Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChandaranaYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old diabetic and have sex problem of P.E. How long treatment is of this problem. A person can take Depoxtine for this and what are its side effects ?
I have a health problem my body is very week so please suggest me what I do for improve my body health.
I am 20 years old female and have hair fall problem for last 2 years. I have use soo many shampoos and oils go to different doctors but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
My friend suffering with back pain, he visited many doctors but. No use. please Give some suggestions.
There is continous pain in back due to much weight, what can be done, my weight is not reducing after dieting also
I feel more pressure on right leg while not on left leg when I walk I feels that all the pressure in right leg is it harmful? And if it is then how to maintain such pressure in both legs?
Sir while playing cricket the ball hits on my end of the forefinger. Become I felt pain and bulged my finger. Please suggest any medicine.
I am having severe acne and I took chemical peeling twice and now I get rid of the acne but the deep acne scars are left on my skin. Please help me out to clear this scar.
Last time mje 22feb ko periods aye the ar ab 24 march ho gye hai periods nhi aa rhe kya karu docter.
I'm 17 years old and am suffering continuously from swollen eyelids with pus. It pains a lot and takes at least 3 days to heal automatically and after few days it again happens. I have suffered at least 10 of them. Please help.
I have lots of pimples on below my neck area and also on my back shoulder or else I can say that almost whole back area from shoulder to waist. Kindly help. Some are very big and painful and all pimples leave a dark spot on my body. I am almost frustrated with this problem. I am facing this problem whole year. In winter, in summer, all the time continuously pimples coming and leaving dark spot again coming continuously.
Sir I have dark circle below my eye .i want to remove .what remedies should I take so that it remove permanently.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.