Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhakar Petkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar PetkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was in so much pain due to my erectile dysfunction. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Sudhakar Petkar to anyone gladly. The nurses at the dr Petkar's Hospital were really helpful. My boss referred me Dr Sudhakar Petkar. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience.In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. And I must appreciate the way he treats his patients.
I read about Dr Sudhakar Petkar on one of the social media platform. I was having this hiv aids, but the symptoms were not very visible. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. I was in so much pain due to my hiv aids. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I have noticed considerable change in myself. Thanks to him that the hiv aids treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
I have had this masturbation addiction from quite some time and I was quite worried because of this issue. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Sudhakar. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my masturbation addiction but Now I am perfectly fine.
Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Dr Sudhakar Petkar with great ease handled my serious case with ease. I feel strange that I am suffering from premature ejaculation. It was amazing, the Dr Petkar's Hospitall was so nicely made. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated me completely.
I was worried about my curved penis issue. I consulted many doctors but nothing came into use. Later I visited to Dr Perkar's Hospital where I met Dr Sudhakar Petkar . He is a famous sexologist in Ahemdnagar. He helped resolve my problem within short time. I really thank him for the suggestions he gave.He is the best doctor I consulted for my problem.
Due to male sexual problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I consulted Dr Sudhakar and he is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing male sexual problems was very relaxing. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Petkar's Hospital.
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried.I was unable to find any solution to this problem. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Sudhakar. Over the period of time the small penis size treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology adn has years of experience.
I was shocked to experience the problem of nightfall. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Petkar. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but he guided me to change my attitude.
dr Sudhakar Petkar of dr Petkar's Hospital in Ahmednagar has given me good treatment with lots of patience and answered all of my queries about how to avoid pregnancy. he gave me a very good consultation which proved very effective for me.
Dr. Sudhakar Petkar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you sir. I was expecting an answer like this. Thank you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sudhakar Petkar to be helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thanks a lot
Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem-
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter – This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications – There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique – This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glans when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises – These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘Kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex – If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.
- Pelvic floor toning exercises - Pelvic floor exercises can help in improving overall male sexual health. It is done to strengthen muscles so that they can provide support to your organs. Stronger pelvic floor muscles can help in achieving the erection that you need to satisfy your partner. It can ultimately help in preventing premature ejaculation.
- Yoga and Pranayam - Mastering certain breathing exercises, yoga asanas or pranayama will enable you to get rid of anxiety, control your bodily functions and inhibit the production of chemicals that affect your sexual stamina.
- Mulbandh - Some bandhas like mulbandh that means contractions of anal sphincter muscles also helps to treat premature ejaculation.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to flout and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It unfortunately has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in effort to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet nothings: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
FOR ERECT LONG TIME DOCTOR SUGGESTED TAZZLE 20 MG ALTERNATIVE DAYS HAVE TO TAKE LIKE SUGGESTED MY DOUBT IS SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE REGULARLY FOR LONG TERM WITH THIS PENEGRA 50 MG SUGGESTED THIS IS WHEN EVER HAD TO HAVE SEX SUGGESTED BUT WHAT ABOUT TAZZLE 20 MG PLEASE EXPLAIN AND BY TAKING THIS TABLETS ANY PROBLEM FOR PENIS and after SEX I FEEL FEVER WHY? SOME TIME I WILL GET joints PAIN BEFORE SEX? AFTER SEX PAIN WILL RELIEF? PLEASE I REQUEST YOU KINDLY GIVE DETAILS AND HELP ME.
I'm 4 months pregnant can I flush my vagina for two to three timeswit my shower is good wil it affect my baby give me a advice.
I had sex with my wife last week, first she responded well, at the time of ejaculation, she just stood up. So I didn't ejaculate. This happened twice. Is there any problem for my sex life. I'm married 5 months back.
Having a problem related to intimicy may make a person withdraw into his or her shell. For many men, it is difficult to talk about the issue. Yet, there are a number of sexual problems that may afflict men at some point or the other, and it is important to get these problems dealt with, in a proper manner, with the intervention of a medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about diagnosing sexual problems for men.
Physical Examination: To begin the diagnosis of any issue, the medical health practitioner will first of all, conduct a detailed physical examination that will help in unravelling a variety of details. One of the biggest things that can determine the diagnosis is the possibility of the presence or risk of any other ailment which can give the treatment method a whole new perspective. With the help of lab tests centred around the blood and urine samples, as well as skin tests, the doctor will conduct the physical examination. Also, a check-up of the vitals and the specific regions of the body will be thoroughly conducted in terms of texture, reflexes, stimulation and more. The doctor will also check for vascular diseases, neurological ailments and other such chronic ailments that may have remained undiagnosed.
Psychological Factors: Many sexual problems encountered by any member of the opposite sex can be attributed to pressing psychological problems that can shape the sex life of the patient in an adverse manner. Therefore, the doctor will also consider evaluating the issue on a psychological level. The medical practitioner may ask the patient to pay a visit to a sexologist or a psychiatrist in order to find out the root cause of any underlying stress, anxiety or even relationship issues that may be fuelling the problem at hand.
Penile Branchial Index: With the help of this test, the doctor will be able to check the blood pressure levels in the penis, which can further help in diagnosing conditions that have to do with penile vascular disorders. Papaverine is an erecting inducing element that will be administered as a test dose to begin with. Thereafter, the penis will be monitored so as to check for normal reactions and any anomalies. A contrast dye may also be employed during this exam where its insertion into an artery can help in taking an X-ray of the region. This will help in detecting any leaks in the vascular system, which may have led to conditions like erectile dysfunction. In order to go conduct proper diagnosis, the patient will have to find a reliable doctor with whom he can discuss all kinds of symptoms and discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dear Sir, I was newly married when having sex, first my penis getting very strong but while putting into pussy it was getting normal, and pussy is very small, she and me both are getting pain. No satisfaction for both please let us know wht is the problem.
Physical pain that is experienced during and after intercourse is termed as dyspareunia. This condition can be found in both, men and women. Vaginismus is also a part of this group of disorders. This condition leads to the contraction of the vagina during intercourse, which blocks the insertion of the penis and leads to pain in the pelvic area. Here is a list of details for more information on sexual pain disorders.
Causes: Sores and growths may cause pain. Many times, we often overlook this area of the body and do not realise that the pain in this area may be due to herpes sores or other kinds of growths that will need to be checked by the doctor or gynaecologist on an immediate basis before it becomes a serious problem. This is one of the primary causes of sexual pain disorders. Other causes include the presence of an infection or STD (sexually transmitted disease), haemorrhoids, bladder infections or genitourinary infections and other such ailments. Further, vulvar vestibules may also give rise to pain during sex. This refers to the inflammation of the vagina’s vestibule which lies at the perineum, between the labia minora and the uretha. Also, having sex soon after a surgical procedure or delivery, as well as an impatient and aggressive lover may all lead to this condition. Stress and anxiety along with relationship troubles are said to contribute to 75% of the cases suffering from these disorders.
Symptoms: The main symptom of this ailment includes dryness of the vagina, which can be caused due to the medication one takes during menopause. Also, men may experience pain during ejaculation and urethritis which can also be linked with a recent reduction in one’s sexual activity, as well. Difficulty and pain during penetration for intercourse can also cause pain in the vagina when the patient is suffering from sexual pain disorders.
Treatment for Women: The main form of treatment for women will depend on the cause of the pain. The gynaecologist or sexologist may prescribe lubricants and oestrogen based creams. Also, for women who are suffering from related conditions like endometriosis, the doctor may recommend surgery, which may also help in treating vulvar vestibules.
Treatment for Men: Penile skin infections can be treated with the help of oral antibiotics while sitz baths can be used by those suffering from prostatitis, which can cause pain during intercourse. Sex therapy and couples counselling can help in overcoming any psychological conditions due to which sexual pain disorders may be born. It is important to remember that a stress free environment, ample lubrication and gentle movements can go a long way in fixing this problem too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Impotence is embarrassing for a man. It not only affects his self-confidence, but also the relationship with his partner. It is a condition in which a man cannot achieve an erection for having sex. If you are experiencing symptoms of impotence, they are most likely due to physical issues. However, sometimes psychological issues can also be responsible for impotence.
Here are 5 psychological factors, which may be associated with the inability to achieve an erection indicating impotence:
Stress: To a great extent, stress affects a person’s performance in bed. Due to excessive stress and pressure arising from different responsibilities and commitments, he might not be able to focus on sex. Extreme stress due to fear may leave him uneasy, thereby making it difficult for him to have an erection.
Anxiety: After experiencing symptoms of impotency, it is likely that a man may get extremely anxious about the fact that he will not be able to perform well in bed again. This anxiety may also arise from relationship problems, sexual abuse in the past or when a person is in a new relationship. As such, during sex, anxiety may make a man self-conscious, which makes it quite difficult for him to have an erection.
Depression: Feeling depressed or extremely sad because of any kind of issue such as a failed relationship, a poor career or recalling some past trauma may cause erectile dysfunction. Depression makes a person tired, thereby lowering his sex drive. The medicines used for treating depression may also lower libido, as a result of which a man may fail to get an erection.
Low self-esteem: Having a low or a negative self-esteem may cause performance anxiety. A person is likely to be worried about how he will perform in bed. Low self-esteem may arise from factors related to body image, past experiences and from an underlying feeling of guilt.
Lack of interest: Many conditions may divert a man’s interest from having sex. The lowering of libido will make it difficult for a man to get an erection and may lead to impotence. Such lack of interest may be on account of relationship issues, certain medications or because of ageing. Anger may also make a person lose interest in having sex.
If your sex life is getting hampered because of any such psychological factors, you must consult a doctor for seeking advice, suggestions and treatment. This will allow you to uncover and resolve the impotence-related problems, thereby letting you enjoy a healthy relationship with your partner in bed. To overcome the problem of impotency, you have to do regular yoga, pranayama and exercise. It is helpful to avoid stress, anxiety, depression etc. and able to improve self-esteem and confidence.
Masturbation is considered as a good way of pleasuring oneself and leading to a more qualitative sex life. Masturbation is a sexual activity that is at par with sexual intercourse that will create a basis for an improved sex life. This will ensure that the need for sex is one that is based on respect and love, rather than a mere bodily function.
Let us find out how it helps in having a better sex life:
- Awareness: Masturbating is also a great way to know more about your own sexual preferences and what you like in terms of sexual activities. This awareness helps in better understanding and channelling ones sexual appetite for even better gratification during intercourse.
- Staying healthy: Masturbating can help in releasing even more dopamine and oxytoxin, both of which have a favourable effect on your brain and mood. These hormones can also help in improving your immune system in the long run.
- Knowing your partner: Masturbating alone and with your partner can help in knowing your partner and his or her sexual preferences. This can help in pleasuring your partner in a better way which will further fortify the relationship.
Excessive masturbation is strongly recommended as it has its long-term side-effects:
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
Excessive Masturbation is not bad but it will reduce the intensity of the pleasure. Excess is always bad. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.