Doctor in Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my neighbour's recommended therUday Naik. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. With great ease Uday Naik explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my diabetes. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. is so nice. The Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. Thanks to him that the diabetes treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
It was a bad case of erectile dysfunction. I am amazed that Dr Uday Naik is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Naik Homoeopathy Clinic Pvt. ltd. Dr Uday Naik has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. One of my colleague referred him. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that my Uday Naik is the reason. I owe him a big thank for provsiding me such a treatment which benefitted me to a great extent.
Dr Uday Naik is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my female hair loss. Everything was just spick and span in the Naik Homoeopathy Clinic . The female hair loss treatment he gave was extremely beneficial. I am so much benefitted with his female hair loss treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The female hair loss treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Due to my premature ejaculation my sex life was suffering. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have had this premature ejaculation issue from quite some time. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Uday Naik and they referred us. All the staff members were very helpful. I am really grateful as his premature ejaculation treatment has give me a ray of hope. Naik Homoeopathy Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases.
Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Uday Naik. Thanks to him that the weight management he gave me has given brilliant results.
He is one of the best doctor in city. Dr Naik guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The joint pain was increasing day by day. Uday Naik with great ease handled my serious case with ease. The Naik Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
Dr Uday Naik has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I consulted him as I am a sugar patient. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The treatment he gave was great and I am quite benefitted with his treatment. Thanks to him I am much better now.
I was shocked to experience greying hair. It was so quite pleasant in the Naik Homoeopathy . I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The atmosphere in there is always so positive and full of life. Uday Naik is really like god send person. On the very first day he started treating my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Uday Naik to be very helpful. can u eloborate please regarding homeopathy treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Uday Naik to be very helpful. Super
Mujhe urine infection or vaginal fungal infection me se ek to hamesha rehta h .urine infection ki tablet lene par thik ho jata h fir wapis ho jata h .Aise hi vaginal infection tablet lene par thik fir dobara ho jata h .Ye problem increase hoti ja rahi h.kai drs dekh chuke par kisi ko reason samaj nahi aaya ki ye baar baar kyu ho raha h. Report sab normal h. Ek Dr. ne to bol diya ye lifetime rahegi sirf yoga se thik ho sakta h .Please solve my problem.
Hello doc. I have to go for urination in the night 2-3 times. N this problem is from last one month. M taking medicines for PCOD n thyroid. Is this normal or a symptom of some kind of disease?
Meri 4 and half years old beti hain jiska 4 month pahle appendix ka operation huaa hain. Abhi use typhoid fever hain dusari baar ho rha hain. Iski body bahut week ho gyi hain ise strong banane ke liye main ise kua khilau kya medicine doon jisase ye typhoid dubara naa ho .iskesabhi vaccination time par huye hain fir bhi ye suffer kr rhi hain.
My son age 12 years whose tsh is 140. He was taking thyronorm 125 one month ago he stopped taking medicine. Now his tsh is 140. One month ago his tsh was 22. His weight is 90. What should I do?
Falling ill is part of life, and it helps to make our immune system stronger. We get exposed to a whole new generation of viruses and bacteria that our forefathers probably never heard of, while some disease-causing organisms such as streptococcus have stood the test of time. This particular strain causes the condition erysipelas, and we will be discussing everything about this type of illness.
Erysipelas is mostly seen amongst people who are old as they are usually at the highest risk of contracting it. However, it can also strike people who do not have a high level of immunity. In addition to this, the infection can spread across the skin at a rapid pace that a person is likely to be taken aback if one does not know what erysipelas looks like.
- Signs to watch out for: The first sign of the infection is a small red dot which expands to include a much larger area within the space of just a few hours. If the problem goes on for too long without getting treated, other symptoms which start cropping up include fevers, blisters on the affected areas of the skin as well as swollen glands, which can be quite painful.
- Catch it early: When a person has even the shadow of doubt that he or she may have erysipelas, it important to visit adoctor,as the condition should be nipped in the bud. This is usually done by providing some penicillin in the form of tablets. Instead of tablets, a syrup may also be used. If the severity of the condition demands that it be done, the patient may also be injected with a special form of penicillin.
If a person does not call the doctor quickly as he or she should, it could lead to complications. This will make treating the case of erysipelas all the more difficult and a long drawn-out affair. Now, it can be fully understood, if the patient is allergic to penicillin. The good news is that there are alternatives which have about the same level of efficacy. Erythromycin may have a fancy name, but if a person allergic to penicillin ever happens to contract erysipelas, he or she is likely to be a recipient of it.
In spite of all of this, conventional medicine has better alternatives such as homeopathic treatment, to cure erysipelas. In fact, homeopathic treatment is rising in popularity due to the lack of side effects and the universality of its applicability. This means that it does not matter that people are allergic to penicillin at all. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
While most of us complain of eye problems as pain or redness or itching or excessive tearing, there is more to it than what meets the eye! As with all diseases, the homeopath will try to unravel the problem in its deeper form. A detailed discussion to ask related symptoms happens, after which a diagnosis will be made. Treatment is then done accordingly which will not just get rid of the eye symptoms but also improve the overall health of the person.
Conditions like cataract and glaucoma need to be surgically corrected; however, others can be managed via homeopathic medicines effectively. The following are the top five homeopathic medicines described along with the symptoms in which they are used. A detailed discussion with your homeopath to arrive at the diagnosis should definitely precede use of these medications. Self-medication is not advised.
Mercurius - Mercurial preparations are used when the following symptoms are seen:
- Thickened, red eyelids that are worse at night
- Profuse, offensive-smelling discharge that causes burning
- Boils around the eyes with pus formation
- Floaters in the eyes
- Worsens with warmth and damp weather
- Syphilitic eye infections
Belladonna: One of the most widely used eye remedies in homeopathy; it is extremely useful in the following situations
- Ophthalmic conditions with severe inflammation, dryness,
- Injected eyes with iritis or retinitis
- Fear of light (photophobia)
- Eyes affected due to excessive light or poor light
- Retinal hemorrhage conditions
- Sudden, acute onset of these symptoms
- Great intolerance to light
Euphrasia and Allium cepa: This is used as a combo, with both used in similar situation but with contradicting symptoms. The person has symptoms similar to hay fever or cold.
While euphrasia is used where there is a bland nasal discharge and burning tears, allium is used when there is a strong burning sensation with nasal discharge. Some doctors even try one, and if it is not effective, they prescribe the other one. Other conditions where Euphrasia and Allium cepa are used include:
- Watery eyes that blink frequently
- Acute catarrhal conjunctivitis
- Bland and watery coryza
- Burning of the eyes with corrosion of the margins
- Opaque, blistering cornea with thick discharge
- Eye swelling improves when in open air, worsens in the evening and with light
Arsenica - This common homeopathy medicine is used in the following situations:
- Sharp eye pain caused by day light
- Closing eyes produces pain in the eyes
- Running of letters when trying to read
- Affected tear ducts
- Cataracts in office goes
- Worsened during new moon and cold weather, improved with warmth.
These are some common homeopathy medicines, but again, as noted above, self-medication should be avoided. Any of these should be used only if prescribed by a homeopath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hair can be one’s best feature or worst nightmare! Hair is something that one notices first about a person, and it’s up to us to maintain it. But as we age, we encounter various types of hair problems and hair loss can be extremely embarrassing if not checked in time.
There are a gazillion products in the market today that promise to keep hair loss under control. But most of them are cosmetic and only offer temporary solutions. The best way to deal with hair loss is to nip it in the bud. To do this, we must understand what hair loss actually is and why it happens.
Hair loss is referred to thinning of hair and the medical term for this is alopecia. It can happen to both men and women due to a number of reasons:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
- Diabetes and high blood pressure
- Physical trauma to the head
- Exposure to pollution
- Skin infections on scalp
- Side effects of some drugs
Men can experience hair loss beginning at the temples and the crown while in womenit usually occurs at the frontal and parietal region of scalp.
If alopecia is not treated in time, it can lead to permanent hair loss or baldness, not to mention low self-esteem and reclusive behaviour. If conventional ways haven’t worked for you, it’s time you considered homeopathy as an alternative. Depending upon what your cause of hair loss is, you can consult a homeopathy doctor who will prescribe the medicines accordingly. There are several treatments designed to slow down hair loss, stimulate the skin of the scalp and promote new hair growth.
The best reason for trying homeopathic treatments is that there is no fear of side effects. Also, homeopathy may work slowly, but it does achieve the desired results in time. It is a safe and effective way to get rid of hair loss problems and can be administered easily to children as well.
Besides medication, one should also try and improve their lifestyle and eat a balanced diet. You must try and include foods that contain the Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, iron, Vit B and plenty of protein, as these will go a long way in keeping your hair strong and healthy. Don’t live with doubt or fear and don’t let alopecia stop you from living your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic Doctor.
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.