Doctor in Anurag Clinic
Submit a review for Anurag ClinicYour feedback matters!
Is rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis are interlinked? If so what is the cure? I have both and taking saaz Ds 1gm daily twice (since two years) but having flare ups and my weight also increasing. What to do? Please guide me. Thank you.
I had problem of swelling, stiffness, pain in my hands, wrists, fingers and fatigue in my fore arms. I did some tests which showed negative RHA, ANA and normal anti CCP and ESR. My doctor diagnosed auto immune arthritis and suggested some medicines. I took tab HCQS 200, tab Saxo 500, tab Medrol 8 mg and tab. Maxneuron LC plus vitamin d satchel for a month now but l don't feel considerable relief. Please. Tell me is that treatment right to follow and if yes then how long will it have the effect.
I have 26 years I have job of long standing hours .so for some reason my left knee started paining .there was discomfort while climbing stairs squatting bending knee. I consult an doc andperformed an mri for the knee. The reports are saying that I have an cartilage thinning .thats the reason of pain. Doc suggested to take physiotherapy. I am doing physiotherapy form last 6 mnts .still no relif .doc suggest no knee transplant surgery coz you are too young .what should I do?
Sir I had a knee problem in acl injury in kabaddi how we solve these acl injuries please give me some suggestions I can't take treatment because I belongs to a poor family.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.