Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bahadurgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Infectious Diseases Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil GuptaYour feedback matters!
My hair fall start since 6 years and my hair is full of dandruff so please help me. What I do then my hair go thick and hair fall less?
Sir I have a lot of pimples on my face. Please suggest me a medicine to get rid of this. My is a dry skin. Not only on face but all over body (butt. Please help me. I am 24.
I am 67. Type II diabetic, sugar under good control, Angioplasty done 4 years back. Problem: in a day some times I feel pain at bottom soft parts of the feet when I walk. My diabetic doctor consultant did not explain to me the cause and effect of this problem. I like to know what it indicates.
Hello my mom is 48 years old. She is suffering from high diabetes and bp. She experience cavities in her teeth. And she want assemble new set of teeth and dentist said first control diabetes and bp. .she take medicine regularly. Can you suggest me how she could control her bp and diabetes.
My hair is very thin and from the front it is very few and white what should I do? I am 35 year old. I have small fibroids Also.
The Ayurvedic body of knowledge relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the root cause of ailments. The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. The entry and accumulation of Ama or toxins can lead to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. As per Ayurveda, the digestive fires or Agni also need to be produced in appropriate amounts.
So how can you understand and take care of your digestive system, the Ayurvedic way? Here's our take on the matter:
- Types of Agni: The digestive system has four kinds of Agni or fire that keeps it in working condition. The Jathar Agni ensures that hydrochloric acid is being produced in the stomach which directly affects the thyroid gland. The Bhuta Agni takes care of the bile acid formation in the liver. The Kloma Agni manages the pancreatic enzymes that help in digesting and absorbing sugar properly. And finally, the Dhatu Agni takes care of the tissue transformation in this entire process and region. A weak state of any of the four Agnis will lead an imbalance and food will not be digested properly.
- Doshas and Agni: As per Ayurvedic science, the state of your Agni and its strength depends on the four Doshas and the one that afflicts your being. In Vata and Kapha Dosha patients, the Agni will be weak which will lead to a 'cold' digestive system where the food will not be digested properly. This can lead to constipation in the long run as well as loose motions and gas. In case there is a Pitta Dosha, the raging fire of Agni will be unbearable, which can lead to acid reflux disease and chronic acidity as well as heartburn.
- Herbs and Spices: The use of herbs and spices while cooking can greatly cool or revive the Angi, depending on your Dosha. Ingesting a sliver of ginger along with lemon juice can help in warming the cold fire of the Agni, along with other aroma releasing spices like cardamom, pepper and licorice. Further, saliva and enzyme secretion can happen with these spices too. Also, these herbs can ensure that your digestion does not work overtime or create excess heat.
- Ama: Using hing to season your meals can also help in better digestion of food and less accumulation of Ama or toxins.
One needs to know the state of the Agni in the body and regulate the diet and routine with proper sleep and food intake patterns, for a well-functioning digestive system.
I have pain in shoulder joint on both sides. I feel weakness and loss of strength in shoulders while normal working and sitting idle. Looking for proper solution to this. I went to couple of doctors and they prescribes pain killers and volini to massage. I had all tests done including MRI and X-rays.
Hi. I am a 28 year old male in healthy condition. A few days back I had a sexual intercourse with one my friends during which I found that I am getting an erection during foreplay but by the time I put on a condom and try to enter her. I lose my erection. This same thing happened twice but the third time we had regular sex but again in the morning the same problem arise. I would like to let you know that I had sex after quite a long time. Could this be erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation? Please help.
Which is the best treatment Allopathy, Siddha or Homeopathy for BP? Is it necessary to continue the medicines through out life time ? Kindly advise.
I am a 19 years old male. I have been suffering from an allergy to pollen, cottage cheese, curd, mushrooms, peanuts, nickel and some other sources of protein. Exposure to these gives me severe flare-ups and rashes. My skin gets REALLY dry. The IgE levels in my blood serum are 10 times the normal value. What should I do?
I have a earlier back pain in my hand I have not easily band my hand I request you to solve my problem.
Sir mujhe abhi malum pada mer a sugar fasting me 265 and after lanch 395 kya lagatar midicine lene se sugar khatam ho jata hai ya puri life midicine lena padega.
My husband is suffering from a throat problem. Early in the morning his throat are always block What should he do know.
I have no time to exercise daily. I am getting fatty stomach. What is the way to lose stomach. Fat. I do not take extra diet. Normally 7. Chapaati in a whole day. And vegetables and salad. Only this. And 2 or times in a week take sweet dish.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.