Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Nagi (Sexologist)
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas Nagi (Sexologist)Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Complete satisfaction,he has great knowledge,as I have visited earlier to many doctors in Punjab also ,Dr.nagi is best option for sex treatment
Dr.Nagi is very nice person ,his treatment is very easy to take with no side effects, 100%safe and satisfying.i personality recommended drnagi
Highly Recomended,Most experinced ,most Qualified,when you need ayurvedic treatment this is best place to visit. very goof experince
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Nagi to be very helpful. Thanks doctor for your kind reply .
Most experinced ayurvedic doctor, top most recomendation,best consultancy,
Very nice experience
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I am a software engineer. Since childhood I am sleeping on stomach. But recently I put on weight so my breast size is been increase and my waist has fat. my question is whether sleeping on stomach will increase Brest size. And makes it saggy?
I am 34 years old male. I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation. I am healthy enough. I have 3.5 years old child also. Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine. patanjali Ashwasheela is OK?
Physical disorders which hamper your intimate life can prove to be an embarrassment when it disrupts intimacy between you and your partner. To alleviate such problems, modern treatment processes have developed rapidly over the last couple of years in order to provide the best results and that too, within a very short period of time.
However, these methods aren’t usually curative, but mostly provide symptomatic relief. Regular and constant medication is necessary in order to achieve best results. Needless to say, this is a time consuming, and resource-draining alternative when compared to Ayurvedic medicine.
If you are finding it difficult to perform and last longer in bed, you might want to consider Ayurvedic remedies since they aim at attacking the very root of the problem and accelerate recovery within no time! Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to alleviate performance problems, and improve sexual activities:
- Ashvagandha is most commonly used for problems pertaining to sexual disorders. It lowers stress levels, develops the nervous system, and enhances the overall operation of the patient’s autonomic nervous system in order to trigger better sexual performance.
- Talmakhana is the herb employed for treating semen anomalies. It checks premature ejaculation, enhances circulation of blood to the genitals, and at the same time, improves the production of sperm.
- Shatavari stimulates sperm production naturally, boosting both the quantity as well as the quality of sperm found in the semen.
- Kaunch looks into the problem of premature ejaculation and is ideal for patients who eject thin, watery semen. The herb increases viscosity of the semen, with the result that the lifespan of sperms increase.
- Shilajit effectively corrects erectile dysfunction and improves the circulation of blood to the groin, thereby solving problems pertaining to erection. This is the most popularly used Ayurvedic remedy that enables men to last longer in bed and experience greater pleasure during intercourse.
- Along with the above, what is essentially remedial in this case is to maintain proper lifestyle, have a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and drugs and exercise regularly. In addition to this, a few ‘asanas’ in Yoga, like the ‘bhujangasana’ and ‘paschimotasana’ ensure better circulation to the genital areas which in turn, help you last longer in bed!
I get frequent urination am non diabetic and am unable to determine whether my bladder is full or empty. Every 30 minutes I feel an urge to go to washroom. Please help me with the best test to determine whether it's oab problem or something else?
I have been masturbating for like 6 years around 5-6 times a week. I am currently 19 years old. I have been facing so pain in my left Abdomen but acc to the interest it is below the Abdomen. Is this in any way bad? If yes, what should I do?
Hello. I have cuts on my Pennis due to masturbation however nw I have completely stopped bt rhe cuts are really bothering me and it is painful smtym when the upper layer comes out. please suggest any gel aur medicine.
Erectile dysfunction is the failure to sustain the erection or stiffness of the male reproductive organ for a prolonged period of time. This is also called as impotence as the person will not be able to engage in intercourse of satisfactory level. Some males will not be able to achieve erection with full sexual desire or even with any stimuli from their partner. There are several physiological and psychological causes for this erectile dysfunction and Ayurveda identifies the cause of every individual and treats accordingly.
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome erectile dysfunction
- Aswaganda: It is an effective treatment option for erectile dysfunction or any sexual problems that a man faces in their life. This herb works wonders for sexual disorders and has been in use since ancient period to improve the sexual desires.
- Massage: Regular massage of whole body with special Ayurvedic herbal oils will help to treat erectile dysfunction sooner. This rejuvenates the whole body and increases the physical strength for better sex.
- Drumstick: Boil handful of drumstick flower in one cup of milk and drink this mixture daily for at least two to three months. This helps to treat the erection problem for males.
- Carrot and honey: Mix half cup of chopped carrot with one half boiled egg and two teaspoon of honey. Taking this mixture on regular basis for one month’s treats erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger: Mix two teaspoon of ginger paste with two teaspoon of honey and eat this three times a day. This simple home remedy helps to cure erectile dysfunction in an easy way.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is the best natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants that help in improving the circulation of blood throughout the body and especially to the genital areas. This helps to maintain the erection for prolonged period of time.
- Saw palmetto: This herb is used for treating erectile dysfunction and also to improve the sperm count. Consuming this herb regularly helps to treat the erectile dysfunction.
- Proper gapping: Adequate gap between each intercourse is much important for sustaining the erection of penis. giving at least four days of gap after two consecutive intercourse is much essential.
I have been experiencing several paranoia signs ans symptoms foamlast 2-3 months. The symptoms have recently worsened significantly in last one month. I am always scared with everything, even socializing with everyone, at work or at home. I cannot stop the racing thoughts in my mind. Even if there are various possibilities to a particular scenario, my mind tends to focus on only the most negative ones. I did try to alleviate through some self help like yoga, meditation, diverting mind to other activities. However my symptoms are not improving. Please advise, thank you.
To be considered healthy, one must not only be physically and mentally sound, but one must also be sexually and reproductively healthy. Sexual and reproductive health includes a person’s ability to enjoy a satisfying sex life and capability of reproducing. Sexual and reproductive health is important for both men and women.
When it comes to women, sexual health problems can refer to
- Lack of sexual desire
- Inability to be sexually aroused
- Inability to achieve an orgasm
- Painful intercourse
There are many factors that could trigger these problems, such as
- Relationship problems
- Emotional distress
- Gynaecological problems
Some of the common gynaecological problems that affect women’s sexual health are
- Vaginal dryness
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Gynaecological cancer
- Interstitial cystitis
Endometriosis and some of the above mentioned diseases can also affect a woman’s reproductive health and cause problems with pregnancy. Exposure to STDs is another major reproductive health problem. STDs such as HIV, gonorrhoea and HPV are dangerous not only for the mother, but also affect the health of the baby. Reproductive health problems or women also include unwanted pregnancies, unsafe abortions and maternal death.
Being a victim of sexual violence affects both sexual and reproductive health. Sexual violence can be defined as a non-consensual sexual activity. While anyone can experience this, women have a higher risk of facing such violence than men. Sexual violence can cause a person to fear sex itself and in some cases can interfere with their ability to reproduce.
Though men’s interest in sex is often joked about, men too can face sexual health problems. This could be triggered by a physical or psychological condition. Erectile dysfunction and ejaculation disorders such as premature ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation are the two most common sexual health problems faced by men. Anxiety and depression along with illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure can also cause a loss of libido and sexual disinterest.
Men can also suffer from a low sperm count and low testosterone. In many cases, this can make a man infertile. Peyronie's disease and testicular cancer are other conditions that can affect a man’s sexual and reproductive health. Like women, men also need to protect themselves against STDs to ensure they remain sexually healthy.
Thankfully, most sexual and reproductive health problems can be treated and cured with a combination of medication and psychological counselling. Hence sexual and reproductive health problems should not be considered taboo but should be addressed as soon as possible.
Type-2 diabetes and erectile dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type-2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes-
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult Doctor- It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle- Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress releasing exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking- Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet- A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner- It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.