Doctor in Jashoda Healthcare Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Jashoda Healthcare Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is an excellent doctor. He tries to identify the basic root to the problem and then advice the proper medicines.
Dr. Jitesh J Bhatt provides answers that are knowledgeable and inspiring. thankyou sir
Dr. Jitesh J Bhatt provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
You know that if you moisturise your skin on daily basis you shall find that skin is more soft and glowing on diwali festival.
I am 20 years old female. My weight is 42 kg and height is 160 cm. What should I do for gaining my weight?
I got nexplanon inserted 8 months ago (right after my daughters birth). And I got it removed on 10/3/18. I had unprotected sex on the day of removal and 4 days following that. On 10/12/18 I started spotting (only enough to stain the tip of my tampon in an 8 hour time frame). The next 2 days after the bleeding started, I had mild cramping and brown discharge off and on. Is this a side effect of coming off my birth control or could this be a sign that I have gotten pregnant?
My Friend is suffering from genital warts ,he is talking consultation from doctor and doctor removed them with laser, but he also took homeopathy medicine like thuja Occidental causticum, Adel 40 ,Adel 86. But the problem is he is going to marry in 2 months so is it possible that his wife can get infect from him, he is very worried about it, so please suggest he want to have kids just after the marriage.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment.
I am feeling heaviness in my head and even the head is aching from the backside. May I get some remedies for this.
if your diet is lacking in certain nutrients, you will see hair loss, slower growth, dull and brittle hair. collagen improves the hair growth and strenghtens hair follicles. zinc, iron, biotin, omega three fats improve hair strength and shine.