Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhananjay Vyas
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay VyasYour feedback matters!
I did my DNS surgery almost 15 years back. But now i feel the same problem and i am now 32 years old male. Is there a possibility of relapse in this case ?
I smoke 5 to 6 ciggrates daily, will this habit effect sexual life. I am facing problem of loose pains (its not getting to hard & become loss in seconds). I do regular sex all 7 days of week. Is it good for body.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.