Doctor in Good Health Obesity Clinic
Submit a review for Good Health Obesity ClinicYour feedback matters!
1 am 18 years old I have so much fat in my thigh area I want to loose weight fastly what should I do.
I am overweight 117 kg and lethargic can you suggest best allopathic medicine to be myself active and loose weight my age is 52.
Obesity is a growing concern worldwide with an increasingly large number of people being diagnosed as obese every year. This is closely linked to the type of lifestyle that we are attuned to; less active and more sedentary.
If you are obese, you need to lose those pounds quickly; obesity increases the risk of various cardiac diseases and metabolic disorders. Fat loss is a gradual process that involves making changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
Some changes that you can make to lose those stubborn inches off your waist are:
- Eat small but frequent meals: Generally, eating three large meals a day is what you follow. However, it is advised to eat smaller meals at least six times a day. Eating smaller and frequent meals tends to up your metabolism thus, increasing your overall calorie burn.
- Cardio: Cardio is the way to go, if you want to lose fat, especially high-intensity interval training. This is a form of exercise that involves doing an exercise, preferably compound exercises for a short burst of time (30 – 40 seconds) at full throttle, followed by a short rest period (10-15 seconds) and then repeating the process. This elevates your heart rate and keeps your metabolic rate elevated for up to 48 hours after your workout.
- Pick your foods wisely: The food you eat is important in determining how you lose your fat. Focus on eating a high protein, low carbohydrate and a moderate fat diet. Limit sugar intake to prevent blood sugar spikes. Focus on eating natural foods instead of junk foods as they have plenty of hidden calories.
- Be active: A sedentary lifestyle can hamper your fat loss process. Sitting in your office for long durations and watching television being glued to the couch are all linked with higher levels of obesity. Take frequent breaks from work and go for a stroll outside.
- Unwind: You may adopt relaxation techniques in your daily life, such as meditation to reduce stress as stress may lead to latent and sudden weight gain. Take up hobbies which can keep your brain involved and avoid stressful activities as much as you can.
I want to reduce 20 kgs. I went to gym one month I went thighs, buttocks ,stomach and leg becomes fat more. Pls help.
Weight loss and looking fit have become the vogue need and everybody is trying plentiful things to have a toned body. But guess what a person doesn’t really need to hit the gym for it. Yes, weight loss is as easy as staying back at home and just simply eating the right kind of food. People have a habit of binge eating junk food or skipping meals altogether and that aids weight gain.
To avoid this, here is a list of food items that a person can substitute for junk food and also burn fat instantly:
1. Fresh or frozen berries are a tasty option to lose weight. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, blueberries – there are plenty of options for a person to choose from. These fruits are low on carb and calories and have additional nutritional value to it. Berries can be eaten like a snack and it will make a person feel full in no time. Mix berries with yoghurt, salads or just blend them in a smoothie for a refreshing snack.
2. Oats, a food item that has gained a lot of popularity in the recent past, is a great food item to shed those extra calories. Rich in fibre content, oats keeps hunger in control. And providentially, oats are now available in many varieties now. From tangy tomato-based oats to sweet strawberry oats, there are so many options to eat from.
3. Citrus fruits are also an effective weight loss antidote. Oranges, lemons, grapefruits, limes, kiwi are some of the best picks as they taste super good as well. The high acid content in these fruits helps the food to digest slowly. This in return makes a person feel full for a longer time. Fresh juice, fruit bowls are a good breakfast option to lose weight.
4. Sipping ginger tea has many more health benefits than a person is aware of. Not only does it keep the heart healthy, but also helps in maintaining the health of the digestive system. The acid in ginger stimulates the gastric enzymes in the body and increases the metabolism of the body. It also keeps cholesterol induced fat in control and keeps obesity symptoms at bay. Start the morning with a ginger tea to prepare the body for shedding excess calories throughout the day.
5. There is a reason why everybody stresses over having green leafy vegetables in your diet. They help a person keep the body fit! Fill the plate with green leafy vegetables like spinach, avocados, broccoli, beans, and asparagus for a healthier looking body. All types of green leafy vegetables are full of fibre and have an extremely low-calorie count. They offer quite a few vital vitamins and minerals that help to ease water retention in the body. The presence of monounsaturated fatty acids helps to burn belly fat easily and keep symptoms like bloating away.
These are the top five best foods to burn fat instantly.