Doctor in Allergy, Asthma and Chest Centre
Submit a review for Allergy, Asthma and Chest CentreYour feedback matters!
He is a very good and dedicated doctor. He patiently listens to the needs of the patients. He was kind enough to discuss all the minute details in simple words, more than anything else, he is very sharp in diagnosis skills. He has great touch in which patient is healed within no time.
My mom has dry cough from past 10 months. She consulted more than 10 doctors and use to have excessive cough syrups and medicines but none provided relief. Instead she used to be drowsy and inactive throughout the day due to the cough syrups. We had lost hope and found ourselves in midst of nowhere. She used to cough the whole night. Finally I thought of researching online to find a good doctor who is specialised in treating cough and respiratory problems. I got the details of Dr. R Narasimhan. We visited him of 2nd July 2017. He is a great listener and instantly identified the cause of the cough. Its been 2 days since my mother is having the medicines prescribed by him. Eager to see the results! Hope it works :)
Thank you so much Sir!! Your medications worked like magic on my mother! She had cough for 10 months and after consulting many doctors, we came to your clinic. The cough has vanished now like it never existed! Thank you so much ! :) I am recommending you to many of my relatives nad friends
An excellent doctor..... Within one day my cough has vanished.. I had been suffering from dry cough since 2 months,no medications had helped me get cured. But Dr. R. Narasimhan's medications has done wonders! Very very happy
Raman Kumar Sharma
It was a good experience with the doctor.I had dry cough for more than 2 months.But, just one day after consulting him,I am feeling better.
M S Ganesh
Good doctor explain abt disease & precautionary
Very good doctor ..
Arpana R Devarhubli
Hi. A stray dog scratch me on my leg 10 day before. There is not a bleeding from scratch. Is there I need vaccination? Please help me.
My mom is feeling giddiness, blurred vision and loss of words for few minutes and she felt it twice today. Can I get to know what may be the reason. She has asthma and was diagnosed for breast cancer around 2 months back. Please suggest the reason for these symptoms.
Is there permanent cure for bronchospasm. Or it is a life time disease just like asthma needing inhaler?
My child is having bronchospasm .only asthma patient have bronchospasm or any one can have bronchospasm? Asthma or bronchospasm both are same?
Hello Doctor, my 4 years little girl child suffering from blood allergy, and she is strictly avoided Egg, soybeans,wheat, cow milk. As she is suffering from 10 months, from that time till she is not taking those items, but still she is suffering from the itching, on her body like brown colours spots, as she is having Immunoglobulin E (Ig E) 194.8, she is taking Primosa capsule, Allegra syrup. actually till how many years she has to take those? Why she is getting again those itching ,when we are taking more care before purchasing any thing also?
I am 36 years old with my left inside nose tilted due to enlarged bone since my childhood. Though the growth is constant now but I feel problem taking complete breath and suffer from mild asthma also. Please suggest should I go for surgery or medicines are there to correct it completely.
I am suffering from asthma allergic rhinitis and nose blocked problems I am using montek lc and doxyphilline tablets for 2 months is there permanent solutions in homeopathy I have also anxiety neurosis.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!