Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini PandyaYour feedback matters!
She's suffering from thyroid from last 2-3 years and due to this her weight is increasing day by day. Is there any solution.
I am Writing this on behalf of my Mother. She is 50 years old and maintaining her sugar level with tablets. She is having Cracks in feet. Earlier it was like normal cracks generally people have in the age of 40+. But now it is become like more paining, itching and also peeling skin in Feet and palm. Please help me with your suggestion. Thanks in Advance.
My father is 75 yrs of age and a diabetic. Lately he has lost his appetite and is not eating and is weak and lost a lot of weight. Your suggestion.
My globulin is 4.2. S. G. O. T is91, s. G. P. T is 107, and alkaline phosphate is 209. My weight is 71kg height is 167cm. My sugar is border line since five to seven years. I was not taking any medicine for sugar but from two to three month I am taking brg34 for sugar. I have no problem at all but my routine checkup show these results. Please advise me. Thanking you.
My father is suffering from diabetes, even he did not eat anything irrelevantly and take all the prescribed medicines properly. But then also he feels weak and sometimes pain in feet. Can you suggest what to eat? how to eat, and when to eat for a diabetic person? And also tell a brief daily routine. (he is a employee in a factory and works in shifts)
I am 70 years old and I AM HAVING A PAIN for my jaw for last 2 months my dentist gave clean chit that no problem with teeth, then I CONSULTED ENT Dr. who suspect NEURALGIA and gave me tegrital 100 for 2 weeks but not much relief. What do you suggest? I am not diabetic and only medicine is for cholesterol.
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes before about 20 years. I am on oral medicines. Can I get a consultation from a good diabetologist.
Hello I am 29, married Before marriage I had lot of girlfriends. Now also have. Whenever I do sex with my gf it goes normal n both get orgasm nd satisfaction. As I am married I did sex with my wife but I got my skin cracked, tore of tip of my penis. It always happens. I get swelling after sex with my wife. But it is never happened before. She is satisfied but I am not. She finishes early than me. Dr. says it is sugar problem. But it's not sugar I hv controlled my sugar also. please help me.
My Mom blood test has been done And in report, it is found that her Fasting Plasma Glucose is 123. Has she got diabetes or its pre diabetes Does she need insulin now Her age is 40 And what diet is need to low diabetes And can sge eat fruits.
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
1-losing extra weight:-is the most significant thing which can make a big difference to your health. It helps lower your blood pressure and cholesterol too. Waist of more than 80 cm in women & 90 cm in man are at risk
2- constant and regular food timings:- it will improve your metabolic activity and helps reducing your weight.
3- split your meals and eating in moderate amount:-splitting your meals into 3-4 times per day (including snacks) and eating in fair amount, improves your metabolic rate as the food you take is not concentrated at one time.
4- no long gaps and skipping of meals:-never miss out breakfast.
5- no overeating:-never eat in a bulk on one time remember to eat your food slowly, chew well.
6- proper exercise and work outs:-exercise is a fast way to trim down calories, extra weight and controlling glucose level. Brisk walking for 30 min. Atleast five times a week is the best. You can also try cycling, swimming, dancing. Timings for exercise should be fixed and regular. Do not eat right away after a workout.
7-constant and regular timings for medication
8-avoid fried foods, meat, fats and sweets.
9- take high-fibre and complex carbohydrates:-like oats. Add whole grain foods in your diet. Avoid white bread, pasta, pizza, candies, and snacks. Instead include high-fiber carbohydrates like wheat bran, flaxseed and methi seeds to your wheat flour. This will increase fibre in your diet.
I am 28 and 6 weeks 3 days pregnant but my baby development is very slow my TSH is 7.4 I am taking medicine for it. But still my pregnancy symptoms are developing day by day. My other medical reports are normal. My gynic said that my pregnancy is not good. Can thyroid be cured and what will happen with my baby ? I am worried.
Are you suffering from diabetes and are looking for ideal at home management remedies? Diabetes is a health condition, which occurs when the blood sugar level of the body rises. There are several ways following which you will be successfully able to manage your diabetes. They are as follows:
- Exercise regularly and track your workout patterns. Exercise is the most important lifestyle choice for a diabetic patient, which allows you to maintain a good shape. It boosts your body's metabolism rate and insulin uptake process. By taking notes on your exercising habits, you will be able to make timely and required changes.
- Stop consuming fast food. Try to abstain from eating outside food and reduce your intake of sugar, salt and high calorie food. Meal should be prepared at home using light ingredients and less amount of salt and sugar.
- Quit smoking as it is very harmful, especially if you are a diabetic. Smoking narrows your blood vessels, as a result of which, your blood circulation gets disrupted.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber is beneficial for all diabetic patients and helps in smooth functioning of your digestive processes. It also help in reducing your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Take care and pay attention to your feet properly. You should wash your feet in lukewarm water regularly and dry them gently. You should moisturize your feet with a lotion. Check on your feet for cuts, sores, redness, swelling and blisters and consult a doctor in case of an unusual foot sore.
- Get your eyes checked frequently as diabetes affects your vision in serious ways, which may also lead to blindness. Regular eye checkups will help you to prevent retinopathy.
- Take proper care of your teeth which includes brushing and flossing at least two times every day. This is because diabetes makes you prone to several serious gum infections. Go for regular dental checkups if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and in case you observe swollen, red gums, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stress and adapt ways to eliminate stress. Your body hormones, which are produced in relation to intense stress, prevent insulin from working efficiently, which increases your blood sugar levels and stress levels further. Relaxation techniques are effective for dealing with stress.
- Opt for several small meals instead of a few large meals every day. This helps in keeping your digestive processes active, which in turn increase insulin sensitivity.