Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Allahabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. SalahuddinYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor. I am not gaining my weight I tried a lot of things for fatness. But it not working on me. What should I do my age is 20. Please doctor tell me a tip. Thnx.
My weight 45kgs now I want to gain weight and if am using whey protein for weight gain any side effects?
Which supplement to choose for gyming and weight gaining. My weight is only 45kg nd height is 163cms.
Sir I want to increase my height my health and want to develop my muscles body so please guide me what all I should do to get fit fine body.
I had a hernia surgery 4 years ago. Now I have a small pain in the surgery area. Is that OK? Can I go to a gym and do exercises with this condition?
I am feeling cough problem or dry cold cough and feeling weakness in body can you give me solution for this.
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'