sex problems can be experienced by both men and women. In men, inability to hold, premature or delayed ejaculation and impotence causes a lot of distress. In women, anxiety and fears impact negatively on their sexual behaviour. Apart from this, women may experience pain and discomfort during sex or a complete lack of desire for sex.
- Sexual abuse or an unpleasant sexual experience can deeply affect a person’s ability to view sexuality as healthy and positive. Such traumatic experiences affect a person’s desire for sex as well as his/ her ability to perform. Thus, emotions play a pivotal role in sexual behaviour and need to be addressed with a lot of sensitivity.
- Sex therapy is an intervention which deals with the sensitive issues surrounding sex problems through one to one counselling. The powerful sexual energy if not channelized well can cause a lot of personal and emotional problems. Thus, it is highly advisable to discuss the problem with someone knowledgeable, trustworthy and sensitive.
- Sex therapy is a right platform to express one’s issues pertaining to sexual dysfunction as it promises a highly professional and confidential service. The role of a sex therapist is to help individuals understand their problems from a different perspective and initiate interventions to remove their own barriers to achieving a happy and fulfilling sexual life.
The principle force behind this therapy is self help. Thus, partners are empowered to understand and deal with their own issues with the help of an expert who acts as a guide and facilitator. Many times, couples with sexual problems start drifting apart and losing feelings of love and intimacy. Such partners fight over no issues and are unable to deal with their growing intolerance and disconnect.
A sex therapist can look at relationship issues and help couples resolve some of their differences thus restoring a positive relationship, so vital for a healthy sexual life. Sex therapy is undoubtedly a safest and best way to discuss your difficulties, fears, anxieties, desires and even fantasies. Distressed over a sexual issue, seek help, check out a trained sex therapist in your area! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The physiological process of intercourse involves four stages excitement, plateau, orgasm and climax or resolution stage. Excitement is the first stage which, occurs with the physical or psychological stimuli to involve in sex. Plateau is the next stage which involves much of foreplay in which the partner involved is in physical arousal. Third stage is orgasm which involves the mating of the partners and actual act of sex and ends with the ejaculation of the semen. The last stage climax is the resting stage which most often delays for females and men achieve after the ejaculation of the semen. For those male with premature ejaculation the semen ejaculates too early with the initiation of the orgasm. They lack the control over the ejaculation of the semen.
Who is at risk?
Premature ejaculation is most common for those encountering psychological issues. Anxiety (performance anxiety) is the most common cause of premature ejaculation. Relationship issues, unresolved conflict and having sex for a limited number of times may also cause premature ejaculation.
Can it be treated?
Self-treatment: Males usually try self-treatment options like withdrawing themselves from their partner before the sense of ejaculation, slow thrusting or penetration force and purposeful masturbation before sex. Some may also try the use of extra condoms.
Sex therapy: Sex therapy involves doing exercise to improve the strength of the perineal muscle and increase the control over the ejaculation. This therapy involves Kegel’s exercise, stop – start technique this helps to desensitize the response of the men towards sex. This may also include squeeze technique, which involves squeezing at the tip of the penis near the shaft to hold the ejaculation manually by causing obstruction externally.
Psychoanalysis: Psychology states that men ejaculate too early because of the anxiety and over excitement. Many psychologist states that premature ejaculation can be treated with psychoanalysis, but this is much effective in all cases.
Medication: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are commonly used to increase the serotonin level that helps to delay the ejaculation. Antidepressant drugs or topical application of anesthetics like lidocaine are also used to treat premature ejaculation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. I am Suchismita and I am 27 years old. Since one month I was suffering from loose motion in the interval of 4 -5 days. otherwise I feel ok. Yesterday I was ok from morning and reached office and there I feel whole body ache. After reaching home again I had got call of loose motion and then I was feeling so tired and I had whole body pain. Whole night my body temperature remained high. After getting up in morning I am feeling weak and I had CHAKKAR. Is there any sign of getting pregnant or anything else? Kindly clear my doubt.
My father, age 53. Last day when he slept suddenly blood came from anus. He has constipation problem before. But Now bleeding is there Please advise what would be reason?
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
- A blocked nose due to colds
- Picking one's nose roughly
- Blowing one's nose
- Use of cocaine
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!