Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be sensible, well-reasoned, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I liked the way it was put across to understand easily and also was really helpfull too Thank You.
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. But give the name of any Ayurveda or allopathic medicine which is the best for this ?
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Advice bu dr. Sharath is awesome, just refering tables by other doc i didnt found that helpul
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Very good suggestions
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful. Sir, Very informative ur given tips. Please shower it for all of us time to time. Tks
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and helped me improve my health. use itcreally needy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thankyou for your suggestion
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are helped me improve my health and professional. Very good answer sir appreciate sir
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you so much doctor sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be knowledgeable. was great information
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable. But this does not solve the problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful. Thank u so much sir
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Seman fort..count
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sharath Kumar C to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are knowledgeable. Great explanantion
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are very helpful. It helpfull
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are saved my life. Thanks
Dr. Sharath Kumar C provides answers that are saved my life. Thanks
If I go for sexual intercourse with my partner, it takes jus half a minute or can say 3-4 pushes me to orgasm, how can I increase my sexual timing?
Anything that's done the first time can be nerve wrecking. It holds true for sex also. For men, it would be all about being able to perform; women, on the other hand, usually look at sex as an indicator of a relationship's potential.
Whether you're a woman or a man, keep these points in mind to make the best of the first time together with your partner.
1. Don't go in with a lot of expectations
You need to remember that sex improves with time as you become more comfortable with each other. Sex for the first time is not the be all and end all of the things; it's just the first of the several that you'll be having.
2. Breathe to release tension
Long and deep breaths are the key to beating the tension that gets built up around having sex for the very first time. This small tip can help to make your first less stressful, and more amazing.
3. Don't forget to kiss or miss foreplay
A study in the evolutionary psychology reveals that only 1 out of 7 women agrees to sleep with men without indulging in foreplay first. Men must remember that women are not always on the lookout for just sex, but something beyond that. Men should try to reassure the women with lots of kissing and touching. They could begin by planting gentle kisses.
4. Descend slowly
On an average, it takes about 8 minutes for a woman to be aroused before she desires her clitoris to be stimulated. Doubling, this time, is a good practice as it takes that much to reach orgasm. Spending 15 minutes of your time playing around with your partner's body before descending is what you should aim for during your first time.
5. Don't blame yourself
Women tend to blame themselves if their partner experiences erection difficulty or premature ejaculation. But such problems are typical, with the root cause being anxiety surrounding the occasion than you. So don't waste time beating yourself up over it, rather enjoy the moment. As many as 80% women cannot reach orgasm through sexual intercourse.
6. Every sexual encounter is distinct
It's very common for folks who are having sex for the first time to not speak up and let their partner know what's making them feel good and what's not. This is incorrect. You should not assume that your partner is an expert on sex. Even if he or she is more experienced than you, every sexual encounter is not the same. This holds true for men as well as for women. So be open and talk about what turns on you on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control:
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Vaginal rings: A thin, flexible ring that is inserted into the vagina where it stays for 3 weeks and is removed after that, only to be re-inserted in the 5th week.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
4. Sterilization - Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants:
5. Condoms - If you use condoms perfectly every single time you have sex, they're 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. The best way to make condoms work as well as possible is to use them correctly every single time you have vaginal, oral, and anal sex. That means wearing it the whole time, from start to finish. Make sure the condom is rolled on your penis the right way before there's any skin-to-skin genital contact. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I.m feeling weakness. And I am suffering from nightfall even when I am nt having any sex related thoughts.
Sun therapy for Premature ejaculation.
Exposure of glans penis to sun light is a standard therapy for premature ejaculation and may be even more effective than antidepressant medications in treating this condition. World famous sexologist Dr. C sharath kumar has done research and shown that sun therapy works by desensitisation of the glans penis. It makes glans mucosa rough and tough.
Also it accumulates melonin pigment.
Sun therapy also helps in reducing balano posthitis which is one of the cause of pe.
Early morning or evening walk in the sun may help fight the depression and anxiety that often accompany pe. You might also consider investing in a sun lamp or light box, which may help raise serotonin by mimicking the bright rays of the sun.
Hi sir, My last exposer after I get tested with hiv dna pcr 66 day negative Then antibodies test treated at 93,99,118 day negative sir But I have suffering with stuffy nose watter nose And tongue under tingling Lightly fever What is the problem In 3 months period I used so many antibiotics And fever tabs and cetrizine tabs if this medicine can given false negative sir.
Hi sir My last exposer after I tested with hiv dna pcr 66 day negative 2.tridot antibody test 1&2 at 93 ,99,118 days negative But still I have symptoms like stuffy, watter nose and mild fever, tongue under reddish What is this sir In window period time I used fever, antibiotics, citizen tabs if the medicine or not showing antibodies? i am negative or not.
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
PRP for penile enlargement and erectile dysfunction:
The platelet-rich plasma is then injected intotarget areas. This plasma rich in platelets, stem cells, and growth factors is very useful for tissue regeneration and healing. The prp injections are followed by corona injectionsdesigned to enlarge the girth of the head of the penis.
If you’re unhappy with what you’ve got down below, you’re not alone – a lot of boys and men want to trump nature and increase the size of their penis.
A new research product injects platelet rich plasma (prp) into your penis to make it bigger.
Technique: First, your own blood is drawn, then the platelets are concentrated. This platelet-rich plasma is then re-injected into your penis. The treatment is supposed to stimulate regrowth of new tissues and after one or more injections, lead to a bigger penis. The injection will increase penis size as much as 10 to 20% in length and girth.
In theory, the idea makes sense: use the body’s own healing mechanisms, goosed to new levels, to rejuvenate your penis to be bigger and work better.
But there are a couple of problems with this theory.
Prp injections prompt healing, not growth. Platelets accelerate healing of an injury by increasing inflammation (swelling) and growth of microscopic blood vessels. Platelet-rich plasma is often injected at the site of an injury to accelerate the rebuilding of the damaged tissue and restore the area to its original condition. So, prp injections can be a helpful means to boost healing and tissue regeneration after orthopedic injuries, plastic surgery or for bad arthritis, but they’re not going to make those areas bigger or better than they were before the injury.
There are several studies on platelet-rich plasma injections in penises – and those are in rat penises, after their genital nerves had been crushed.
He has presented his research paper at several international sexology conferences, held at china, dacca, singapore, europe etc,
At singapore conference his paper was adjudged as the best research paper.
Risks: Though I am sure that some men will complain of pain, I am more worried that repeated injections might lead to scarred, disfigured penises. Plus there are some concerns about rare risks leading to life threatening blood-clotting problems.
HPV genital warts treatment
While visible genital warts often go away with time, the virus cannot be eliminated once it is in your bloodstream. This means you may have several outbreaks over the course of your life. This makes managing symptoms important because you want to prevent transmitting the virus to others. Genital warts can be passed on to others even when there are no visible warts or other symptoms.
Treatment is required to relieve painful symptoms or to minimize their appearance.
- Imiquimod (aldara)
- Podophyllin and podofilox (condylox)
- Trichloroacetic acid (tca)
If visible warts do not go away with time, you may require surgery to remove them. We can remove the warts through:
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Laser treatments
- Excision, or cutting off warts
- Interferon injections
Women who have been diagnosed with genital warts may need to have pap smears every 3 to 6 months after their initial treatment to monitor any changes in the cervix. This is because certain types of hpv that cause genital warts are also associated with cervical cancer and precancerous changes in the cervix.
Is it okay to have a foot fetishism? I have it and don't know how to tell a girl about this. Any treatment?
A penis enlargement pump works by creating a vacuum around the penis. As the vacuum increases – that is, air is pumped out of the cylinder surrounding the penis – the resulting negative pressure draws blood into the erectile chambers, engorging the penile shaft to its maximum capacity. The elasticity of the penile tissues, there’s naturally some room for expansion; just as there is with an over-inflated tyre. Just like pumping the tyre beyond its maximum recommended PSI, pump the little man up and yes, he’ll start bulging at the seems… He’ll look markedly bigger, and during the pumping session he’ll feel as hard as rock too. The problem is however, that just like a tyre, there’s also a finite limit to how much expansion can take place.
Pump too hard and you can literally experience the penile equivalent of a ‘blow-out’ – rupturing either a penile artery or the sheath of tissue covering the erectile chambers (called the tunica albuginea). More about these potential problems below. The idea behind penis pumping is of course, very similar to penis enlargement exercises – both methods attempt to stretch and expand the erectile tissue so that the penis is naturally capable of holding more blood. Superficially, pumping might even seem like a credible alternative to the more labour intensive practice of penile exercise. In reality though, the results produced and the level of risk involved are quite different.
What You Can Expect
One positive thing to say about penis pumps is that they definitely enlarge your penis temporarily. It’s also true to say that as your penis adapts to regular pumping over several months and years, it’s possible to temporarily pump up larger and larger. Many men claim to have made permanent gains in penis size. But even for these lucky few, they state that it takes well over a year of regular pumping just to gain an extra inch or so.
Why Pumps Produce Little Permanent Gains
The reason pumping promotes much slower gains than penile exercise is probably due to its effect on blood circulation. Whereas penile exercise actively improves blood flow to the penis and ensures healthy tissue growth, the use of a penis pump does exactly the opposite. That’s because during a pumping session, the vacuum pressure cuts off blood circulation to the penis. And without a continuous flow of fresh oxygenated blood, the penile tissues slowly starve of oxygen. In the long term, frequent bouts of prolonged pumping are therefore, more likely to result in permanent nerve and tissue damage, as opposed to permanent penile growth.
It’s for this reason – to prevent the penile tissues from being starved of oxygen – that you should only pump for relatively short periods of time per session – no more than 10 – 15 minutes. But penis pumps not only cut off circulation during use, they also have no effect on improving and boosting the normal flow of blood to the penis. Again, a strong, healthy supply of blood is absolutely vital for both overall penile health and tissue growth.
Risk of Injury
Because penis pumps promote slow (if any) gains, many men make the mistake of applying too much pressure or pump for too long in an attempt to speed up gains. Over pumping in this way commonly results in ruptured capillaries and blood vessels just beneath the skin, causing large bruises to appear on the penile shaft. In severe cases, the pressure build up from the use of a penis pump can be so extreme that men actually end up rupturing one.