Kora Method Slimming
If you have a Headache or Migraine, it is advisable to get the eyes checked by an Ophthalmologist. It is mandatory to examine after dilatation of the pupils. Many patients turn out to have an eye problem which when treated can cure headache and many Migraine suspect cases.
Please tell me when a person is in deep sleep and suddenly wakeup & fast heart beat starts. And also blurred vision from 5 to 6 days. Is it because of high blood pressure or anxiety or any other problem. Please reply.
I am 18 year old male and my digestive system (pachan tantra) are not healthy or strong and effect- pimple on my face, hair fall and constipation. please any medicine and syrup suggest for my liver and digestive system healthy and strong. please plz suggest.
I am 20 years old. I have a severe hair fall and dandruff .it is causing severe itching and my hair is getting white from past 2 years, now it is increased too much. Even my father had white hair in his twenties. I have dry skin too. please help me out mainly from dandruff and hairfall. I fell so sleepy during morning hours than night also.
Hello sir. Actually I have been facing skin problems from three years. I have used many medicines but it dint worked well. I have lots of whitee type of pimple or acne all over my face. Can you please suggest me something?
I am having sore throat from 2 days and from yesterday night I am having fever I am not able to sleep from 2 days due to throat pain I need help.
I have noticed that I have black spots pimples I used several creams But no cream must ot remove this Help me in removing it.
How to control hair fall and dandruff? I have tried many of dandruff control shampoo, but they didn't worked.
I'm 28. There are some marks, holes on my face and I came to know that those are acne scars. They are spreading slowly over the face. Im trying aloevera, but I do not think it is working. How to avoid and remove those acne scars. Any face cream or gel will works for that? I want my face to be clear and smooth as before without any marks. Please suggest any cream or home remedies which works. Thanks in advance.
In a month how much time we should have sex with a partner and pls help in this. And while in pregnancy till which month w e should have sex with the partner.
Hello Dr, I am a male .I used to crossdress myself like a female when am alone .why does this happens to me? Am I normal? Please tell me!
What's the working of clofranil 10 mg Is it mental medicine? Because one doctor give me this medicine to treat night fall please say me.
Scarlet fever is a kind of bacterial illness that commonly develops in children who are suffering from a strep throat (scratchy and sore throat caused by a bacterial infection). The bacteria streptococcus produces a poison or toxin that causes rashes, colored a bright red, all over the body. The name “scarlet fever” is derived from these red rashes. Scarlet fever is common among children aged between 5 and 15. Previously, it used to be a serious and common childhood illness, but is relatively rare today.
Factors behind it
The main cause of scarlet fever is the bacteria streptococcus, which thrive in your nasal passages and mouth. The bacterial infection is transmitted when an infected person coughs or sneezes; later the airborne droplets end up affecting a healthy person in the vicinity. Scarlet fever is extremely contagious. Coming in contact with an infected person, and drinking or eating from an infected person’s glass or plate, can spread the infection.
Signs and symptoms
The bright red rash is the most obvious sign of this disease. The other common scarlet fever symptoms include:
- Fever that measures above 101 degree Fahrenheit
- A sore, red throat with yellow and white patches
- Swollen tonsils
- Flushed face
- Vomiting and nausea
- Enlarged glands on the back of your neck
- Skin around the lips turns pale
- Strawberry tongue (a white tongue with red spots dotting its surface)
The usual treatment for scarlet fever is antibiotics. The antibiotics assist your immune system fight the infection-causing bacteria. If your child is infected, make sure he/she finishes the entire antibiotics course. This will prevent a relapse of the infection. You can also use over-the-counter medicines such as ibuprofen or aspirin to treat the fever. Medication to treat a sore throat can also be prescribed by the doctor. Other easy remedies include:
- Gargling with salted water
- Drinking lots of water to prevent dehydration
- Consuming plenty of warm soup, ice cream or popsicles
- Using an air humidifier to reduce the pain and severity of a sore throat
Scarlet fever should be treated immediately. If you leave it untreated it might cause the following complications in the long run:
- Rheumatic fever
- Kidney disease
- Ear infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infections
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit.