Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitesh J BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 48 yrs old male and suffering from hypo thyroid since last 3 yrs. Gaining weight height 5.8 ft & weight 95 kg.
I have certain type skin allergies. When I come in contact with dust it gives me rashes. What should I do?
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
My age is 24 yrs. My bp has risen to 140/100. So I hv taken Ayurveda medicine prescribed by a doctor. I hv taken medicine for 1 month. B.p controlled. But my immune system was suddenly suppressed. Platelet count went down. Again given treatment platelet count became normal. Later blood bleeding from nose started. Later I was confirmed that I am the victim of T.B From the govt hospital I hv taken medicine for TB .TB is no more. After few days I am getting Pains in my body. I didn't care about that pains Later after 1.5 years I came to know that in my body uric acid is increased. I hv taken medicine Uric acid is normal. Again uric acid is increasing in the body. Can any one can suggest any measure to keep it normal At present I am not eating non veg. I Don't have the habit of drinking May I know the reasons why uric acid increased in body .I am feeling pains when I completed treatment of T.B. I am thinking that I hv side effect from T.B curing medicine.
I have gain my weight from 70 to 85 then please help to loose my weight. Please reply to as fast as possible.
Hi doc! I have very fair complexion in my childhood but at the age of 8 I have suffered from jaundice from that I lost my fair complexion. Now I am 24 what should I do to get my fair complexion back.
I am 33 year old I am getting sever pain sometime while passing stool I am feeling difficult sit even it last for 5 to 6 days. please help.
Hello Dr. I have 3.8 old Son. He has a cough and I have given amrolite s syrup 4 ml. N my husband also given amrolite s by mistake again.
Sir I have so many tiny tiny blackheads on my face and nose what should do. I don't want any black heads on my face.
If chapattis are higher in carbohydrates to consume for diabetic patient what else we could eat in place of chapattis, any alternate.
Evry time I brush my teeth the gums starts toh bleed even my booth uppr lst teeth pains. Pls suggest proper trtmnt!
I have some pimples on my face and I want to decrease the negative completion so what can I do for this?
I am having ablation in throat since last 2 days it feels like something ruptured inside it please prescribe me the cure for it
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.