Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ajmer. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrebhaYour feedback matters!
My basic problem is rumination about past. I am very emotional and presently mentally attached with a person since 4 yrs. How do I get rid of that at mental level.
My stomach is paining from last 3 days I have taken some medicines but the pain comes after some time again and again so please help.
I am 44 years old lady I feel depressed always I don't wish to mingle with any one if I try so I easily get bored with them in a day or two. Family history is granny committed suicide and mother tried twice is it related to me in anyway if yes please suggest good action.
My penis size is 5" inch. Is this enough for healthy and satisfaction women. I want to increase it what to do?
Iam suffering from fever and cold since past one week. I got some infection back of my neck which is totally red and looks like burnt mark. It's burning and intolerable.
I am 32 years old now. My problem is that my hairs are becoming white now. And also falling. Can you advise me what kind of medical treatment I have to take ? To become my hair black and not to fall from my head.
Antioxidants: What are they?
Antioxidants are free radical scavengers known to enhance our immunity. We know that fruits and vegetables with vibrant colors are great sources of antioxidants. Many times we wish that foods that taste delicious were as healthy as these fruits and veggies. Here is something to cheer you up. The foods listed below are not only tasty but also rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidants and their sources:
- Eggs: Egg yolk contains an antioxidants called “lutein”. Lutein is known to prevent muscular degeneration and cataracts. Though the lutein content in yolk is lesser than the lutein content of the green leafy veggies, but according to some studies the lutein from yolk is more effectively absorbed due to the fat content of the yolk.
- Tinned beans: Tinned beans contains phytochemicals. Phytochemicals repair damaged dna and also neutralize free radicals. Small red beans, dark kidney beans and black beans are rich in antioxidants. You can now enjoy your baked beans with a touch of health.
- Whole grain pasta/noodles: These whole grain dishes contain polyphenols. Polyphenols are strong anti-cancerous elements. Whole grain pasta and noodles contain 3 to 4 times more antioxidants than the regular ones. In combination to antioxidants these foods also contain good amount of fiber that help in regulating cholesterol levels.
- Yogurt: There is an additional health benefit to this yummy delight. Although it does not directly contain any antioxidants, it does contain riboflavin which enhances or promotes the activity of antioxidants glutathione. Riboflavin being a water soluble vitamin b, it easily flushes out of the body. You need to consume yogurt on a daily basis to be benefited.
- Organic milk: Organic milk is the milk obtained from cows that feed on organic food. The antioxidant value of this milk is 40 to 50 times greater than the cows raised in a conventional manner. Antioxidants like vitamin e, lutein and beta carotene are present in it. Organic cheese and butter are other options you may choose.
- Popcorn: Popcorn is not only a fast and favorite snack, but it also is good in its fiber and antioxidant content. A study carried out by the university of scranton revealed that the whole grain snack foods such as popcorn have surprisingly high levels of polyphenols which have anti-cancerous properties.
- Natural sweeteners: Natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, molasses, brown sugar contain good amount of anti oxidants. Darker the color of honey, greater is its antioxidant content. The non-commercial varieties of honey contain poly phenol. Adding these natural sweeteners in your dessert instead of table sugar does have some added benefit.
- Canola oil: Canola oil contains alpha-tocopherol. Alpha-tocopherol prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol (ldl), preventing the release of free radicals. No wonder canola oil is considered to be heart-healthy oil.
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis (plantar fasciosis) is inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fascia is a strong bowstring-like ligament that runs from the calcaneum (heel bone) to the tip of the foot. When the plantar fasciia is stretched too far its soft tissue fibers become inflamed, usually where it attaches to the heel bone. Sometimes the problem may occur in the middle of the foot. The patient experiences pain under the foot, especially after long periods of rest. If inflammation persists for longer duration it can lead to calcaneal spur.
Causes: plantarfascitis is not usually caused by a single injury, such as a twist or fall, but rather the result of repetitive stress and pounding of the heel. Still following factors play important role in increasing severity of plantarfascitis.
Arch type: flat feet, high arch or in between
Footwear: wearing too flat or too high heel footwear
Lifestyle: continuous standing, walking or running
Body weight: overweight results in more stress on plantar fascia
Osteoporosis: weak bones will aggravate pain more
Podiatrist /foot doctor is the right person to diagnose & treat heel pain. Assessment should include detailed history, lifestyle evaluation, assessment of foot arch & alignment of all proximal joints, gait analysis etc. The real skill is to identify the cause of the condition and then establish the correct treatment plan.
Rest: temporary rest is important to allow plantarfascia to heal
Cold pack: helps to reduce inflammation. Recommended 3-4 times a day, 20 minutes each time (not recommended for diabetic patient)
Right orthotics: to support plantarfascia & correct faulty alignment
Supportive shoes: orthotics with proper supportive shoe gives long term relief
Generally higher arched feet require a strict stretching program and flat feet require a gradual strengthening program and more support. One should not do stretching in acute pain.
What to avoid:
Barefeet walking on hard surfaces
Wearing too flat or too high heeled footwear
Heel cushions: silicone or foam heel cushions commonly available from pharmacies do nothing to actually cure this condition and at best provide temporary comfort.