Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best IVF Specialists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Artificial Insemination Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Egg Donation Procedure
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Embryo Donor Program
Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi JainYour feedback matters!
I am 34 and my partner she is 37 .we have 3 year old son born normal. We want do ivf. Please send full information including fee. If I don't come and just send sperm do you have any facility to do sperm transfer. Kinds regards.
Hello good afternoon actually we have to plan for baby after two years, so when met my wife with condom, but I want to meet my wife without condom, so which time is better to meet her without using that? Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
What to be done for having sex with wife but not to get pregnant for period of 3 to 4 years Ie planning for next child.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Its already 1&half year gone we got married my wife still not getting pregnant we are having monthly 3to4 sex. Last from past 3months we are having sex in ovulation time.
Dear Doctors Team, We are planning to have kids and we had intercourse and now I have missed my date and it is 3 days now. So kindly suggest when or after how many days I need to take pregnancy test. Further, is it fine if we can carry on with our intercourse now or do we need to wait. Please help and provide your inputs and any suggestions which will be helpful. Thank you in advance.
What is In vitro fertilization?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm outside the body. This involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova (eggs) from the woman's ovaries and then letting sperm fertilize them in a liquid in a laboratory. The fertilized egg (zygote) undergoes embryo culture for 2–6 days.It is then transferred to the same or another woman's uterus, with the intention of establishing a successful pregnancy.
What is the success rate of it?
The success rate depends on factors such as, maternal age, cause of infertility, embryo status, reproductive history and lifestyle factors.
- Maternal age: Younger candidates of IVF are more likely to get pregnant. Women older than 41 are more likely to get pregnant with a donor egg.
- Reproductive history: Women who have been previously pregnant are in many cases more successful with IVF treatments than those who have never been pregnant.
How is it a Blessing?
- Chemotherapy: IVF allows women who are being treated for cancer with chemotherapy to be able to have children. Chemotherapy can destroy or damage the eggs within the ovary. Prior to undergoing chemotherapy treatment, some women may elect to have eggs harvested, frozen, and saved for possible subsequent attempts to have a child after the cancer treatment is completed.
- Absent Uterus: IVF treatment can allow a woman to have a child if she does not have a uterus. The eggs must be harvested from the patient’s ovaries and are then placed inside another woman’s uterus.
- Low Sperm Count: When sperms are defective or counts are extremely low, IVF can be used to become pregnant. IVF can work for these conditions because sperm is placed directly next to the egg, and, in some cases, sperm is injected into the egg (ICSI) to allow the pregnancy to occur.
- Absent Ovaries: IVF can be used for a woman without ovaries. The eggs must be donated from another woman.
- Older Age: IVF can be used for women over the age of 42 to become pregnant. To obtain this reproductive advantage, donated eggs (eggs from another woman younger than 30) must be used
- Unexplained Infertility: Some couples do not have a diagnosed reason for their infertility. This is called unexplained infertility. IVF allows egg and sperm to join together outside of the woman’s body.
- Severe Tubal Disease: Some women have extensively damaged fallopian tubes from pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or from severe intra-abdominal infections. IVF is designed to bypass the tubes by allowing conception to occur outside the body.The fertilized eggs are then introduced into the uterus in the hope of pregnancy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!