Doctors in Sterling Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Submit a review for Sterling HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a mom of 2.3 year old kid. My question is I am getting beard and moustache. I Have consulted doctor and she prescribed Her grace tablet and Hinder cream to apply. But the hair are still growing. Nowadays I have lot of temper and scream on everyone for small issue. Later I feel ashamed. Please let me know what can be done and I what quantity should I apply cream so that hair doesn't grow anymore. Thank you.
I am 26 years old Male. I have been smoking weed from last 8 years. I am all fit and fine. Till now. Any precautions to be taken. Or some advice will be helpful. Very rarely I get congestion in my cough. Please help.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain.
What causes the formation of warts? Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the other. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts? Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- Avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection.
- Grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care.
- Picking and scratching on warts should be avoided.
- Moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it.
- Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or any antiseptic lotion.
- Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe OPD procedure which takes a few minutes only and does not leave any scars.
I am suffering from itching in my private area. Its been months. Though I use clean and good quality underwear every day. And clean the area very frequently. Still it itches badly. I sometimes cannot control and start scratching the area. Need help urgently.
HI, How to cure extreme ear pain due to chicken pox blister? The blisters are starting to get dry but the ones which are inside the ear are paining a lot. Please suggest some home remedy along with pain killer.
Hlo doctor, I am 18 years old. I have got dark circles and deep sunken eyes. I have a chubby face. And with deep sunken eyes. It seems like a dull and like a patients face. Due to my face fat my cheeks seems like coming outwards and my eyes are going inwards. I do not have any kind of stress or worries. I sleep at 9 pm daily and wake up at 5 pm early morning. I take 7-8 hrs of sleep daily. I take a healthy diet. Please help me.
I get pimples after face wax and threading and the reason why I go for face waxing is because I get unwanted facial hair.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
1. Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
2. Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
3. Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
4. Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
5. Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused.
One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.