Doctor in Anu Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Anu ClinicYour feedback matters!
Eat a variety of healthy, low-fat foods. Healthy foods include fruits, vegetables, whole-grain breads, low-fat dairy products, beans, lean meats, and fish.
If you have acne prone skin, you must get in the habit of checking skin care and cosmetics labels for acne causing, comedogenic ingredients. They are bad for your skin.
Male Multiple Orgasms: Myth or Fact?
Men have long been fascinated by the fact that women are capable of having multiple orgasms. Perhaps because so many men find their own orgasms to be so enjoyable, males are often curious as to whether they could ever be capable of experiencing those multiple waves of pleasure. And if so, how? Is it a matter of some lucky physical trait? Or is a man simply going to have to get used to the fact that one wonderful orgasm is enough and not be greedy about having more?
What exactly is a multiple orgasm? There is debate over the exact definition of this oft-used phrase, but in general it refers to the ability to experience more than one orgasm during the same sexual situation (whether through partner sex or through masturbation). In general, there is some "down time" between the orgasms, usually a few minutes - although it can be shorter or longer.
Hard statistics are difficult to come by. One survey found that 15% of women have experienced multiple orgasms at least once, where another found the figure was 26%.
In women, the multiple orgasm is essentially dependent upon proper stimulation of the clitoris - which means that it needs to be neither over- nor under-stimulated. Since the clitoris can become very sensitive as a consequence of a first orgasm, finding the "just right" level of stimulation to achieve a second is especially tricky.
Meanwhile, men are not usually built for multiple orgasms. Although it is possible to orgasm without ejaculation, usually the two are linked - and after ejaculation, a man's physical processes typically begin making a second ejaculation difficult. Most notably, the penis tends to lose its erection rather quickly as blood is released from the organ.
Very few scientific studies have focused on male multiple orgasms. One 2016 study could only locate 15 peer-reviewed, published documents. Some of the documents are single case studies, such as a 2015 paper which examined a man who has regularly experienced multiple orgasms since he began ejaculating at age 15. During the study, he experienced six orgasms in the space of 36 minutes, maintaining his erection throughout. Another study documented an individual who experienced three orgasms, though he did not ejaculate until the final one.
Most studies seem to indicate that men who do experience multiple orgasms experience the first one with ejaculation, but that the subsequent ones are "dry." However, there are exceptions to this.
Although this has not been definitively proven, it appears that a man's prolactin levels may determine whether he can orgasm multiple times. Prolactin is a hormone, the levels of which tend to rise in men after they orgasm. This seems to have a "dampening" effect on their libido. So while studies have not been done to prove this, it appears that men who can experience multiple orgasms may be doing so because they produce less prolactin - or perhaps because something overrides the prolactin after it is produced.
All of which is to say that yes, some men can indeed experience multiple orgasms - and perhaps one day, science will find a way to make this more achievable for more men.
When that day comes, a man wants his penis to be in good enough shape to withstand such ecstasy - so guys should daily apply a first class penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). There are two ingredients in particular to watch out for in a crème: vitamin C and L-arginine. A guy wants vitamin C because it is a component of collagen, which keeps penis skin elastic and is vital for erections (as well as helpful for cardiovascular health). And L-arginine is an amino acid which helps the body produce nitric oxide - which in turn keeps penile blood vessels open for the increased blood flow which enables erections to occur.
Hello doctor, how to find the symptoms of urinary track infection .prefer me some tablets antibiotics to treat UTI. Because I have a doubt that I may have it after I used public toilets in an movie theatre. I have a doubt that I am having UTI. Please suggest me tablets to stop UTI in the starting stage it self Thank you.
Hi Sir, I am 24 years am using olifair night cream for past 3 months now my face is so fair but now my face has come small small circle like dark spot whats the remedy to rid my dark spots how to use olifair night cream daily use or weakly use I want to remain my clear fair please answer me.
Hi Sir, My age is 19 years and my skin is not clear and smooth, I have acne problem and blemishes over my forehead and nasal triangle could you please suggest a good ointment for my skin!
It is crucial to take care of your body after a heart attack and following certain rules mentioned by your doctor is necessary. One of the rules is that you cannot overexert. Therefore, most people believe that sex after a heart attack is not safe.
Sex is an essential component of a healthy life. According to cardiologists, it is safe for people to have sex after a heart attack. When you feel better and healthy, you can resume sexual activity. However, you must keep a few things in mind before resuming sex after a heart attack. Things you should know about having sex after a heart attack. Here are some important things that heart attack survivors should know about having sex after heart attack:
- Wait after having a heavy meal: Cardiologist Michael Miller says that heart attack survivors should wait for one to three hours after having a heavy meal for having sex. Waiting a few hours will allow their body to digest the food properly. As a result, it will reduce stress on the heart while having sex.
- Engage in mild physical activities to see if you are ready for sex: It is not wise to resume sexual activity immediately after a heart attack. If you had a myocardial infarction (MI), you should wait for at least one week. Dr. Miller says that one week is fine for patients who had an uncomplicated heart attack. However, before having sex, patients should engage in mild physical activities like brisk walking and climb the stairs. If they are able to do it without experiencing chest pain, fatigue and shortness of breaths, they can resume sexual activity.
- Wait till there is adequate healing: People who had a coronary bypass surgery need to wait at least six to eight weeks for resuming sexual activity. Until there is adequate healing of the chest region, people should not indulge in sex.
- Sexual challenges are common after a heart attack: Sex may not be the same as it was before you had a heart attack. Most men, who had suffered from a heart attack, reported of sexual challenges such as disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunction, and performance anxiety after a heart attack.
- Sex doesn’t cause heart attacks: It is a myth that having sex can cause another heart attack. According to a research published in the American Journal of Cardiology by James E Muller, the risk of sexually triggered myocardial infarction (MI) is extremely low. Sexual activity carries a negligible risk of causing a heart attack.
If you feel any discomfort while having sex, stop and take rest for a while. If the symptoms of angina do not go away in a few minutes, call your doctor for help. Have sex when you feel totally comfortable, in a cosy place. Be honest with your partner about your feelings and concerns so that you don’t feel anxious while having sex. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!