Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Nagi (Sexologist)
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Nagi (Sexologist)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Complete satisfaction,he has great knowledge,as I have visited earlier to many doctors in Punjab also ,Dr.nagi is best option for sex treatment
Dr.Nagi is very nice person ,his treatment is very easy to take with no side effects, 100%safe and satisfying.i personality recommended drnagi
Highly Recomended,Most experinced ,most Qualified,when you need ayurvedic treatment this is best place to visit. very goof experince
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Nagi to be very helpful. Thanks doctor for your kind reply .
Most experinced ayurvedic doctor, top most recomendation,best consultancy,
Very nice experience
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough to indulge in intercourse. This condition tends to have an adverse impact on any intimate relationship, not to forget one’s psychological well-being.
Erectile dysfunction can occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Sometimes, this condition can develop because of underlying medical conditions, such as hypertension, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, diabetes, anemia, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
A history of alcoholism or drug abuse just magnifies the risks of this disorder. Psychological or physical trauma, anxiety or stress can also be possible causes for such a disorder. Subconscious sexual aversion towards the partner can also trigger erectile dysfunction.
The most effective Ayurvedic preparations to cure ED are as follows:
Consuming a glass of pomegranate juice on a regular basis (it is loaded with antioxidants and increase the blood flow to the genitals) might help restore lost sex drive.
A glass of warm milk with drumstick flowers in it can work wonders if it is consumed on a daily basis for 2-3 months.
Consuming a concoction of 2 tablespoons of ginger paste and 2-3 tablespoons of honey thrice a day will provide an effective cure for erectile dysfunction.
- A regulated consumption of the ‘Ashwagandha’ herb can be extremely helpful to get rid of the disorder.
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I am a software engineer. Since childhood I am sleeping on stomach. But recently I put on weight so my breast size is been increase and my waist has fat. my question is whether sleeping on stomach will increase Brest size. And makes it saggy?
I am 34 years old male. I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation. I am healthy enough. I have 3.5 years old child also. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine. patanjali Ashwasheela is OK?
Physical disorders which hamper your intimate life can prove to be an embarrassment when it disrupts intimacy between you and your partner. To alleviate such problems, modern treatment processes have developed rapidly over the last couple of years in order to provide the best results and that too, within a very short period of time.
However, these methods aren’t usually curative, but mostly provide symptomatic relief. Regular and constant medication is necessary in order to achieve best results. Needless to say, this is a time consuming, and resource-draining alternative when compared to Ayurvedic medicine.
If you are finding it difficult to perform and last longer in bed, you might want to consider Ayurvedic remedies since they aim at attacking the very root of the problem and accelerate recovery within no time! Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to alleviate performance problems, and improve sexual activities:
- Ashvagandha is most commonly used for problems pertaining to sexual disorders. It lowers stress levels, develops the nervous system, and enhances the overall operation of the patient’s autonomic nervous system in order to trigger better sexual performance.
- Talmakhana is the herb employed for treating semen anomalies. It checks premature ejaculation, enhances circulation of blood to the genitals, and at the same time, improves the production of sperm.
- Shatavari stimulates sperm production naturally, boosting both the quantity as well as the quality of sperm found in the semen.
- Kaunch looks into the problem of premature ejaculation and is ideal for patients who eject thin, watery semen. The herb increases viscosity of the semen, with the result that the lifespan of sperms increase.
- Shilajit effectively corrects erectile dysfunction and improves the circulation of blood to the groin, thereby solving problems pertaining to erection. This is the most popularly used Ayurvedic remedy that enables men to last longer in bed and experience greater pleasure during intercourse.
- Along with the above, what is essentially remedial in this case is to maintain proper lifestyle, have a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and drugs and exercise regularly. In addition to this, a few ‘asanas’ in Yoga, like the ‘bhujangasana’ and ‘paschimotasana’ ensure better circulation to the genital areas which in turn, help you last longer in bed!
I get frequent urination am non diabetic and am unable to determine whether my bladder is full or empty. Every 30 minutes I feel an urge to go to washroom. Please help me with the best test to determine whether it's oab problem or something else?
I have been masturbating for like 6 years around 5-6 times a week. I am currently 19 years old. I have been facing so pain in my left Abdomen but acc to the interest it is below the Abdomen. Is this in any way bad? If yes, what should I do?
Hello. I have cuts on my Pennis due to masturbation however nw I have completely stopped bt rhe cuts are really bothering me and it is painful smtym when the upper layer comes out. please suggest any gel aur medicine.
Erectile dysfunction is the failure to sustain the erection or stiffness of the male reproductive organ for a prolonged period of time. This is also called as impotence as the person will not be able to engage in intercourse of satisfactory level. Some males will not be able to achieve erection with full sexual desire or even with any stimuli from their partner. There are several physiological and psychological causes for this erectile dysfunction and Ayurveda identifies the cause of every individual and treats accordingly.
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome erectile dysfunction
- Aswaganda: It is an effective treatment option for erectile dysfunction or any sexual problems that a man faces in their life. This herb works wonders for sexual disorders and has been in use since ancient period to improve the sexual desires.
- Massage: Regular massage of whole body with special Ayurvedic herbal oils will help to treat erectile dysfunction sooner. This rejuvenates the whole body and increases the physical strength for better sex.
- Drumstick: Boil handful of drumstick flower in one cup of milk and drink this mixture daily for at least two to three months. This helps to treat the erection problem for males.
- Carrot and honey: Mix half cup of chopped carrot with one half boiled egg and two teaspoon of honey. Taking this mixture on regular basis for one month’s treats erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger: Mix two teaspoon of ginger paste with two teaspoon of honey and eat this three times a day. This simple home remedy helps to cure erectile dysfunction in an easy way.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is the best natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants that help in improving the circulation of blood throughout the body and especially to the genital areas. This helps to maintain the erection for prolonged period of time.
- Saw palmetto: This herb is used for treating erectile dysfunction and also to improve the sperm count. Consuming this herb regularly helps to treat the erectile dysfunction.
- Proper gapping: Adequate gap between each intercourse is much important for sustaining the erection of penis. giving at least four days of gap after two consecutive intercourse is much essential.