Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Healthsprings ClinicYour feedback matters!
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Many times we forget about the importance of our health in the race to pursue our careers and goals. We take our bodies for granted and keep working them without stopping for a breath. While some may have mastered this art, there are many who may not be able to cope with such a lifestyle and may end up falling ill. The most common problem that most people suffer from is stomach upset, gas, or stomach pain, and all of this may be because of not eating right or having irregular eating habits.
It is due to such problems that people fall ill and then go to the doctor with a problem that may take much longer to treat. However, if the patient starts to check in with the doctor before the stomach pain worsens, it may be easier to treat because very often the pain arises from stomach ulcers. Ulcers are sores that are caused on the lining of the stomach or the oesophagus or even on the intestines. In serious cases, the sores may cause great damage to the stomach and may lead to much worse issues. However, with the right intake of food, the damage may be controlled in combination with medicines and treatment from experts.
Foods to avoid
In controlling the spread of stomach ulcers or peptic ulcers, it may be important to know the food that should be avoided so that the medicines and treatments taken for controlling the problem may work better. Here is a list of foods that you should avoid:
- Hot beverages such as tea, coffee, cocoa and milk should be avoided because they cause acid imbalance in the stomach.
- Anything that may contain caffeine should also be avoided.
- Alcohol should be completely avoided by those suffering from peptic ulcers.
- Citric or sour drinks such as grape or orange drinks should also be avoided for remaining at ease.
- Any spicy powders or seasonings, such as pepper, chilli powder and garlic should be excluded from the diet.
- Anything that is made from milk or cream and is extremely fatty in nature should not be consumed.
- Flavoured cheese that is strong and spicy should not be eaten.
- Meats that include high levels of fat or those that are highly seasoned should be completely avoided.
- Chillies or peppers in any form should be kept away from your diet.
- Anything that is made from tomato should also be avoided, such gravy, sauces or raw tomatoes.
When you start to keep your diet clean and healthy, it may be much easier for your doctor to cure you of stomach ulcers.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective.
An effective treatment procedure for the condition called eustachian tube dysfunction is balloon tuboplasty. It is a modern surgical procedure which places a small balloon-like device in the blocked eustachian tube. The procedure offers long term relief to patients and has proven very effective in opening the blocked eustachian tube.
What is eustachian tube dysfunction?
The back of the throat and the middle of the ear is connected via the eustachian tube. This tube is filled with air and opens up while yawning or chewing. It does so to maintain or equalize air pressure on both sides of the ear drum. If the eustachian tube does not perform optimally, it prevents air from passing and obstructs while regulating air pressure. The blockage causes severe ear pain, ringing in ears and/or hearing loss. Common causes of blockage are sinus, common cold or ear or nose infection.
Balloon Tuboplasty procedure
If the occurrence of the obstruction is rare, then it is not a cause of worry, but if it is frequent, then surgical placement of tubes in eardrums might be required. In this procedure, a modified PTA catheter is introduced into a eustachian tube with the help of a special micro endoscope that allows the catheter to be placed in the right position. After the catheter has been positioned properly within the eustachian tube, the balloon present on its distal end is inflated.
The pressure is kept unchanged for 2 minutes, and then the balloon is deflated. After deflation, the catheter is removed under endoscopic vision. The results attained by using this technique show that the procedure for dilation of eustachian tube is very safe, simple and effective. Moreover, it confirms that balloon tuboplasty is favorable for those patients with stenosis of the ear tube. For assessment of objective and subjective parameters concerning postoperative results a specific scale identified as ETS is used.
Success rate of balloon tuboplasty
This modern procedure has proven to have an astounding success rate based on results obtained from clinical studies. Also, tympanogram normalization rate was found to be greater than control subjects treated with medical management alone. The improvement in the quality of life measures is also found to be higher. Moreover, zero risk or reported adverse effects concerning device or procedure was found.
The eustachian tube balloon dilation procedure does have associated risk factors. Associated risks may include tissue and mucosal trauma or carotid artery injury. Before opting for this procedure, it is highly advised to consult highly reputed doctors and know the details of the procedure and whether you are the right candidate for such a procedure. Being aware of all possible risks and benefits shall help you make an informed decision and achieve beneficial results.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
Diabetic nephropathy (Diabetic Kidney Disease) is defined as the progressive damage to the kidneys caused by diabetes. It is characterised by the scarring of the glomeruli in the kidneys due to prolonged diabetes mellitus.
What Causes Diabetic Nephropathy?
Diabetes is a condition characterized by high concentration of blood sugar. Although the cause of Diabetes Nephropathy is not yet well defined, it is likely that the high sugar levels in the blood damage the blood vessels present in the kidneys that help to filter waste products, thus resulting in decreased kidney function and ultimately, kidney failure.
Not everyone with diabetes suffers from diabetic nephropathy. Although, factors that can increase your chances of getting diabetic neuropathy are-
What are the symptoms of diabetic nephropathy?
In the early stages, there may be no symptoms at all, but as the disease progresses, you may notice swelling in the extremities like your feet. Thus it is recommended to get your blood albumin levels tested on a regular basis. If it is diagnosed in early stages, the damage can be reversed. Other symptoms that can indicate damage to the kidneys are-
Lack of appetite
Itchiness of skin
General feeling of illness
Diagnostic tests that can confirm diabetic nephropathy are-
Routine urine test (urinalysis) - Kidney diseases are detected by the presence of a protein in the urine called albumin and this condition is called albuminuria. Other parameters that must be regularly monitored are-
Cholesterol levels in your blood
How can you treat/ manage diabetic nephropathy?
If this type of nephropathy is diagnosed in the early stages, the damage to the kidneys can be reversible. The key to managing diabetic nephropathy are-
Glycemic Control: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly
Management of Hypertension: It is important to manage your blood pressure as it can have a direct effect on the coronary blood vessels which in turn pump blood to the various blood vessels of the body
Renal Replacement Therapy: In chronically ill patients, renal replacement therapy is the best option. This can include haemodialysis (a procedure to flush out toxins from the blood, such as urea), peritoneal dialysis or ultimately renal transplantation.
Urine is known as the liquid waste that is discharged by the body on a regular basis, many times during the day and even during the night. Most of us do not give too much importance to this aspect of our being. Yet, this is an important indication of many things regarding your health. One of the vitals that are usually checked when we are having any symptoms of ailments and serious conditions, includes the urine.
The colour, odour and even consistency of the urine can point at the state of your health. There are many chemicals and toxins that are there in your urine which may be checked in order to decipher the level of the waste going out and the chemicals in the same. This is an indication on the type and severity of the disease that a patient may be suffering from. Here are the things that the colour and odour of the urine can tell you.
- Pale hued: If your urine is pale hued, then it means that your health is in normal condition. This colour may also tend towards golden. This colour of the urine is down to the pigment called urochrome, which exists in the liquid waste.
- No colour: If your urine is colourless, then it means that you have been drinking plenty of water or even ingesting a substance known as a diuretic that is known for flushing out the bodily fluids at a faster rate. This lack of colour usually means that your fluids and waste are both getting flushed out routinely and that everything is fine with your body and your health in general.
- Brown: If your urine colour is dark and appears brown, then you may want to see the doctor immediately. This may also come with episodes of burning and pain during urination, which can point to a range of problems. Very dark coloured urine with a moderate odour may point towards an infection in the urinary tract or even the onset of a kidney dysfunction. Brown-hued urine may point at conditions that have to do with the kidneys as well as the liver, which will need to be checked immediately to make the correct diagnosis on a timely basis and begin treatment for the ailment in question. You may need more fluids in order to get the colour back to normal, as it may also be a sign of dehydration.
- Orange: Orange urine may point at a high dosage of vitamin B12, and may show that you are dehydrated, while pink or red urine must be reported to the doctor on an emergency basis, as it may point at a urinary tract infection (UTI) or prostate problems.
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, coughs, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fibre, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, they act as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhoea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking of fat cells. Foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin disease such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to a cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals helps to fight cardiovascular diseases and successfully counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.
I am a girl of 16 & my present weight is 39 kg I want to increase my weight naturally is it possible? I have seen many such videos of weight gain on YouTube but I am not able to see any result.
Dear Doctor I am 27 years old I am very thin and I want weight gain how do gain weight gain actual I went gym but no results better for my body please suggest me.
I have desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. Want to loss weight. Please help.
कपिकच्छु का कई फायदे और नुकसान को प्राचीन काल से ही पहचान लिया गया था. कपिकच्छु का वानस्पतिक नाम म्युकुना प्रुरियंस है. 10-12 फीट लम्बी बेल के रूप में उगने वाली कपिकच्छु के जड़, पत्ते और बीज को औषधीय रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है.
आयुर्वेद में इसके ताकतवर कामोत्तेजक स्वभाव और शरीर को स्थिरता देने वाले गुण की प्रशंसा की गई है. कपिकच्छु में लेवोडोपा जिसे एल-डोपा भी कहा जाता है, नाम का रसायन पाया जाता है. ये रसायन एड्रेनालाईन, डोपामाइन और नॉरएड्रेनालाइन हार्मोन्स के लिए काफी लाभदायक होता है. यहाँ पर हम कपिकच्छु के फायदों और नुकसान को जानेंगे.
1. साइटिका के उपचार में
इसका साइटिका में भी सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. कपिकच्छु के जड़ के पाउडर में कायाकल्प लाभ और नेटविन टॉनिक का प्रभाव पाया जाता है. इसलिए ये पीठ दर्द नसों के दर्द आदि में फायदा पहुंचाता है. इसके लिए आप इसका काढ़ा या पाउडर ले सकते हैं.
2. बदन दर्द में
कपिकच्छु का फायदा बदन दर्द में भी देखा गया है. इसे और भी कई तरह के दर्दों जैसे कि नसों के दर्द जिसे न्युरलजिया भी कहते हैं, शरीर के दर्द थकान, पीठ दर्द आदि के उपचार में 50 मिली की खुराक ले सकते हैं. इस खुराक को आप 1 चम्मच कपिकच्छु, 1 चम्मच शतावरी, 1 चम्मच गोक्षुरा की एक समान मात्रा 2 कप पानी में उबालकर, जब पानी आधा कप रह जाए तो इसे छान कर बना सकते हैं.
3. एकाग्रता बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु हमारे दिमाग को एकाग्र रखने में भी हमारी मदद करता है. इसके लिए कपिकच्छु के बीज का काढ़ा आपको नियमित रूप से लेना होगा. कपिकच्छु का काढ़ा लेने के दौरान इस बात का ध्यान रखें की इसकी मात्रा 40-50 मिली होनी चाहिए.
4. शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु का बारीक पाउडर दिन में दो बार 3-5 ग्राम भोजन से पहले एक कप दूध के साथ लेने से ये पुरुषों में शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाता है. यही नहीं महिलाओं में भी ओव्यूलेशन को प्रोत्साहित करता है. इसके अलावा ये यौन शक्ति, सुस्ती, थकान, शीघ्रपतन, आदि में भी अत्यंत लाभकारी है.
5. पीठ दर्द में
पीठ दर्द में भी कपिकच्छु काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. इसके लिए 5 ग्राम कपिकच्छु के मोटे पाउडर को गाय के दूध के साथ पाकाएं. इसे एक चम्मच घी और आधा चम्मच चीनी के साथ मिलाकर लें. ऐसा करने से ये पीठ दर्द से तो आपको दूर करेगा ही बुढापे की दुर्बलता में भी उपयोगी साबित होगा.
6. पार्किंसंस के उपचार में
तंत्रिका तंत्र संबंधी परेशानियों में भी कपिकच्छु बेहद उपयोगी साबित होता है. आधुनिक चिकित्सकीय शोधों में भी ये पार्किंसंस और समग्र मस्तिष्क के सवास्थ्य के लिए बहुत लाभकारी माना गया है. इसे एक ख़ास दवा के रूप में लेने से लाभ मिलता है.
7. वजन बढ़ाने में
यदि आप दुबले पतले हैं और अपना वजन बढ़ाना चाहते हैं तो इसमें कपिकच्छु आपकी मदद कर सकत है. इसके लिए आपको 2 चम्मच कपिकच्छु का बारीक पीसा हुआ पाउडर एक कप दूध में मिलाकर अच्छी तरह पकाएं. जब यह गढ़ा हो जाए तब इसमें एक चम्मच घी डालकर भूरा होने तक पकाएं. ध्यान रहे इसे धीमे आंच पर पकाना है.
अब ये पूरी तरह से एक केक जैसा हो जाएगा. तब आप चाहें तो इसमें स्वादानुसार केसर, इलायची या लौंग मिलाकर ले सकते हैं. इसका नियमित रूप से सेवन करने से आपका वजन निश्चित रूप से बढ़ता है.
क्या हैं कपिकच्छु के नुकसान
- गर्भावस्था और स्तनपान के दौरान महिलाओं को इसके इस्तेमाल से बचना चाहिए
- इस बात का हमेशा ध्यान रखना चाहिए कि इसे जरुरत से ज्यादा मात्रा में कभी न लिया जाए.
- इसे लेने से पहले किसी चिकित्सक से अवश्य संपर्क करना चाहिए. इससे आप इसके साइड इफेक्ट से बच सकते हैं.
वानस्पतिक नाम सेन्टेला असिएटिका वाले गोटू कोला के फायदों का हम प्राचीन काल से ही उपयोग कर रहे हैं. भारत के आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा में प्राचीन काल से ही कई बूटियों का उपयोग चिकित्सकीय प्रयोजनों में किया जाता है. इसे आयुर्वेद में ब्राह्मी जैसा ही इसका भी गुण बताया गया है. मस्तिष्क पर इसका बहुत सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. आइए गोटू कोला के फायदे और नुकसान को समझें.
1. एकाग्रता बढ़ाता है
कई बार ज्यादा चिंता या तनाव की स्थिति के चलते हमारे ध्यान या सतर्कता में कमी आ जाती है. आयुर्वेद के अनुसार इस तरह की परेशानी को भी गोटू कोला के जरिए दूर किया जा सकता है. इसके लिए आपको एक दिन में दो बार 2 ग्राम गोटू कोला पाउडर दूध के साथ लेना होगा.
2. फूली हुई नसों के उपचार में
फूली हुई नसों को ठीक करने में भी गोटू कोला काफी मददगार होता है. गोटू कोला, का सेवन करने से रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार आता है. और ये फूली हुई नसों को विश्राम भी देता है. जिससे कि नसें पुनः अपने वास्तविक अवस्था में आ जाती हैं.
3. मानसिक उलझन ख़त्म करने में
मानसिक उलझन के कई कारण हैं जैसे ज्यादा चिंता करना, बेहोशी, गहरी सोच, थकान आदि. इन स्थितियों के कारण भ्रम या उलझन जैसी स्थित उत्पन्न हो जाती है. गोटू कोला आपके इस मानसिक स्थिति को सुधारने का काम करती है. गोटू कोला मस्तिष्क की कोशिकाओं को पुनर्जीवित करने के साथ-साथ मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति में सुधार करता है. इससे दिमाग में ऑक्सीजन का संचार होता है और उलझन ख़त्म हो जाती है.
4. तनाव कम करने में
तनाव की स्थिति में व्यक्ति के अंदर कई परिवर्तन जैसे चिड़चिड़ापन उत्तेजना, बेचैनी, निराशा, आत्मघाती विचार और आक्रामक व्यवहार होने लगते हैं. ऐसा मस्तिष्क में पित्त उत्तेजना के कारण होता है. ऐसे में आप गोटू कोला के साथ मुक्ता पिष्टी और जटामांसी का प्रयोग करें तो बेहतर परिणाम आता है.
5. बच्चों के लिए
गोटू कोला में पाए जाने वाले तमाम उपयोगी पदार्थों में एक ऐसा यौगिक भी पाया जाता है जो बच्चों के लिए बहुत लाभदायक साबित होता है. इससे बच्चों में ध्यान और सोच समझकर प्रतिक्रिया देने में ऊनकी मदद करता है.
6. नींद के लिए
नींद न आने की बीमारी भी अब बदली हुई जीवन शैली के कारण आम होती जा रही है. गोटू कोला मानसिक ऊर्जा को फिर से स्थापित करके को शिकाओं को पुनर्जीवित करता है. इससे आपकी अनिद्रा दूर होती है. इसके लिए आप 3 ग्राम गोटू कोला पाउडर सोने से पहले एक कप दूध के साथ एक हफ्ते तक लें.
7. मेमोरी लॉस में
मस्तिष्क की कोशिकाओं और एंटी-एमनेशाइक कार्यों पर सुरक्षात्मक प्रभाव पड़ने से मेमोरी लॉस की स्थिति उत्पन्न होती है. गोटू कोला हमारे मस्तिष्क में ऑक्सीडेटिव तनाव तो कम करता ही है साथ में मेमोरी लॉस को भी दूर करता है.
8. फटी एड़ियों के उपचार में
एक भाग गोटू कोला पाउडर के साथ सात भाग मोम या पेट्रोलियम जेली के मिश्रण से बना क्रीम दिन में दो बार फटी एड़ियों पर लगाने से राहत मिलती है. ऐसा आपको 2 से 4 हफ्ते तक करते रहना चाहिए. इसके बाद आपकी एड़ियाँ सामान्य होने लगेंगी.
9. मानसिक थकान मिटाने में
मानसिक थकान की स्थिति में आदमी थोड़ा चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है. इससे हमारी कार्यक्षमता प्रभावित होती है. ऐसा हमारे मस्तिष्क में न्यूरोट्रांसमीटर के रूप में काम करने वाले डोपामाइन नामक हार्मोन की कमी के कारण होता है. गोटू कोला डोपामाइन के उत्पादन को नियमित करके आपके मानसिक थकान को दूर करता है.
10. घावों को जल्दी भरने में
गोटू कोला के पत्तियों का पाउडर बनाकर त्वचा के घाव पर लगायें. इसके लगाने से घाव वाले क्षेत्र में रक्तसंचार में सुधार होता है. मधुमेह के मरीजों के लिए ये ज्यादा असरदार है. इसे अल्सर वाले घाव या मामूली जली हुई त्वचा पर भी लगाया जा सकता है.
11. बौद्धिक क्षमता को बढ़ाने में
गोटू कोला का 3 ग्राम पीसकर गाय के ताजा दूध में मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार किया जाता है. इस पेस्ट को सुबह खाली पेट गर्म दूध के साथ लेना होता है. इसके बाद नाश्ता न करके सीधे दोपहर के भोजन में हल्का शाकाहारी भोजन लें. ऐसा लगातार 12 दिन करने पर आपकी बौद्धिक क्षमता में सुधार आता है.
क्या हैं गोटू कोला के नुकसान
- गर्भवती महिलाएं और स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाएं इसके सेवन से बचें.
- गोटू कोला को अधिक मात्रा में लेने पर झपकी आने की समस्या हो सकती है.
- जहाँ तक संभव हो किसी विशेषज्ञ से सलाह लेने के बाद ही इसे इस्तेमाल करें.
Sir am student my weight is 45 I want to increase my weight my age is 19 years .I want to increase at least 60 kgs. What are the steps to be taken.
Any festival is the time to celebrate. Yes, even the food you eat. Any occasion should not be feared, felt guilty about or stressed on( as to how we can lose weight or detox ourselves before the celebrations). Instead of focusing on how we may end up bingeing or overeating, why not think how we can ‘be' and ‘continue to be’ on a healthy, sensible eating plan not only before or after the celebrations but during as well. Diwali is the time to give, share and celebrate that giving and sharing, so what's more better than giving your body the nourishment it needs and it will in return share health with you.
Here are some healthy eating tips you can celebrate with-
1. Don't try to go on some fast or detox or weight loss, crash diet in preparation for Diwali. Know that the moment you go off it or let go- it will just be down hill all the way with your weight going up for sure. Instead, stay on a sustainable diet or eating plan and you can enjoy your Diwali meals in the right amount and portion. Then eating the karanji for a snack will not push the scales.
2. Avoid eating out of any emotion, be it guilt, vengeance or too much freedom. This means any celebration should not make you guilty nor should you consider it a time where you can allow yourself to eat like there's no tomorrow and it's also not to overeat because you are justifying all the pre Diwali restrictions. A good diet followed before Diwali will ensure that you eat without guilt, within the right amount and enjoy it.
3. Exercise is good not only before or after but also during Diwali. If you are not hitting the gym, it's okay. At least try and manage 30 minutes of stretching, yoga or walking at home. This will prepare your body to avoid any disruptions to the digestive process.
4. Avoid staying empty stomach especially on waking up. A fruit or dry fruits are a good option to wake up on. This helps to prepare the body to digest the Diwali foods you intend to have.
5. Avoid the fat- free, low fat, low cholesterol versions of any food. These labels make you believe they are healthy and okay to beinge on. Instead eat the sweets or snacks made in the traditional way, preferably at home/home made, which will make you eat it in a more portioned manner with the benefits of the natural nutrition of the foods.
6. Don't leave home on an empty stomach when visiting family or friends. This way you won't be ravenously hungry and you won't end up clearing the entire plate of sweets or snacks served to you.
7. Try to eat smaller portions of a sweet or a snack and distribute it throughout the day. So, have the halwa or laddoo in the evening at snack time, rather than nibbling on it through the day. This will help you stay full and not keep craving for the sweet throughout the day.
8. If you plan to have a late night party, try to have a small light meal before you leave for the party. You can then later have small amount of the meal at the party. This way you break up your dinner into two parts, thereby avoiding overeating late into the night.
9. Avoid alcohol on an empty stomach. Eat your dinner after the drink.
10. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Including lime water or jeera water is helpful for digestion as well as avoid the bloating and acidity.
Remember, if you have prepared your body to eat right and sensibly as well as stay active way before any occasion- you can enjoy the festivities without the guilt and stress of eating.
Hi I am 22 years old I have a problem of bones and muscles pain especially on the lower side during my first visit to local doctor who is md in heart related issue Done my ecg when I had unusual chest pain during movements of hand and checked all blood reports which came normal then too after coming back from classes at home I used to take hot water massage then I feel relaxed but then again it started to take some pain during moments tendon pains were there mostly in rib cage lower back back of chest shoulders and little in abdomen this phase took around 1 month after that my doctor told m to do vitamin d and thyroid test so I came to know that my vitamin d is 7.7 ng/ml which is deficient so I took medicine for 20 days but still I had some pain which goes from ribcage to abdomen I am still confused about bones and muscle pain 1 week prior I started coughing but not continuously I had my sleep very well during this phase besides I have lifted whole cylinder which was field before paining do I need to worry now about my health I have consulted orthopaedic Dr. And he had given me medication now I am relaxed.
Milk is an important part of our diet. We begin drinking it when we are young, but our intake decreases as we get older. Some people shy away from it because they fear that it will add too much fat to their diet. Others leave it out because they believe that they no longer need it. You are never too old to reap the rewards of drinking milk. It is a great source of vitamins and nutrients, and it has several health benefits, such as:
1. Glowing Skin
Cleopatra took milk baths to help her skin stay soft, supple and glowing. You can do the same, or you can drink a few glasses of whole milk each day to get its benefits. Milk has several nutrients which help skin look its best. It has lactic acid which can act as an exfoliant and enzymes to help smooth skin. It also has amino acids that help keep skin moisturized. Milk can help prevent damage from environmental toxins because it has antioxidants. However, if you have a sensitivity to milk or dairy products, milk can actually aggravate your skin.
2. Healthy Bones and Teeth
Milk is a great source of calcium, which is essential for healthy bones. Not only do young children need it while their bones are growing, but adults need it to keep their bones strong and to prevent osteoporosis. Milk is also great for strong teeth, and it helps prevent tooth decay and cavities. In order for the calcium to be absorbed by the body, vitamin D must be present. If you have a vitamin D deficiency, buy milk that is fortified with extra vitamin D to ensure that your body absorbs the calcium.
Milk contains protein, which helps to rebuild muscles. Drink a glass of milk after you exercise to give your body what it needs to recover. It will help to keep soreness at bay while replenishing fluids that you lost during your workout.
4. Weight Loss
Studies show that women who drink low-fat or skim milk lose more weight than those who exclude milk from their diet. It is a great appetizer and it makes a healthy snack. Add a glass to your dinner, or drink a glass while eating a piece of fruit.
5. Healthy Body
Milk has properties that lower high blood pressure and risk of strokes. It reduces the liver's production of cholesterol, and it can act as an antacid. Vitamins A and B in milk can help build good eyesight. Milk has also been show to help lower risk of certain cancers.
There are several varieties of milk on the market, such as whole, 2%, low-fat and fat free. If you are concerned about the growth hormones used in milk, choose to go the organic route. With all of the types of milk available, you should be able to find something that fits your diet and nutritional needs.