Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in bah rich. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Safhiksafhik2Your feedback matters!
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
I am suffering from knee pain last 2 years and I have lot of pain in my knee I have consult many Dr. There are no proper results give me a suggestion?
Hi please suggest me some home remedies to increase the men power give me strength and make my penny thick and long.
I'm 21 year old. My weight is 53 kg. Last year I took ayourveda weight gainer tablets. At that time my weight was 47kg. I gained approx 10 kg. But after 6 month their was a problem. I'm not able to ate anything. When I are vomiting starts. And also there is light shivering in my body. Then I talked about this to my doctor. Now I'm feeling well. But my weight now 53 kg. Is tere any way to gain weight without any side effect. Pls help.
Hello Doctor, my mom has pain in her knees ( that is called "Bai ka dard") .She is 48. She is suffering this since 2 years. Is there any medicine to control that?
I am unable to gain my weight (54 kgs) and height (5.5) properly. So how I can gain my weight and height?
I am a very slim guy. I am not gaining any weight. Please give me some tips so that I can gain some mass.
I hav a desk job in last 2 years and my weight is not improving from 60 to 65 kg. Please help me out.
My father is suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. For the past few days the pain got worse .He couldn't even stand or walk .After taking medications the pain was getting better. But suddenly there was a pain in groin area nd he is having fever and chills during night.
I am a non vegetarian. I had a sedentary life style my age is 19 I am underweight person I am very weak to do work so I kindly request you to help me in my diet plan sir. What food should I take in order to increase my body weight and height sir?
I am planning to join a gym, I weigh 58 KGS and my height is 6.0 feet. So my question is good to join the gym. I am a lean guy by the way.
How do I increase my immunity power, stamina and weight, I am 5.9 height and 53 kgs which is underweight and I am 30 years old. Please advice some medicine would help me gain weight, immunity and stamina.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.