Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Have you been coughing so often that it is intervening with your daily routine? Drop that bottle of cough syrup that gives you an instant relief but along with a feeling of drowsiness. Though coughing may appear to be a simple issue, it is very harassing and can lead to various severe problems. Ayurveda has the power to alleviate the suffering to a considerable degree. The Pranavaha Srotas show how the “vata” that controls the respiratory systems in the body can be balanced with Ayurvedic means so that you are relieved.
Symptoms and their mistreatments
There are two types of cough, one with the phlegm that’s termed as wet cough and creates congestion, due to which you are unable to breathe. The other type of cough is the dry one, which hurts your throat and forms a pressure on the chest area while you cough. Well, whether dry or wet, a simple disease related to coughing is powerful enough to deprive you of your night’s sleep. If you are a patient of bronchitis or any other respiratory disease like sinus, then you are required to deal with the nagging problem of cough.
Ayurveda offers a great way of relieving cough.
- Gargles: Whenever you feel soreness around your neck, take a glassful of warm water and add a pinch of salt in it and start to gargle. The salt would help to drain out the excess fluids from the inflamed areas, thus, reducing the symptoms. It also helps in removing the mucus and thinning of the mucus. Gargling with salt should be avoided by patients suffering from hyper-tension. Such people can use simple warm water without salt.
- Take honey: It is not feasible to gargle anywhere and everywhere and in such cases, you can have a spoonful of honey as it is believed to soothe the irritation in the throat area. If you have a particular tendency to cough during the night time, then a glassful of warm milk with some honey can relieve your suffering. Diabetic patients should avoid honey.
- Turmeric remedies: A traditional Indian remedy to alleviate soreness of the throat region is to drink hot milk mixed with honey. You may even opt for turmeric gargles where you will have to mix half teaspoon of turmeric along with the same quantity of table salt in a glassful of lukewarm water and gargle with it. To get rid of dry cough, alternately, you can mix some turmeric powder in a spoonful of honey and take it thrice in a day.
Allopathic and synthetic medicines are generally loaded with numerous side-effects including nausea and drowsiness. In the worst case, it may lead to dependence and addiction as well. Thus, embracing Ayurveda can help you get out of the ailment permanently.
Will hair grow after it is fallen? How can it be grown? Is there any way to grow thick hair? My hair is thin and I can see my head in some places. Can I get solutions?
I am 26 year old male. I have problems with my teeth. My teeth loosing its power continuously. Some times I feel my teeth will no longer. I cannot use tooth brush in danger of blood came out. Cause of it my teeth looks so dirty. I work in private company so I fails to look after myself. Is there any way to recover my teeth strength.
I am 25 years old man have pain on my left testicle since one and half years. I could feel the pain occasionally without swelling or lump, I can urinate well ,walking well, sitting well everything is fine, I checked my urine and blood also was fine. I didn't get hernia also, what should I do?
I am 23 years old female and have hair fall for last 6 months. I have used hair fall control oil, shampoo for last 6 months but haven't got any control. Give some hair fall solutions.
I feel very sleepy after come back from gym. Is it ok to sleep after workout? Does it put any negative impact on my body.
Hello sir I affected by headache frequently in 1.5 month and after a pill it vanish .sir what precautions I should take for this? And this is continuously from last 6-7 years .Is this symptom of migraine? please advice me how I can get rid of this.
Hi I want to know one thing and that is I have one family member who is 18 years old and does not have any friend and he does not like to talk with anyone occasionally, he also feels like he is in depression, he does not went outside from his house and he stays at his house almost whole day so sometimes he also takes the snaps of bad things etc. He also do takes the snaps of his house labours and the snaps of the roads. When we all asked him the reason behind all of these things then he simple says like this I always live inside in my house, I does not go outside at any point of time, so now I want to know that does all these things (behaviours) of my that family member are normal or not, the actual reason for this behaviour can be because my that family member lives almost in house (does not went outside, lack of having friends. Or not.
I am suffering from under eye darkness. Or you may say dark circles of eyes. Kindly tell me what to do to remove it.
I am little bit ugly. My teeth was not aligned in straight. My lips were little bit big in size. One of my eye is little bit squint eye. Can be observed when concentrated. What can I do to look fair. Generally how much it costs me. Some round figure please.
Hi I'm 29 years I am very thin. I am eating well but my weigh is not increase. Why I want to become little fat and increase my weigh please.
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother