Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Shivam Medi Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Gaurav Chhaya provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanks for sharing your answer otherwise i can feel day to day.
Heat is going to increase in coming days. Just follow simple rules and avoid heat stroke:
- Drink more water and other fluids
- Restrict going out during 12:00 noon to 4:00pm.
- Wear loose clothes and cotton garments. Avoid artificial fabrics.
- Prevention on is better than cure. Keep glucose powder handy during journey.
one need to take care of foot if he or she is having Diabetes Mellitus.
- Always wear proper shoes with padded soles.
- Daily examine foot and clean nails and interdigital space.
- See for corns and callosities in foot.
He is a diabetic Patient. What type of foods can he eat. If he wants to eat something. Which food are healthy for him? And which food can't increase his sugar.
Diabetic foot is one of the important and avoidable complication of Diabetes.
it is easy to prevent this complication by few steps.
- Always wear proper sized shoes with cushioned walls.
- Don't walk barefoot.
- Check your feet daily. Always take care of small injuries and corn or calocities.
- Keet your leg dry and clean.
- don't walk on rough surfaces for long time.
- keep your Diabetes under control
The risk of heat stroke can be reduced by observing precautions avoid overheating and dehydration. Light, loose-fitting clothes will allow perspiration to evaporate and cool the body. Wide-brimmed hats in light colors help prevent the sun from warming the head and neck. Vents on a hat will help cool the head, as will sweatbands wetted with cool water. Strenuous exercise should be avoided during daylight hours in hot weather; so should remaining in confined spaces (such as automobiles) without air-conditioning or adequate ventilation.
In hot weather, people need to drink plenty of cool liquids to replace fluids lost from sweating. Thirst is not a reliable sign that a person needs fluids. A better indicator is the color of urine. A dark yellow color may indicate dehydration.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the United States publishes a QuickCard with a checklist designed to help protect from heat stress.
- Know signs/symptoms of heat-related illnesses.
- Block out direct sun and other heat sources.
- Drink fluids often, and before you are thirsty.
- Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothes.
- Avoid beverages containing alcohol or caffeine.
- Do not stay in car for longer time during afternoon.
By using proper clothing like cotton and khadi wears you can reduce heat injuries.
Must drink ample amount of liquids with lemon and salt with sugar.
Avoid going out during the afternoon. If required to get out of the house do use wet towel and cap to prevent scorching heat.
Have proper diet.
My mom is having pain in her shoulder. She consulted many doctors. But her pain still persists. She is a diabetic patient. Her shoulder pain is there for the last 6 months. She is using some belt in her shoulder which gets heat. Kindly help my mother to get rid of this pain.
Hi, I am 41 year old woman with a daughter. Last 3 years am loosing hair like anything. The scalp has become prominent. Last year did thyroid test but the result was normal. Please suggest me what to do Thank you.
I am 33 year old diabetes patient also have ulcer problem in stomach. Please suggest me a good healthy diet to me.
Avoid late-night meals. Having a meal or snack within 3 hours of lying down to sleep can worsen reflux, causing heartburn. Leave enough time for the stomach to clear out.
I am gaining wight due to thyroid and sugar. I am having pcod. By taking medicines and doing exercise i'm unable to reduce my weight. please suggest me what to do? I can not take meal 4-6 times because of going to office.
M having thyroid since 1 year gained 15 kg weight m under homeopathy treatment for thyroid now my TSH is 9, I want to conceive want to reduce my weight.
I am getting married in April. I am suffering from PCON and THYROID. Please suggest for early pregnancy.
- Walking for 30-40min daily is essential to keep sugar under control.
- Diet restrictions like sugar and jeggary with sweets must be avoided in food.
- Fruits like banana, mango, chikoo, custard apple, grapes must be avoided.
- Take medicines regularly.
- Get your blood checked. The eye must be examined for retinopathy each year. Get ecg each year.
- The foot must be examined and dried regularly. To check for gangrene or ulcer.
I have thyroid from the age of 11. Pls let me know Some diet tips and home tips to maintain hypothyroidism.
I am very fat. My weight is 70kg. My age is 43 year. I am suffering from sugar. So please suggested me.
- drink warm or hot drinks instead of cold drinks.
- eat food timely and don't go out without taking proper food.
- wear warmers and thermal clothings properly. Don't forget to wear headgear - like muffler or scarf or cap. Cover your ear properly.
- avoid going out if there is cool breezes or very dusky weather.