Doctor in Karnataka Gastro Centre
Submit a review for Karnataka Gastro CentreYour feedback matters!
I am facing lots of flatulence. I am drinking plenty of water and no pain in stomach or bloating. What's the medication to lessen flatulence?
Hi, I want to consult regarding the treatment for gallstone, my wife has multiple gallstones of size between 3 -4 mm and it was detected 4 months back, so Is there any treatment available for that so that it can be dissolved and no operation is done further. Thanks.
Hi Sir, My stomach is so sensitive that every month after 15 days I stop feeling hungry, feels bloating, can not eat food ,what are the causes for this. Please help.
I am suffering from acidity and premature ejaculation problems ,I consult Himalaya Herbals doctor she suggested to take confido 1 tablet twice a day, mentat 1 tablet twice a day both after food and himcocid syrup thrice a day before food. This is the first time I am taking ayurveda Medicine. So I want to know second opinion about these Medicine and how long I have to take to cure these problems. I having these problems for 4 months, and no major illness.
I have alot of problems in me like acidity, burning in through pease tell me some medicine about this .And Have also this thing in my leaver .So please tell me some thing.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or spastic colon is a rather common intestinal tract disease which is characterized by sharp pain in the stomach, stomach gas, diarrhea or constipation. It is a chronic condition whose exact cause, although unknown, is sometimes attributed to the dysfunctional production of the neurotransmitter, dopamine.
There is no particular treatment for IBS. However, the symptoms can be brought under control through various methods. The symptoms of IBS can be controlled by making lifestyle changes such as incorporating certain modifications to your diet and reducing or managing stress levels. For severe symptoms, you may require medications.
Patients may also consider homeopathic treatment for a rather wholesome effect and lesser side effects. The purpose of homeopathic treatment is to stimulate the body’s inner self-balancing mechanisms. In order to achieve this, this person must be provided with the right solution at the right time. Since homeopathy aims at treating the root cause of the problem, the treatment is stretched over a longer period of time. Additionally, homeopathy functions by stimulating the natural healing capabilities of the body. Some of the common homeopathic medications that can be used to treat IBS are listed below:
- Pulsatilla: Prepared from a medicinal plant known as wind flower, Pulsatilla is effective in the cure of IBS with its remedying effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Nux Vomica: This too is derived from a plant and has a positive effect on the digestive and nervous system, thereby being effective in the treatment of IBS.
- Sulphur: It is one of the most common choices among homeopathic practitioners for IBS. Sulphur affects the digestive tract and is helpful in the treatment of intestinal gas and constipation. It is usually prescribed for individuals who are rather thin and physically weak.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This is mainly prescribed for people with diarrhea and stomach gas. This drug acts specifically on the gastrointestinal tract
- Asafoetida: This drug is prescribed when there is a fairly common constriction in the bowel muscles.