Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemang Desaai
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Hemang DesaaiYour feedback matters!
Am suddenly going to extreme anger. And with fractions of seconds am laughing. Nearly two times attempted suicide. And if I go to depression I'll go to some diloma nd I don't remember wt happens nd wt I do. And in depression I'll always see 3 persons. What is dis disease and what their symptoms nd effects causing.
I can't focus on my shop. I mean I don't want to work. I am running my shop from last 2 year. My dad n brother help to open the shop and he invested 20 lacks rs. It's readymade garment shop. It was my choice not any pressure. I am married from last 1.5 yr. Marriage life is also not good because of my mother and wife daily problem. And now me and my wife daily arguments has started. I spent all my time with mobile. I play game and YouTube video or facebook. And anything happy with between me and my wife I post related whatsapp status/story. And she don't like it. If any customer comes to my shop I get irked or my mood get off. Why the hell customer came It was fun to play game in mobile. We are joint family my father and 2 brother run a general store shop that is our main income source. I am eldest son but I live as youngest. At starting I like to work but now only mobile. I only need 3000 rs monthly. So I get it from my shop and other all expense food cloth r given my parents.
Suffering from sleepless with anxiety neurosis. Habituated to depend tab. Restyle 0.5mg for sleep. Some times, have to take 2 tabs. Ofcourse, am in severe financial crisis due to loss of job for 1-1/2 year. Seeking a suitable solution to get rid of my above illness asap.
I am a housewife. I have two kids. One is boy 8 ye old and 2nd one girl 8 month old. When 2nd child came my first child is mentally disturb. He is getting negative. Ex .I will kill himself. I am bad boy. I am dog. Like that. I am confused. I am good with both. What happened suddenly. I doesn't know. Pl help me. How can I manage him.
I'm aged 19 years .I'm a diploma graduate and working as deputy engineer in one of automobile company. Financially I'm better but personally I'm feeling of loosing something. I loved a girl in my 6th standard still I love her .I proposed her but she replies that she is not interested. I'm in depression now .what should I do?
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.