Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Nisha Ahuja
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. Nisha AhujaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 years old female and have suddenly began noticing tenderness on pressing the DIP joints, one each in both hands. I have a history of autoimmunity in the family and also have alopecia areata myself. How should I proceed?
1) Regularly shampoo the scalp hair with mild shampoo, as it removes dandruff, keeps the hair clean.
2) Shampoo will not cause cancer, or graying of the hair or hair fail.
3) Use only few drops of oil to make hair soft and easy to comb. Oiling doesnt make your hair black and thick. Avoid oil, if skin is acne prone.
4) Avoid sharing caps/hair bands/ combs/helmet. Using helmet or cap will not cause hair loss.
5) Avoid hot hair dryers, straightning curlers as it leads to hair damage hair fall.
6) Keep the hair short trim. Shaving the hair off doesnt make your hairs thick and strong.
7) Keep the comb clean wash it regularly. Use a comb with widely spaced, blunt bristles. Comb gently` superficially, without injuring the roots of the hair.
8) Use herbal dye to colour your hairs if you have allergic skin
Keep your hair healthy to boost your confidence.