Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Bam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Harsh Khandelwal
Submit a review for Mr. Harsh KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old man and I have suffering from chickenpox problem last 3 days. What should I do please tell me.
How long working out is good in summer season? What all food are good after working out what drinks are good.
What to do I am having headache from last two days and also having weakness and having full body pain from last two months and I was also suffered from cold but right now I am not having cold so please tell the opinion what to do.
In times of toned abs, nobody likes to flaunt belly fat. The burning of belly fat is one of topmost health priorities of all individuals irrespective of gender or nationality across the globe and people are willing to spend a fortune to achieve it. Today there are numerous options, diets and aids available which claim to get rid of fat, one must be careful about one's choose. The world's oldest medical systems, Ayurveda believes that belly fat can cause an increase in the kapha dosha.
By following a healthy diet and following an active lifestyle suggested by Ayurveda, the belly fat can be reduced. The healthy diet includes abstinence from certain foods that increase medha (body fat) and kapha. Carbohydrate and oil rich foods are to be strictly abstained.
One must be very careful when consuming foods with high carbohydrate content as these transform into sugar in the body and tend to accumulate on the body. The kapha and medha can be reduced by including green gram and horse gram coupled with changing from rice based diet to wheat based diet.
Drinking a lot of water contributes in a major way towards one's weight loss efforts. Water assists in flushing out excess water weight and improves metabolism. Drinking one glass of water every hour from the time one get up aids in burning of belly fat. One must add a spoon of triphala chooran to water, boil it and consume it with honey after every meal.
One must reduce the salt intake and milk based products such as ice-creams and butter. One should consume fruits, two in the morning and one every evening to reduce belly fat. Afternoon nap slows down the metabolic rate and reduces burning of calories, thus it should be avoided. Inclusion of ground spices as cinnamon, ginger and pepper in food will help one to get rid of pot belly.
One should try out the belly massage with lavana thailam, which is effective in disintegrating persistent belly fat. A 15 ml of varadi tonic mixed it with 60 ml boiled and cooled water with some honey is great for every morning and evening. Massage the belly vigorously after applying a paste made of horse gram powder and sour buttermilk over the belly and follow it up with a bath in warm water after thirty minutes of the massage.
Ayurveda stresses on detoxification to cleanse out the body, making it healthier and helps lose unwanted pounds. It is a natural way body's self-cleaning mechanism with many health benefits, such as removal of accumulated wastes and fat elimination.
Neither the belly fat loss happen overnight nor in a week's time. Ayurvedic methods of reducing belly fat takes time, so patience is the key for achieving the loss of belly fat as a desired result.
I want to do abortion because I got chicken pox during my third month of pregnancy please give advice that my decision is wrong or right.
I can't sleep early. At the night if you try to. To go for sleep bt I can't. And when me get up in the morning my. Total body r suffering. So pain ful. What I do pls help me.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.