Doctor in Ashwini Polyclinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Ashwini PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
On the occasion of world diabetes day, I want to convey that the complications of diabetes can only be prevented by sharing knowledge about the disease.
Symptoms of diabetes include Increased urination, Increased thirst, Generalized weakness, Loss of weight, etc. Early identification of symptoms and proper initiation of treatment can prevent many complications.
Please keep an eye on the above symptoms, if any get a blood sugar done and report to a physician.
TIPS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF HIV-
- Sex with protection (condom)
- No multiple partners (sex partners)
- Avoid intercourse with sex workers especially unprotected.
- Avoid unprotected sexual intercourse at massage parlors.
- Avoid intercourse with anonymous that too without protection.
- Avoid bisexual activities.
Stay in a healthy and faithful relationship with your partner.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continuously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
There are many factors involve for feeling of lack of energy all the time, for some of those, we are responsible and for others not taking proper care of mother nature is the cause and we put blame on our environment, of course lack of nutrition due to poor soil, artificial fertilizers, GMO seeds, cold storage, air, water, food pollution, radiations all around us are the major reasons but lack of physical activity, fast-paced life, not dealing with stress properly are also main causes in feeling of constant fatigue.
Time is now to ponder and start taking care of ourselves and our environment.
Being #TheWorldDiabetesDay today we would be talking about how we could reduce the risk of diabetes by embracing a healthy lifestyle.
One important point concerning the diagnosis is that although no sperm are found in the ejaculate, there are often usable sperm found in the testis, as not all sperm that are made in the testis actually make it into the ejaculate. There is a “threshold” effect with sperm production, such that if production of sperm is high enough in the testis, then sperm “spill over” into the ejaculate. However, if that critical level of sperm production is not met, there may still be mature sperm in the testis that do not make it into the ejaculate. This concept is the basis for the statement that “sterility may beget fertility.”
Retrograde ejaculation is a disorder of the male reproductive system. It is the entry of semen into the urinary bladder. In this case, the sperm fails to emerge through the penis at the time of ejaculation. It is to be noted that the male patient may continue to reach sexual climax, though. He may not ejaculate or very little semen. It is medically termed as a dry orgasm. It is a major cause of male infertility. This is a rare problem. Only 0.3 to 2% of the infertility problems due to male are caused by this disorder.
There are certain risk factors attached to this disorder. This may occur due to the following reasons:
- Nerve damage caused due to Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis
- Bladder or Prostate Surgery
- Side effects of certain drugs taken for high blood pressure or mood disorder
- Spinal cord injuries
- Symptoms: The obvious symptoms of this disorder are listed below:
- Little or no semen discharged during ejaculation
- Male infertility
- Cloudy urine post sexual climax
Signs and tests: This can be detected through urine analysis. The test is conducted on the urine collected shortly after ejaculation. It will reveal the presence of a large amount of sperm in it.
Prevention: It is advisable to keep the sugar levels under control and check. Avoid medicines that can lead to this condition as a side-effect.
Complications: It is not a fatal condition. But it will lead to unwanted complications in your life. You will have to face the stress and strain of being infertile. It will hamper your conjugal relationship and sex life to a great extent.
Deal with retrograde ejaculation by homoeopathy: A homoeopathic practitioner will take a detailed report of your lifestyle first. It may include information about your habits, lifestyle, food choices, other preferences, etc. It helps the doctor to understand your basic constitution of the body. Thereafter, the right homoeopathic medicine stimulates the body and starts taking action against the disorder. The first course of action of the medicine is the primary action. After this, the body produces a secondary action, specifically against the disease. Homoeopathy provides a total treatment of this problem and the results are long-lasting.
It treats all the factors causing the disease and also lessens the risk factors. Acute drugs are prescribed to treat symptoms like abnormal semen discharge. Constitutional treatment offers relief from distressful symptoms like a dry orgasm. Regular homoeopathic treatment aims to correct the abnormality of the sympathetic nervous system that controls the process of ejaculation.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum i.e. coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria- One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold, or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses- Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas- Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi- People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.