Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Bam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Harsh KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I'm 32 years old male, when I get cold and winter season I'm getting breath problem, Early morning time struggle so much,
Dear Sir I had a chronic hepatitis b since last 8 years and treatment under allopathic medicine entecavir and last report shows undetectable DNA virus but hbsag shows positive my family is safe from me because of vaccination but which treatment cure to hbsag positive to negative? Allopathic or homeopathic? please guide me Sir I'm very depressed about this. Thanks.
Dry fruits like walnuts almonds and dates which provide the essential vitamins and minerals for building immunity in children. They are the best things to feed kids when they are preparing for exams.
A good source of vitamin e they can make a great snack. Groundnuts that are currently in season can make a great evening snack
Due to mosquitoes bites my shoulder now had red patches nd it also pains when anyone get touched. I do not d rubbing on it tooo. Plzz tell wt shud I do. To become my shoulder same as earlier.
I'm suffering common cold from past 2-3 days and from today morning my right eye is watery, paining.
He met with an accident and got bruises all over his body. After 2-4 days. He suffered from chicken poxes but doctor called it poxemania. And after 5 days when doctor did blood test. Malaria is found. Please tell me what is going wrong. Also tell me the diet he should prefer and the dietary restrictions. Also tell me the important points to be taken care of.
I am suffering from chickenpox last 13 days. I will take many medicines&lotion, tablets but they do not work properly and small marks are there so they loss my beauty. So, sir give me suggestion what I can do?
I am 35 year old. After biting by mosquito or ant the affected area and near by area become swell and it takes 24 hrs to 48 hrs to normal. Doctor why this happen and what should I do ?
Suffering from big boobs how can I decrease it without any operation or without taking any tablets can you please help me.
Dear doctor, I am 25 years male. I have effected chicken pox 20 days back .now all the sores in my body are dried and am normal. I was married recently and I wasn't done sex with my wife form last 20 days. Can I participate in sex now ?can I masturbate to satisfy myself .please advise.
I am 27 years old. Working for night shift. I skip my breakfast daily and don't feel hungry. I don't feel hungry whole day. Please advice how to maintain a good food plan.
I got cold since two year back in cold season but still it is convert into allergy. Now a days I feel so hot but can not use AC or cooler because my chest is blocked as cold infected person and nose is continuous running. Please suggest some treatment.
Kya daebitis walo ko date (khajoor) ya unse Bani koi cheez khani sahiye. Muje bhukh bahot lagti hey to koi dait chat bataye jise me din bhar kabhi bi kha saku.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have chicken pox from 2 day .its very painfully and itching too much. What should I do? Please help me.
My child is continue suffering to cold and dry cough too many medicines are used but not cure please help me about any best cough medicine.
Helps to lose weight: this fruit is high in dietary fiber and manganese. Fiber aids in slowing down the digestive process so that you will feel full for longer. The trace mineral manganese keeps your metabolic rate high and thereby burns fat. If you are looking for a delicious and effective way to lose weight, raspberries can be the best natural option.
Reduces wrinkles: raspberries work like magic on wrinkles. They can be used as a natural face mask. They also protect the skin against the sun's rays. The antioxidant powers of vitamin c effectively reduce the age spots and discoloration. By filling in minor wrinkles, raspberries can help you restore your youthful appearance. Raspberries can be made into great facial masks for glowing skin; you just need to mix 1 cup of plain yogurt and 2 cups of fresh raspberries, then blend the mixture until it becomes completely smooth. Apply the mixture to your entire face and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with tepid water.
Prevents macular degeneration: three servings of raspberries per day can prove to be a brilliant natural remedy for macular degeneration. Macular degeneration is an age-related medical condition that affects your vision. This leads to a loss of vision in the midpoint of the visual field due to damage to the retina. This can occur in both 'dry' and 'wet' forms. You can add these berries to your morning cereal or lunchtime yogurt. You can alter the taste and look of any green salad with a handful of these fresh raspberries and an addition of balsamic vinegar.
Promotes optimal health: raspberries, blackberries, and muscadine grapes all have metalloproteinase enzymes. These are essential for the development and renovation of tissues, however if they are produced in abnormally high amounts, they may act as a catalyst for cancer development. Raspberries have high amounts of vitamin c, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, manganese, niacin, potassium, and copper. This makes them a complete fruit to offer overall, healthy prosperity.
Promotes feminine health: some documentation has suggested that raspberries are also good specifically for women. They are good for single women, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. (read more: smart medicine for a healthier child by janet zand, Robert rountree, bob rountree, rachel walton) raspberry leaves can be used as herbal teas for single women, which regulate menstrual cycles and decrease excessively heavy menstrual flows. For pregnant women, raspberry tea successfully relieves nausea, prevents hemorrhage, reduces pain and helps in childbirth. For lactating mothers, raspberry tea or eating the fruit will help to increase the production of breast milk.
High nutrient value: other than the outstanding phytonutrient content, raspberries are rich in traditional nutrients, primarily in the antioxidant and b vitamin categories. As mentioned earlier, raspberries are an excellent source of manganese and vitamin c, two important antioxidant nutrients that protect the body's tissue from oxygen-related damage. Raspberries are also good sources of riboflavin, niacin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper. When complimented with a strong b vitamin and mineral content, raspberries are termed as 'excellent' sources of dietary fiber. The nutrient content of raspberries makes them a great fruit choice for having a negligible effect on blood sugar level.