Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma


Pathologist, Agra

31 Years Experience
Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma MD Pathologist, Agra
31 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma
Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma is an experienced Pathologist in Sanjay Place, Agra. He has over 31 years of experience as a Pathologist. He is a MD . He is currently associated with Medinova Testing Clinic in Sanjay Place, Agra. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma on has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MD - SNMC Agra Medical College - 1986
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Medinova Testing Clinic

44d, Kaveri Centre, Sanjay Place, Agra Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Chandra Sharma

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello doctor I am having fissure so can you please tell me som advice about how I can reduce pain of this I am in very big trouble please tell me some unique solutions..

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine---------- acid-nitricum 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 1 drop direct on tongue 3 times daily for 15 days----------apply any lubricating oil like mustard/coconut oil on fissures---------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.

Pathologist, Junagadh
Its too much high grade fever. Don waste time. Do following lab investigation in any nearby pathology lab. 1. Cbc mp 2. Urine rm. If fever is associated with chills nd rigors. Than further possibilities should be rule out.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Before two month I had fever then my body pain now my knee born is doing sound and all body pain pls suggest me.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take sanjeevani ras vati twice a day with warm water. Take pranacharya jwar nigraha capsule and punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 twice a day with warm water. Avoid salt as more as possible. Drink luke warm water. Wipe your body with clean towel.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feel weakness and I also feel pain in whole body and I feel fever in my bones.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Weakness, fever, bodyache is sign of viral fever. Start tab paracetamol 500 mg thrice after food for 4-5 days tab a to z 1 tab daily for 7 days tab azee 1 tab daily for 3 days electrolytes pack. Take with water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, Since morning I am suffering from fever, body ache and cough. Fever is around 101 and getting repeated in 4-5 hours. Have taken Paracip 650 thrice. Headache is also too severe. Just sleeping. Feeling hungry but not able to eat anything properly. Kindly advice. Male 35.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Gurgaon
Hello, since you have fever and body ache, you should get investigations done. Investigations for complete blood count, dengue, malaria or typhoid. As these diseases are prevalent these days. After the reports, you should take treatment respectively.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.

Psychiatrist, Pune
Body ache & stress in mind are two different things. Body ache may be because of excess mechanical work. Please consult a physician for check up & medical treatment. The reason for stress must be found out by checking his lifestyle, attitude & some other things by discussion with him. Also practising some relaxation techniques will help in this matter. Help of counsellor can be taken to improve mindset. Necessary changes must be made in daily life if advised.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23, male, I have body pains from 4 months, I have consulted a general physician regarding this, he told that muscle strength is not good and given some medicine. But no use. Please help me.

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Take good nutrition/ do exercise daily get tests done for blood and other functions. Test for cbc/ lft/ rft/hba1c/tft/ meanwhile take pregabalin m75 daily send your blood report to me if you can email.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my whole body what can I maintain to remove a pain? Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
Take tablet paracetamol and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

There is pain in muscles of both leg not thi. It begins during sleeping and if work or walk it don't pain. How can this problem solved or which type of medicine used? As I used to masturbation approx daily.

Psychiatrist, Kolkata
Your problem might be restless leg syndrome or it may be related to vit e deficiencies along with other antioxidants. So, you can try vitamin e cap daily for 2 weeks. But if your problem persists beyond that then cosult a psychiatrist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my whole body as well red eyes also from last seven days I take some pain killers but they didn't give any effect please help me thank you .

General Physician, Mumbai
Its a sign of fever and can take tablet paracetamol and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 26 year old and having regular problem with body ache and back ache is regular 4 day from a week and low blood pressure. She had normal sugar level. She get emotional in very short time. Kindly give us any type of solution.

General Physician, Mumbai
Get her blood checked for CBC and revert back with reports and also start her with Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of body pain regularly. My body is increasing of fat. I am thinking its thyroid because in thyroid body pains suffocation type feelings whenever I have dark in my eyes I have felt weakness whenever so please tell me what should I do? any medicine which is you want to suggests me.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
please get a thyroid assay done and tell me the levels of t3, t4 and tsh, based on that I will be able to decide if there is any problem with thyroid gland. Also inform what is your height and weight and whether do you do any physical exercise daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from body paining and back and neck paining and frequency of urine from teenage years. I have gone through doctor treatment but shows no result. I have taken medicine now.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Symptoms are suggestive of anxiety, you need to consult a psychiatrist and get treated. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Whenever she work in water Like washing clothes She gets fever and high body pain.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
take following remedies 1. alovera juice 4tsp+ 1 tsp honey after dinner 2.amal juice 4tsp +2 tsp sugar + 2tsp honey empty stomach in the morning
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I' m 25 year old girl I am suffering from body pain n stomach pain from last 2-3 years I consulted many dr' s but i' m not getting any reliance now what I can do?

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Have you suffering for constipation & monthly period? Between time use adel-1 20 drops 3 times in a day before meal homeopathic remedy report after 1 month.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have not played any sport for more than three years. Now I am playing football for 3 days my body aches a lot also I am not able to sprint in the field. What should I do.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and for pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm feeling weakness and pain in my body. Also having cold. Which medicine could help me?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab at night for 3 days. honitus 2 tsf 2 times a day. do gargle. take steam. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of body pain. This problem was for last 2 months. Please give me a some advise.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Follow advises given below: 1. Take adequate rest 2. Proper diet 3. I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.

General Physician, Faridabad
a high fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache, coughing, and feeling tired. Prevention from flu There are three main ways of preventing flu: good hygiene, such as handwashing and cleaning, the flu vaccination and antiviral medication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old. I am suffering from knee and body pain since a long time. I used to study on bed n always lied on bed while studying. Do you think that's the problem? Please help me I need your help.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Posture correction must according your age tk nutrition and healthy diet do stretching exercise in daily routine and hot fermentation of knee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed