Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Bahraich. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul MuheetYour feedback matters!
Hii my health problem is that I will fat and I want to maintain my body and also my memory has very low so tell me how can I solve these problems.
I use to fell tired very soon, while doing a work in the office and I fill sleeping. What shall I do.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from some dermatological disease. It is like ring worm type paths, no pain and not inflation but pathas romves white powder. I faced this problem long 3 years. Please advise.
Everyday semen leakage problem. And also the scrotum. Is too lose and hanging. Feeling weak. And little short breath. Could you please give the solution of this problem.
My face was very dull n tired what can I do for bright n energetic face I am drive bike 5 hour in a day.
I feel so tired and weak and my sugar level is 70 I feel hungry most of the times I'm loosing weight, not remain active.
I am tall about 176 cm BT I weigh is only 46 kg that is why I am very thin and lean and I got nightfall once in 2 day or daily I feel very weak sometimes plzz give me some solution for this.
I'm having cold from almond many months I'm in weight gain mission gng to eat bananas is it unhealthy? And how to get rid of cold always?
I have very weak immune system, and thin body. I just want to get fit. I do some exercise too. Please help me how to manage my food plan so that I will be able to fulfill the nutritions needed for my body.
Physical exercises and dieting go hand in hand in reducing weight. You sometimes believe that there are many foods, which help you to lose weight. But in several cases they actually make it harder to lose weight.
There are some foods, which needs to be avoided when you are dieting. Such foods are:
- You might think that fruit juice is a very preferable option when you are dieting because of the nutrient product they hold. But many times the thing is not that.
- ou should not consume calorie when you are dieting. As such, many people often resort to fruit juices to seek carbohydrates instead. Yet, in opposition to popular belief, fruit juices provide the calories which such people would want to avoid.
- The natural sugars we find in fruits are not the same as that found in fruit juices. Fruit juices contain no fibre. So, sometimes it is just as same as a can of coke.
Diet fizzy drinks
- You think that diet sodas do not contain as much as normal soda, but it is just the same. The artificially sweetened beverages are same and contain the same amount of sugar.
- In addition, these diet sodas stimulates your appetite and your urge to consume food increases. If you are someone with a sweet tooth then you can switch to sweet green tea instead.
Fake butter or margarine
- You sometimes have a tendency to think that butter contains fat, but margarines don't. However it is not true, and as such margarine also does not help reduce weight.
- The margarine products also contain trans-fats, which can prove to be very bad for your dieting regulation. It also also increases the rate of having heart diseases.
- Apart from that, all the margarine products contain a high amount of omega 6, which is a kind of fatty acid.
Processed food with low fat
- You think that in processed food the fat is removed from the food and as such these foods are harmless to consume while dieting. Yet, it is not so because most of the time a very high amount of sugar is added to the processed food.
- Some studies have shown that low-carb foods are more beneficial than low-fat food. The low-fat food does not help you to maintain the right levels of glucose tolerance.
- Studies have shown that your rate of eating is increased up to 30% when you start thinking that you are having low-fat food.
Low-calorie snack bars
- If you think that cereal bars are a very healthy thing to consume during diet then you are wrong.
- Studies have said that 40% of cereal bars contain sugar. As it is artificially sweetened then it also contains glucose or fructose syrup which again is not good for your weight loss efforts.