Doctor in Ambika Clinic.
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Ambika Clinic.Your feedback matters!
Although there is no factual link between a man's penis size and his sexual prowess, millions of men (and women) continue to conflate the two. It's no surprise, then, that many men are obsessed with their penis size, sometimes going to extreme lengths that could imperil their penis health in order to add some extra length or girth to their member. Many have gotten rich by playing on the vanity and insecurity of men who want a bigger penis, creating products that by and large do not live up to their promise of increasing the size of a guy's member. But several news stories recently talked about a new process one man has tried - using stem cells to enhance his penis size.
About stem cells
What exactly are stem cells? They are early-stage biological cells which can form other, more specific cells. So think of them as being like a lump of clay. When a sculptor starts out, he has this clay which could become just about anything. He can mold it into a dog, a human head, a bench - whatever he wants. Similarly, a stem cell has the potential to turn into any of a variety of other cells.
There are two kind of stem cells, embryonic and adult. Adult stem cells have the potential to create a whole organ from just a few cells because of their replication ability.
Adult stem cells are most easily obtained from three places: the bone marrow, body fat and blood. A scientist gets from bone marrow by drilling into the bone; from fat tissue by way of liposuction; and from blood by extracting the blood and then separating out the stem cells.
- So what kind of connection could stem cells have with penis size? Well, there already have been some small studies that look at erectile dysfunction. One study took stem cells from body fat and injected them into the penises of men suffering from impotence. All 21 of the study subjects reported erectile improvement, some of them to the degree that they could achieve erections without other medical assistance.
- Recently, an individual - at his own insistence, not due to a doctor or scientist - had his penis injected with stem cells to see if it would affect his penis size. The theory seems to be that because recreate themselves so well and so quickly, they would therefore increase his penis size.
- However, there has been nothing in previous studies to indicate that a mere injection could have this kind of focused effect. The subject claims that he indeed is bigger now - but he also admits he hasn't taken a ruler and actually officially measured himself. (If he were part of an official study, pre- and post-treatment measurements would be obtained.)
- More importantly, this man underwent an entirely experimental procedure that has no FDA approval and was not set up with safety protocols in place. (Fortunately, he seems to be doing fine.)
- It is possible that scientists will create and conduct evidence-based clinical trials to look at the viability of therapy to enhance penis size. But for the present, it is not an accepted procedure.
- Penis size, whether stem cell-enhanced or not, is not as important as the health of the organ. More men need to focus on applying a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. It's best to look at the ingredients carefully and to select one that contains powerful moisturizing ingredients, such as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also, a crème with vitamin A is recommended, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that help fight persistent penis odor.
Ah, the senses! These five friends play a huge role in every person's life, including the state of their sex lives. Unfortunately, so many men tend to focus on how they affect one particular sense - for instance, sight, or how their physical presence registers with a potential or existing partner -that they often neglect the impact a man can have on the other four senses. But in fact, the other senses can play a big role in how a man is perceived by another. For example, a man who has a noticeable penis odor is going to be a turn-off no matter how physically imposing he may be. That's why a man needs to develop and maintain penis care strategies that address the problem of unwanted penis odor.
The penis odor problem
It's true that not every aroma that emanates from a manly penis is a problem. A certain amount of manly muskiness can have an intoxicatingly erotic effect on partners and can actually be a benefit. But when that aroma becomes an actual stench, some serious strategies are called for to fight it.
And it's natural that penis odor should be a problem. After all, the sweat glands in the area are those that produce an acrid odor (rather than the more neutral-smelling sweat glands found on arms and legs). And the heat generated by a thick thatch of pubic hair, plus two layers of clothing, means that odor is guaranteed.
So what are some strategies to keep penis odor at bay?
- Wash it off. Number one and very basic - be sure to wash the area regularly. And not just with a quick water rinse. Use a gentle but effective cleanser to really clean it off. Do not use soap with strong chemicals or scents; this can irritate delicate penis skin, and the pseudo-scents from the soap can actually worsen the odor. Also, be sure to wash the penis after sex - whether with a partner or after solo play.
- Dry it off. Putting clothes on a wet penis is inviting a fungal infection to develop - and that will simply worsen the penis odor problem.
- Wash the clothes. Sure, when he was a schoolboy, a guy could get away with wearing his underwear for a couple of days running or with donning the same pair of jeans day after day. Now that he's a man, those days are over. A clean pair of underwear every day is a must, and if trousers must be worn two or three days before being washed, at least space it out so that those days are not consecutive.
- Air it out. Assuming a guy has access to some privacy, he should air his penis out every day. Sleeping in the nude is an easy way to accomplish this.
- Change the bedclothes. Putting fresh linen on the bed at least once a week is crucial; otherwise, the penis will absorb odors that accumulate in the sheets rather quickly.
- Use care when selecting clothes. Clothes that are too tight make the penis sweat more, as do trousers that are too heavy. Lightweight pants that give the penis a little room can help cut down on persistent odor situations. Artificial fabrics, like rayon, don't allow the skin to breathe; natural fibers like cotton are much better.
- Manscape. Either keeping the pubic hair neatly trimmed or shaving it down to the skin can help cut down on the heat quotient in the area, and thus on the sweat and aroma.
- One of the most important strategies to fight penis odor is to daily apply a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. The crème must contain vitamin A, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that combat the bacteria that causes unruly penis odor. It also pays to use a crème with alpha lipoic acid, as that antioxidant will strengthen penis skin by fighting excess free radicals.
- Having a mindset and an aura of openness and relaxation aid in the bonding process during sex and make the experience a more quality one. Good sex can be like a glue that holds a relationship together in times of stress. Having sex be “tension reducing” and relaxing rather than “tension producing” and stressful will aid in the intimacy bond and the quality of the connection.
- So much so that some couples report that good sex can bridge the distance gap in times of stress, such as during the child rearing years. Good sex is free, adds longevity to your lifespan, is excellent for your cardiovascular health and can contribute to a sense of calm and inner peace.
- Is yohimbe OK for men with heart disease? Well, I have heart disease. I've had it for years. My heart disease is a little different than the average man's, but it's heart disease nonetheless. It doesn't really impact me too much. I take a few medications, see the doctor regularly and do most of the things I want to do. I guess I'm in pretty good shape, actually. Because I know there are others whose heart disease is far more advanced than mine.
- Years back, I had the opportunity to try natural male enhancement pills that contained yohimbine, which comes from the tree bark of the yohimbe tree. This is a tree that is found in certain parts of Africa.
- Normally, I would have never thought to try a male enhancement pill, ever (no, really). However, I was young, dumb and I had a small business selling the things online. I couldn't believe how well these things sold. I kept selling out. And then I thought, I should try the things myself. I mean, you need to be able to tell people about your own product right?
- When I took the dose of the pills. I eagerly waited to see what was going to happen with my little test. Wow! Yes, they worked ridiculously well. I'll say that. It was a bit crazy. However, the side effects were insane. My nose dripped nonstop. My face got red. I felt like my skin was crawling! But, above everything else, my heart rate sped up. It felt like it was skipping beats and about to beat out of my chest. But why? What was happening to me? I started to freak out just a little bit.
- Yes, male enhancement products with yohimbe can work great for some men. But male enhancement products that contain yohimbine can be dangerous for men with heart disease. The substance has been linked to some majorly serious side effects such as seizure and heart attack. In short, no pun intended, it's just not worth it.
- If you decide you need male enhancement pills. I would suggest consulting with your doctor. This is especially true if you have any type of health condition or are taking prescription medications. Also remember that studies show exercising, watching your weight and quitting smoking can help men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED). Another alternative might be finding one of the natural male enhancement pills that do not contain yohimbe.
- Hypospadias is a congenital anamoly in which uretheral opening is under penis rather than on tip
- Dont circumcise your kid before hypospadias surgery.
- Undescended testis is the one which is not located in the scrotum,
- Either palpable in groin or in abdomen,
- More common in premature born babies,
- To be awaited for 3 to 6 months for testis to descend on its own
- Kid should get operated betwen 6 to 10months
- Delaying more than that wil result in changes in testis which wil lead to infertility and cancerous changes later.
When a man is in the mood to get it on, sometimes his body just doesn't agree. That's often the case when a man really wants to enjoy a little sexual pleasure but he's just too tired to bother. From ignoring the need to masturbate to telling a loving partner, "Not tonight, honey," a guy might find himself saying no to sex over and over again. If that's the case, there is something going on - and he needs to figure out what it is, not just for his own peace of mind (and his partner's!), but for the sake of his good penis care. After all, regular orgasms are necessary to "exercise" the organ and keep it in tip-top shape.
Too tired for sex?
Let's be honest: Sex is one of the most enjoyable things in life, and many a man thinks about it at least every day, if not multiple times each day. So it must be something serious to make him too tired for sex, right? Here are some of the issues that might lead to being too tired and other penis problems that are associated with it.
- Not enough sleep. When a man doesn't get enough sleep, it has a detrimental effect to every system of the body, including his penis health. But besides the simple fatigue that comes from not getting enough sleep, the lack of shut-eye can also lead to significantly less testosterone in the body, which in turn makes a man even more tired. It also affects his levels of desire in an adverse way.
- Insurmountable stress. When a guy faces burnout, lots of things happen. A man has more difficulty making decisions, insomnia and fatigue, anger and distress, a suppressed immune system and no desire for sexual activity - and that's all just for starters. Stress is the number one cause of many problems for men, but when it comes to sexual function, it's a true game-changer.
- Relationship issues. When a man has sudden penis problems, it might mean that he's dealing with something psychological. If a guy is also dealing with serious fatigue - the kind that means he would rather go to sleep than talk to his partner - the two might be related. Sometimes relationship issues can lead to a loss of libido that is so extreme it makes a man subconsciously avoid intimacy with that person.
- Problems with nutrition. A guy who isn't eating enough, or isn't eating the right foods, can suffer from serious fatigue that makes him too tired to engage in many things, including sex. This can also be the case if a man is getting plenty to eat but it's all the wrong things, such as the guy who lives on fast food and never touches a fresh veggie. Nutrition problems should be evaluated by a physician.
- Underlying medical conditions. Some men might have an underlying medical problem that translates into penis problems. For instance, a guy with diabetes might be tired all the time because his blood sugar is too high, which means his cells don't get the energy they need. Or a guy might suffer from serious depression, and as a result, he feels the bone-deep fatigue that makes him want to stay in bed all day - but not do anything in that bed but sleep. Only time spent at the doctor's office can lead to an investigation and diagnosis of these kind of problems.
Whether a man is really tired or full of energy, he should always strive to protect his penis health by engaging in excellent penis care. He can do this by reaching for a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A good crème will contain multiple vitamins and nutrients, including amino acids for overall health, vitamin E and Shea butter for softness, and a plethora of vitamins to maintain tip-top health for the penis.