Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemang Desaai
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Hemang DesaaiYour feedback matters!
I am a college student. I getting stressed often even for small things. I am getting depressed. What is the reason for it?
My father is a TB patient and is taking medicine for second treatment, from 2months, Today he forget to take the Before breakfast medicine named RCINEX capsules, so when he realized that he hadn't taken Medicine he take that medicine immediately, and his stomach was not enough full. So is there any risk of taking RCINEX just after breakfast? It just happens once today.
When I am sleeping at night then I have habit of speaking something during sleeping but I do not know what I have spoken. Beside my room mate always said that what are you speaking during night and you speak loudly and loudly. What should I do?
I am 29 years old and I am gaining my weight since 4 years due to my depression, I was heart broken as my bf marry someone n leaving me alone, after that I started feeling always tired, keeps on eating to make energetic and keeps on gaining weight. Now I manage to come out from my depression but if something happen that same depression stage came back, what to do to forget everything and to loose weight.
I have severe pain in my body feeling weakness since last 5 days should I go for preliminary test for dengue
Hi Sir/madam, My problem is lack of concentration, I want to study but I can not get the interest towards book, Please suggest me how to overcome this problem?
Hai I am Sakthivel I have short tempered and I am fatty structure and I have severe Headache in back of medulla obligate part what did I do help me First of all I want to loss my weightTell me something about that.
I am 18 years old boy and I think that I suffer from OCD as something bad going to happen. I am going to start studying the MBBS course as I have got admission in a medical college. So what should I do to completely cure OCD or it would increase during mbbs course studying.
I get suffered by Chillbains on my fingers n toes in every winter season it automatic goes when season goes. But I m practicing for typing exam in high court and fingers hurt when I try to type and they don't work properly because of swelling n pains please suggest a fast remedy or tablets.
Autism is defined as a neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it.
Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Cuprum Metallicum: This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus: A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Carcinosin: This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus: This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Helleborus: This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them. These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution.
I am 25 years old I can't concentrate what the. People says I just concentrate for an min suddenly my concentrate goes out. What should I do it.
From few months I think that I'm unable to remember whatever I try to memorize in any subjects like maths, physics, and chemistry, so I wanted to know that is it natural or any problem so please help me out.
I am suffering from anxiety I want to distract my mind from this but I can't. Please please help me I am preparing for my entrance exam and I'm just 17 years old. I don't want to take medicine. I want to come out from this darkness. I fear from going out alone, sometime I get very irrational thoughts. What can be done to avoid all this.
Losing tamper easily And get mad some time Please help When I lose my tamper can't difference between boy or girl Mom or Dad.
My uncle is 74 years old, and he met an road accident before 4months, and injured spinal cord t12& t14, and buttocks bone broke. Take him to hospital at mysore jss they operation for spinal cord successfully. After 1 month he discharged to home. But now he was (from 20days) not eating any thing and losing his memory, not identifying anyone. Please give me a suggestions, we are from very poor family we have not money for further treatment.
Generally I become angry on very silly things on my wife and it leads to conflicts. What can I do so that I can control my anger.
In Ayurveda, vata is considered to be extremely important. It regulates the movements of your body and mind. In the body, large intestine is considered to be the main site of vata as well as in the bone tissue. Therefore, medications which are administered through the rectum affect the bone tissue. Vata maintains and regulates our daily activities, nervous system as well as our excretion. An enthusiastic and a lively mind are all manifestations of a balance of Vata.
Subsequently, its imbalance is considered as detrimental to health. Basti therapy is a treatment that manages the pain and treats the diseases arising from this imbalance. In this, a liquid concoction of sesame oil and other herbs are inserted through the rectum, which in turn treats various ailments arising from the imbalance of vata, such as pain in the joints, in the spine and back as well as painful menstruations.
Before Basti therapy, Abhyangam and Sedanam are practiced. Enema can be assumed, but Basti has power to detox and nourish as well. Yoga Basti for is done for 8 days, Karma Basti for 1 day and Kala Basti for 30 days, or according to the health issues and affected system, in order to drain doshas and nourish dhatus.
There are primarily three types of Basti therapy:
- Uttar Basti
All three of them, individually treat various ailments, some of them are:
- Stiffness in the back and pain in the spine: In this method, pain in the spine and vertebral column are managed and treated. It involves pouring warm, herbal oil on the spinal cord, which is retained by small wells created from flour or gram paste. This method is particularly beneficial for treating back problems. This method nourishes the liquid in the joints that consequently relieves you of the pain.
- Bell's palsy: Bell's palsy is a disease where the muscles on the face become weak or you suffer from a facial paralysis. Basti therapy has proved to be particularly beneficial in treating it. In this, a medicated oil is placed on the head for a specific period of time which helps in treating Bell's palsy as well as any numbness on the face.
- Painful menstruation: Though menstruation is a natural process, most women suffer from extremely painful cramps during this time. Anuvasana therapy is extremely useful in lessening this pain. In this various oils and decoction enema is provided to patients, the consumption of which have resulted in significant improvements. Painful menstruation cramps are also treated by Uttar Basti where medicines are provided through the uterus. This method helps in cleaning the blockages in the uterus as well as providing nourishment to it.
Ailments that accompany monsoon: Though monsoon provides relief from the scorching summer, but at the same time it is accompanied by a host of diseases. With the onset of monsoon and the fall in temperature, there is a tendency for acidity and the vata that was accumulated in summer manifests itself in loss of appetite, indigestion and piles. Basti therapy operates as a corrective for the vata imbalance and treats various digestion related problems. At the same time it also prevents return of the ailments. The oils and decoction used rejuvenates the body and as well as help in regulating the metabolism.