Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag Chovatia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag ChovatiaYour feedback matters!
My nephew is taking oxetol 300 for 3 years. He is 11 years now. He had two episode of focal epilepsy before he started Oxetol, After medication there is no epilepsy in last 3-years. His EEG & MRI was normal but now we did the sleep deprived EEG which was not normal? Have following question and need your valuable advice. 1- His EEG was normal but Sleep Deprived EEG had shown some abnormal report when we did it after 3 years. Do we need to do this test at some other hospital to rule out mistakes in tests? 2- Shall we show the report to some other doctor? 3- doctor asked to continue the medicine and after one year do the same test? 3- How long kid has to take this medicine? 3- Oxetol 300 can cause side effect since he is taking for long time. 4- his height is also not increasing as expected? He is 146 cm at the age of 11-years. 5- he is a bit fatty now.(40 Kg at the age of 11-years & height 146 cm), is it because of OXETOL? 6- what should be done to get cured from this. 7- what to do with height gain and control weight? Kindly advice for his epilepsy test & medication and height issue? Regards.
I try to weight loss. I skip my break fast and dinner. But I taken total 2 eggs and one glass cow milk. Breakfast time and dinners time. It's good for me. How many eggs taken safe for the day. I take total 4 to 5 eggs for a day. Please guide me sir.
I feel a deep chest pain sometimes but not daily. I am feeling it last 2 months. Mujhe 2 years pahle T.B. Tha. Maine T.B. Ka checkup bhi Karaya tha. Doctor ne blood test and X-ray Kiya tha but sab normal aaya tha. But I am again feeling chest pain. please give me a good advice.
I am suffering from headache from last 10 days. Headache is all over the head. It pains when I walk or move my head in any direction. Or see down words. It is very severe, and continuous feel as it is in my scalp nerves and I have fever between 100-101. And today I also had vomiting 2 times. And feeling very weak. How can I get rid of this? Is this serious? Should I consult a specialist?
My daughter is 6 month old and she is having cold and cough with running nose. What should I do? I do not prefer to give antibiotics to such a little baby.
I am 16 year old male after getting ample about of sleep 8 to 9 hrs I fell sleepy all the day wright from waking up from bed pls hel me.
My daughter is 15 years old having headache some times she cannot study books continue more than a hour coming water in eyes burning sensation in the eyes and head ache. After vomiting some relief has to be coming Please suggest me the problems.
I hate to work out but I do want to lose weight. Please suggest a few diet tips to help me do so. Thanks, in advance.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.