Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav ChhayaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Gaurav Chhaya provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks for sharing your answer otherwise i can feel day to day.
Heat is going to increase in coming days. Just follow simple rules and avoid heat stroke:
- Drink more water and other fluids
- Restrict going out during 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
- Wear loose clothes and cotton garments. Avoid artificial fabrics.
- Prevention on is better than cure. Keep glucose powder handy during journey.
He is a diabetic Patient. What type of foods can he eat. If he wants to eat something. Which food are healthy for him? And which food can't increase his sugar.
Diabetic foot is one of the important and avoidable complication of Diabetes.
it is easy to prevent this complication by few steps.
- Always wear proper sized shoes with cushioned walls.
- Don't walk barefoot.
- Check your feet daily. Always take care of small injuries and corn or calocities.
- Keet your leg dry and clean.
- don't walk on rough surfaces for long time.
- keep your Diabetes under control
The risk of heat stroke can be reduced by observing precautions avoid overheating and dehydration. Light, loose-fitting clothes will allow perspiration to evaporate and cool the body. Wide-brimmed hats in light colors help prevent the sun from warming the head and neck. Vents on a hat will help cool the head, as will sweatbands wetted with cool water. Strenuous exercise should be avoided during daylight hours in hot weather; so should remaining in confined spaces (such as automobiles) without air-conditioning or adequate ventilation.
In hot weather, people need to drink plenty of cool liquids to replace fluids lost from sweating. Thirst is not a reliable sign that a person needs fluids. A better indicator is the color of urine. A dark yellow color may indicate dehydration.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the United States publishes a QuickCard with a checklist designed to help protect from heat stress.
- Know signs/symptoms of heat-related illnesses.
- Block out direct sun and other heat sources.
- Drink fluids often, and before you are thirsty.
- Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothes.
- Avoid beverages containing alcohol or caffeine.
- Do not stay in car for longer time during afternoon.