Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini PandyaYour feedback matters!
It was great. She was very kind and gave very right suggestions.
I have been suffering from tyoe2Diabetes since 12 years and I am not able to control it by using insulin. Average sugar comes to 250. Please suggest me how to control it.
My free t4 is 4.2 and tsh is 0.02 and I am taking eltroxin 75 mg but I am loosing body weight day by day. It reduced from 66 kg to 60 kg in last five months.
I'm 25 years old and my weight is about 88 kg I'm a thyroid patient. How can I manage my thyroid level by diet please help me.
Who to get cure from diabetes problem. In 1st there is any way to solve the problem of this disease.
My sugar levels Fasting 140, PP 180. HBA1C 6.6. Taking metformin 1mg twice daily. Somehow I am not getting okay with metformin. Having frequent dioriah. Frequent loss of memory. Can you suggest any alternative medicine.
I am a diabetic patient. What is the process to give sugar test? What is right? To take medicine or not to take medicine on sugar test day? Which report is right, report with medicine or without medicine? Kindly help?
now a days from last 3 month day & night i want to sleep &used to sleep in office hours in day I am diabetic but my sugar is control. My Dr. endocrinologist told in your medicine no such type medicine for sleeping
My age 45yrs, height 5" 9, weight 72kg, I am type 2 diabetic since 1 year, my hba1c levels are 8.8, 6.6, 6.4, following by every 4 months, yesterday hba1c levels is 7.1, daily I do jogging, walking, diet control. Why there is increased a1c level. At present I am no medication, please. Suggest me if medication needed or can I still continue with out medication?
Sir tsh jab check karwate hai to khali pet karwate hai. Kya thyroid ke goli nahi khani chahie. Or pani pe sakte hai kya. Please suggest me. Mai thyrox 75 le rahi hu. Mera weight 62 kg hai mai 42 year ki hu. Kya mera weight thik hai. Mere dono paroo me aireee fati hui hai kya karoo.
Want to know symptoms for diabetes and how can I control it from beginning so as I can have precautions for my future Also suggest for blood pressure.
I had uric acid gout in my leg. Its paining while I wear footwear. Is there any home remedy to cure this?
I am 40 years old man I have back pain and my sugar level is 355 and leaver is week due to highly use if alchocal now I want I leave all bad habits what should I need to do and what diet should you need to follow to be healthy.
Before 3 month I have a lump in my neck. I visit dictor and they take some test. Fnac is found normal but thyroid tsh is 6.110. Problem is I have still lump in my nack after taking thyronorm 25mch per day 1 tablet. Is in future I may suffer from cancer I used to eat tobacco from last 8 years and I am 32 years old.My gender is male.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.