Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for aliya nursing homeYour feedback matters!
Please tell me the required diet to increase body weight, build bones and muscles, increase and maintain eye sight.
I am 26 year old girl, my weight is 39 kg, height 5 ft, want to gain weight, Suggest me proper Diet.
I am 25 years old woman. My weight is increase dy by day. Nw I am 80 kgs. And also my arms are too much wide than my body shape so please give me solution.
I am 32 year old woman my weight is 63 and height 5'7" have medium complexion and want to start glutathione injection can you please suggest how to start what to do. How much dosage and how frequently. What supplements to be take and everything. I am hypothyroidism too regards.
Sir main bhut depression main rahti hu pta nahi sir main bhut kush rahne ki kosis karti hu but mujhese rha nahi jata main bhut irritated bhi hoti ja rahi hu abhi 2 July ki meri sadi thi mera tension ki wajah se kahi mann nahi lagta 1.30 saal pehle bhi maine depresion ki dvai li hai maine or ab phir se depression hai mujhe sir mujhe sach main bhut baar aisa mann karta hai ki main mar jau but sir mere husband mujhe bhut pyar karte hai or vo mujhe lekar thodi chinta karte hai sir agar apke pass koi solution hai to btao sir.
I am married 25 years old women. My weight is 45 kg only .is it the reason that I can not conceiving? Please tell me a proper diet chart or some suggestion to increase my weight.
Hello sir I am 24 years old and my weight is 46 and I am not getting any weight since past many years. So please suggest me to get weight please sir.
I want to know about weakness of mind and the body. What are the medicines of it? And what are the precautions for it?
Hi my body is not growing and my health is very poor liking like a very thin I'm very depressed what to eat what to do to become a healthy!
If we continuously felling weakness and most of the time due to weakness we sleep .what things we can do to avoid this.
Hi I am 28 year women. I was in relationship for 5 years and in that 4 years we were studying and we were in separate city. Recently in last one year we moved in same city. And informed in home about our love and marriage. As our caste was different our parents didn't agree. But during this process we had sex twice or thrice. Later after one year of struggle in home. We ended up with broke up because of family. Now in my home they are searching a guy for me. But I am not able to move on. I am feeling guilty for having sex. I don't know. What should I do. Should I end my life or am I cheating future husband. That guilt of having sex before marriage is killing me. Please help me.
Currently I'm 20 years old enoughstill my weight 39 kgs remains same from 1half year ,I need to gain weight as much as I can. I'm a foodie anyhow I eat a lot but I don't see any kinda result in weight. So,doctor please give me a suggestion gain weight or a diet chart.
I am 27 years old. From last 10 years I am not able to increase my weight. I try many things. Eat various times but I can't successful. My weight is only 54 kg and hight is 175 cm. I eat very much but their is no effects on my body. I remains same. Due to above problem I have very low stamina and power. I feel weakness and dullness always. I tried various dry fruits and fruits with vegetables like banana but result not come. Here is my medical reports TSH 2.19 Testosterone 3.26 Blood sugar .97 mg I want to increase my stamina and weight. For a good personality. please suggest me better guidance.
Swimming or running? Having to prioritize between the two can be quite a daunting task. While swimming has its loyal followers, one cannot ignore the health benefits of running either. In fact, swimming and running are like two faces of the same coin. What is suitable for one may not be an ideal choice for another. While swimming may be helpful for some, others might benefit from running. Following the mad rush does not make any sense. Know what are your requirements, strengths, and weaknesses and then choose between the two.
This article is an attempt to clear your confusion and thus, help you choose between the two.
- Injury: Running and swimming can both result in an injury. However, running is more intense. Thus, chances and frequency of an injury (muscle cramps, ligament tear, sprain or fracture) are slightly more in the case of running. In comparison, swimming is less strenuous. There is less probability of a sprain or a fracture in swimming.
- Body workout: If you are looking for a complete body workout, swimming is what the doctors have just advised. The different strokes in swimming ensure maximum muscular movements. Every part of your body, from head toe, are involved in swimming. Running, however, is not a complete body workout.
- Joint problems: For people with joint problems or associated conditions such as arthritis (especially Rheumatoid Arthritis), running might be highly uncomfortable and risky, aggravating the problems further. Under such circumstances, swimming comes as a much-needed breather. Not only is it safe, but also comfortable (people with severe arthritis should, however, consult the doctor before swimming). Swimming is an excellent exercise for improving the motor skills and also building on the core strength.
- Calories burned: Finally some good news for the runners. If you are looking for a high-calorie burnout (where you have to sweat it out literally), running is what you just need. Swimming also helps to burn the calories, but running has a slightly higher impact. As per a survey, you burn close to 700 calories by running for seven miles per hour. Surprising, you burn only 550 calories (per hour) by swimming 50 yards per minute.
- Bone health: If swimming is good for the joints, running is important for your bones. Running plays a pivotal role in improving and increasing the bone density in a person.
- Hormonal affect: Swimming is believed to improve your cognitive abilities. Endorphins, also known as the "Feel Good" hormone is known to lift your spirits. It enhances your mood like never before. Swimming releases this important hormone in your body. No wonder you feel so good and relaxed after swimming.
Both swimming and running come with their own sets of merits and demerits. Choosing between the two can be an uphill task. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Hi. Am suma my age 27 years. Am so thin how to gain weight fast. My weight 35 now. Please tell me which food I eat.
A weight loss program is a marathon. While making up the mind to go for a weight loss program is the first step, there are other things to consider before plunging into the diet and exercise regime. Here is a list of 10 things to consider before a weight loss program--
- Not everything works for everyone- Just because a strict diet program helped someone to lose 5 pounds, doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work out for every single person. It is important to figure whether diet, exercise, workout or a combination of everything is required to lose weight.
- Make the environment conducive to match the goal- If the goal is to lose weight, it is essential to skip old habits. For instance, keeping a fruit bowl close by will refrain the thought of having a candy bar, skipping the idea of weekends parties for a while will help to stay away from few extra drinks, a leafy and salad rich lunch would help to stay away from the thought of fast food etc.
- The combination of exercise and diet is necessary- It is necessary to have a healthy mix of diet and exercise. This helps the body to lose weight fast while ensuring that the health is maintained at the same time.
- A plan comes handy- It is necessary to chalk out a plan to get into the weight loss program. For instance, 3 days of gym, 2 days of salad consumption for lunch, 3 days of walking after dinner etc. This will help to beat the monotony and keep the motivation going.
- Set a realistic goal- Losing too much weight in a short span of time is neither healthy nor realistic. It is, therefore, necessary to keep patience and work steadily towards the weight loss goal. An ideal time-frame could range from 3-6 months to attain the desired weight.
- Find the right reason- Since a lot will depend on the long-term discipline, it is, therefore, necessary to find the right reason to lose weight. Looking good or fitting into a skinny-jeans is not the right set of motivational factors to lose weight.
- It is necessary to have coping strategies- There should be a backup plan ready when a craving for chocolate, fast food or ice cream crops up. Healthy alternative such as custard, icy fruit salad, cool drinks can help to cope up with the craving face.
- A workout buddy can prove to be extremely beneficial- Since the process of losing weight is a lonely affair, it makes sense to find a workout buddy. This keeps the boredom of working out at bay and helps to get into a healthy competition.
- A food diary comes handy- While it is practically impossible to keep track all calorie consumption, a food diary will give a rough estimate of the calorie count consumed in a day. This will further help to design a diet for the week.
- Keeping many options open- It is not necessary to spend hours in the gym or only consume fruits to lose weight. Other alternatives such as cycling, swimming, adventure sport also help to lose weight. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.