Doctors in Parth Surgical Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Parth Surgical HospitalYour feedback matters!
Sinusitis refers to an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses.The main things that make sinusitis more likely for adults are infections and smoking.However there are other causes for the same as well and its important to take guidance from a good doctor in case you face any such issue.
This is a disease where the kidneys stop filtering waste from the blood and it can happen without any warning. Acute kidney disease is common and can be treated by doctors. This condition starts off slow and may worsen over a few days. Treating it is essential as it may even be fatal, if left untreated. It is most common in those above the age of 40. There may be many underlying reasons for this condition, such as severe dehydration, urinary tract obstruction, autoimmune diseases and toxic kidney injury from drugs or poisons are the main reasons behind it.
Treatment for acute kidney failure
The treatment for this condition is determined by the cause of the condition. The main aim of the treatment is to keep the waste from the body from building up and restore the kidney function to normal.
Diet: This is crucial for recovering from this condition. There must be a high intake of liquid as it will aid in the elimination of the toxins from the body. The diet should be low in salt, protein, carbohydrates, and potassium. There needs to be sufficient nutrition for all the organs to function properly and for the kidney to recover.
Medications: There are antibiotics that can help treat or prevent this condition. Diuretics can help eliminate the excess fluid in the kidney. Insulin and calcium together prevent the potassium levels in the blood from rising.
Dialysis: For this condition, dialysis is used temporarily till the kidneys recover. This is a technique where the blood is filtered out of the body and went back in. This is a life-saving technique that is needed when the potassium levels rise. This procedure comes in handy when the urination completely stops. This is the best way to keep the patient unaffected till the kidneys start functioning once again.
How can it be prevented?
- This condition can be avoided completely by ensuring you have healthy food and physical activity. Having 4-6 liters of water a day can keep you on the safer side.
- You need to pay attention to the medicines you are taking. In several cases, a heavy dose of over-the-counter medications can lead to this condition.
- If your urination seems abnormal or if you experience any pain while urinating, seek medical help immediately. By doing this, you can prevent the condition from aggravating in its early stages.
If left untreated for long period, this condition can be life-threatening. Seeking proper medical attention from a specialist can help deal with the situation in the best possible manner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, My bone density is -2.05. My vitamin D3 level is 13. I am having knee joint and back pain. Doctor has advised me to take arachitol 6 lac injection, one dose for six weeks. How long will it take for vitamin D3 levels to get normal? 0 Doctor Answered.
I am suffering from ch. Recurrent uti due to e.coli infection since last 6to7 yrs. Now 3 to 4 episodes of uti without any cause. Uroflometery is moderate. Semen culture is +ve of e.coli while urine is sterile. Pl.suggest.
Which moisturizer to use for boy age 7 years without making skin oily. Should I use moisturizer or flucos powder on his face.
Suffering due to erectile dysfunction since younger age. Sexual desires still. Due to age some time no erection in penis. Need some allopathy medicines Tablets like viagra etc. Please suggest.
Hernia may be defined as the protrusion of an organ into an adjacent connective tissue or muscle. The protrusion usually occurs through a tear or a weakened area in the muscle (Fascia). The hernia may be Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Hiatal Hernia or Femoral Hernia. The hernia can also originate from an incision (Incisional Hernia). The Inguinal Hernia is commonly observed in males. Here, the intestine squeezes through a tear in the abdominal wall into the groin (inguinal canal). At times, the small intestine bulges through the abdominal wall (weak spot) near the bellybutton. This results in Umbilical Hernia. In Hiatal Hernia, the upper part of the stomach passes into the chest through the diaphragm. Of all the hernia types, the Inguinal Hernia is the most common.
Hernia during surgery is repaired & not removed. The hole or defect is closed either by non absorbable strong stitches or by mesh. Meshes are now available in various types and a treating surgeon may guide which one is best on case to case.
Severe strain and muscle tear or weakness can result in hernia. Obesity, chronic constipation, chronic coughing and sneezing, ageing, damage caused by injury, medical conditions like Cystic Fibrosis, contribute to increased incidences of hernia. In case of hernia, the affected area tends to protrude or bulge out. If left untreated; hernia can prove to be detrimental. One needs to consult a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment. Physical examination can help in the diagnosis of Inguinal Hernia. An ultrasound is needed to diagnose Umbilical Hernia. A Barium X -ray or endoscopy can be of great help in the diagnosis of Hiatal Hernia.
The severity of the hernia depends upon its size. In case the hernia is rapidly increasing in size, a surgery is needed for the repair. The surgery performed can be Open or Laparoscopic. In open surgery, hernia is identified through an incision. Once located, the hernia is removed from the adjacent tissues. In Laparoscopic Repair, small incisions are made in the affected region. Through these incisions, specialized instruments are inserted. It is through these instruments that the surgeon visualizes and performs the surgery. In such repair, a mesh, held in place by sutures is used as a scaffold. This facilitates the growth of new tissues in the affected person. This technique significantly lowers the chances of a recurrence.
Certain factors needs to be well addressed before performing hernia operation
- Hernia operations, Laparoscopic in particular, should be performed by experienced surgeons. Inexperienced surgeons will do you more harm than good.
- Laparoscopic hernia operation should be avoided in case a patient has adhesions from previous surgery.
- Extreme care should be taken while performing a hernia operation in infants and children.
In some cases, hernia surgery might affect or injure the vas deferens in men. This in turn can affect fertility in men.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke.