Dr. Uday Naik is a very respected and renowned Homeopath in Maharashtra. During his long 33 years of journey as a homeopathic practitioner, he has treated over 10000 cases. Dr. Naik is a diploma holder in Medicine & Surgery (DHMS) from Maharashtra. He also has a doctor of medicine (MD) degree. Dr. Naik’s specialities are the treatment of Kidney diseases, infertility treatment, heart diseases and neurological problems.
Dr. Naik is currently running the 2nd largest Homeopathic Hospital by the name of Naik & Associate Super speciality Homeopathic Hospital at Akola, Maharashtra. He treats about 70 to 100 patients regularly in his department. He also treats the following diseases: Psoriasis Cases, Chronic obstructive diseases, Rheumatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Dengue, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Obesity, Hormonal problems like Hypothyroidism, Skin diseases such as Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Corns and Allergic Bronchitis. Dr. Naik has received several awards for setting up and providing such excellent facilities in his hospital.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Naik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uday NaikYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my neighbour's recommended therUday Naik. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. With great ease Uday Naik explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my diabetes. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. is so nice. The Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. Thanks to him that the diabetes treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
It was a bad case of erectile dysfunction. I am amazed that Dr Uday Naik is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. Dr Uday Naik has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. One of my colleague referred him. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Uday Naik is the reason. I owe him a big thank for provsiding me such a treatment which benefitted me to a great extent.
Dr Uday Naik is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my female hair loss. Everything was just spick and span in the Naik Homoeopathy Clinic . The female hair loss treatment he gave was extremely beneficial. I am so much benefitted with his female hair loss treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The female hair loss treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Due to my premature ejaculation my sex life was suffering. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have had this premature ejaculation issue from quite some time. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Uday Naik and they referred us. All the staff members were very helpful. I am really grateful as his premature ejaculation treatment has give me a ray of hope. Naik Homoeopathy Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases.
Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Uday Naik. Thanks to him that the weight management he gave me has given brilliant results.
He is one of the best doctor in city. Dr Naik guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The joint pain was increasing day by day. Uday Naik with great ease handled my serious case with ease. The Naik Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
Dr Uday Naik has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I consulted him as I am a sugar patient. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The treatment he gave was great and I am quite benefitted with his treatment. Thanks to him I am much better now.
I was shocked to experience greying hair. It was so quite pleasant in the Naik Homoeopathy . I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The atmosphere in there is always so positive and full of life. Uday Naik is really like god send person. On the very first day he started treating my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Uday Naik to be very helpful. can u eloborate please regarding homeopathy treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Uday Naik to be very helpful. Super
Hello doc. I have to go for urination in the night 2-3 times. N this problem is from last one month. M taking medicines for PCOD n thyroid. Is this normal or a symptom of some kind of disease?
Meri 4 and half years old beti hain jiska 4 month pahle appendix ka operation huaa hain. Abhi use typhoid fever hain dusari baar ho rha hain. Iski body bahut week ho gyi hain ise strong banane ke liye main ise kua khilau kya medicine doon jisase ye typhoid dubara naa ho .iskesabhi vaccination time par huye hain fir bhi ye suffer kr rhi hain.
My son age 12 years whose tsh is 140. He was taking thyronorm 125 one month ago he stopped taking medicine. Now his tsh is 140. One month ago his tsh was 22. His weight is 90. What should I do?
Falling ill is part of life, and it helps to make our immune system stronger. We get exposed to a whole new generation of viruses and bacteria that our forefathers probably never heard of, while some disease-causing organisms such as streptococcus have stood the test of time. This particular strain causes the condition erysipelas, and we will be discussing everything about this type of illness.
Erysipelas is mostly seen amongst people who are old as they are usually at the highest risk of contracting it. However, it can also strike people who do not have a high level of immunity. In addition to this, the infection can spread across the skin at a rapid pace that a person is likely to be taken aback if one does not know what erysipelas looks like.
- Signs to watch out for: The first sign of the infection is a small red dot which expands to include a much larger area within the space of just a few hours. If the problem goes on for too long without getting treated, other symptoms which start cropping up include fevers, blisters on the affected areas of the skin as well as swollen glands, which can be quite painful.
- Catch it early: When a person has even the shadow of doubt that he or she may have erysipelas, it important to visit adoctor,as the condition should be nipped in the bud. This is usually done by providing some penicillin in the form of tablets. Instead of tablets, a syrup may also be used. If the severity of the condition demands that it be done, the patient may also be injected with a special form of penicillin.
If a person does not call the doctor quickly as he or she should, it could lead to complications. This will make treating the case of erysipelas all the more difficult and a long drawn-out affair. Now, it can be fully understood, if the patient is allergic to penicillin. The good news is that there are alternatives which have about the same level of efficacy. Erythromycin may have a fancy name, but if a person allergic to penicillin ever happens to contract erysipelas, he or she is likely to be a recipient of it.
In spite of all of this, conventional medicine has better alternatives such as homeopathic treatment, to cure erysipelas. In fact, homeopathic treatment is rising in popularity due to the lack of side effects and the universality of its applicability. This means that it does not matter that people are allergic to penicillin at all. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
While most of us complain of eye problems as pain or redness or itching or excessive tearing, there is more to it than what meets the eye! As with all diseases, the homeopath will try to unravel the problem in its deeper form. A detailed discussion to ask related symptoms happens, after which a diagnosis will be made. Treatment is then done accordingly which will not just get rid of the eye symptoms but also improve the overall health of the person.
Conditions like cataract and glaucoma need to be surgically corrected; however, others can be managed via homeopathic medicines effectively. The following are the top five homeopathic medicines described along with the symptoms in which they are used. A detailed discussion with your homeopath to arrive at the diagnosis should definitely precede use of these medications. Self-medication is not advised.
Mercurius - Mercurial preparations are used when the following symptoms are seen:
- Thickened, red eyelids that are worse at night
- Profuse, offensive-smelling discharge that causes burning
- Boils around the eyes with pus formation
- Floaters in the eyes
- Worsens with warmth and damp weather
- Syphilitic eye infections
Belladonna: One of the most widely used eye remedies in homeopathy; it is extremely useful in the following situations
- Ophthalmic conditions with severe inflammation, dryness,
- Injected eyes with iritis or retinitis
- Fear of light (photophobia)
- Eyes affected due to excessive light or poor light
- Retinal hemorrhage conditions
- Sudden, acute onset of these symptoms
- Great intolerance to light
Euphrasia and Allium cepa: This is used as a combo, with both used in similar situation but with contradicting symptoms. The person has symptoms similar to hay fever or cold.
While euphrasia is used where there is a bland nasal discharge and burning tears, allium is used when there is a strong burning sensation with nasal discharge. Some doctors even try one, and if it is not effective, they prescribe the other one. Other conditions where Euphrasia and Allium cepa are used include:
- Watery eyes that blink frequently
- Acute catarrhal conjunctivitis
- Bland and watery coryza
- Burning of the eyes with corrosion of the margins
- Opaque, blistering cornea with thick discharge
- Eye swelling improves when in open air, worsens in the evening and with light
Arsenica - This common homeopathy medicine is used in the following situations:
- Sharp eye pain caused by day light
- Closing eyes produces pain in the eyes
- Running of letters when trying to read
- Affected tear ducts
- Cataracts in office goes
- Worsened during new moon and cold weather, improved with warmth.
These are some common homeopathy medicines, but again, as noted above, self-medication should be avoided. Any of these should be used only if prescribed by a homeopath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hair can be one’s best feature or worst nightmare! Hair is something that one notices first about a person, and it’s up to us to maintain it. But as we age, we encounter various types of hair problems and hair loss can be extremely embarrassing if not checked in time.
There are a gazillion products in the market today that promise to keep hair loss under control. But most of them are cosmetic and only offer temporary solutions. The best way to deal with hair loss is to nip it in the bud. To do this, we must understand what hair loss actually is and why it happens.
Hair loss is referred to thinning of hair and the medical term for this is alopecia. It can happen to both men and women due to a number of reasons:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
- Diabetes and high blood pressure
- Physical trauma to the head
- Exposure to pollution
- Skin infections on scalp
- Side effects of some drugs
Men can experience hair loss beginning at the temples and the crown while in womenit usually occurs at the frontal and parietal region of scalp.
If alopecia is not treated in time, it can lead to permanent hair loss or baldness, not to mention low self-esteem and reclusive behaviour. If conventional ways haven’t worked for you, it’s time you considered homeopathy as an alternative. Depending upon what your cause of hair loss is, you can consult a homeopathy doctor who will prescribe the medicines accordingly. There are several treatments designed to slow down hair loss, stimulate the skin of the scalp and promote new hair growth.
The best reason for trying homeopathic treatments is that there is no fear of side effects. Also, homeopathy may work slowly, but it does achieve the desired results in time. It is a safe and effective way to get rid of hair loss problems and can be administered easily to children as well.
Besides medication, one should also try and improve their lifestyle and eat a balanced diet. You must try and include foods that contain the Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, iron, Vit B and plenty of protein, as these will go a long way in keeping your hair strong and healthy. Don’t live with doubt or fear and don’t let alopecia stop you from living your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic Doctor.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcaria sulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.