Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Neha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have been having low back problem for more than 25 years. I was operated upon my back 25 years back. For the last 15 days I have been having pain on the left side of my left leg from the hip to the ankle. Since I am 70 years old I am not prepared for surgery. Now I am being injected on the spine. Kindly give me your opinion. With regards.
I am suffering from knee join psints since a years took treatment but nothing went well he has finally give some injection to both the knees with cost around 3000 but it is of no use took many tests, my age is 36 not able to bear any mord please help me out whom to contact, in tests rheumatic arthritis came negative, he did not daigonise what the problem is he has been giving me contains pain killers and injection but relief is for that hr only.
Knee pain is referred to as a condition when the knee joints (which are responsible for walking, running, sitting and standing along with bearing the maximum body weight for most forms of physical activities) are significantly inflamed, giving rise to a severe pain in particular areas or the entire knee joint. There might also be severe stiffness around the knee joint which might make it very difficult to function.
Knee pain might occur due to obesity, old age, different forms of arthritis, severe injury in the knee or the associated ligament or bones, knee cap dislocation, overuse of the knee joint and infections of the knee joint.
Homeopathic Treatment For Knee Pain:
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homoeopathy is not only to remove the symptom of knee pain but to cure its underlying cause. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for knee pain that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the knee pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. The effective homeopathic remedies for knee pain are as follows :
Bryonia Alba – This homeopathic preparation is effective in curing knee pain with the symptoms of severe pain in the knee joints during walking. Pain stops when you stop walking or moving and you may also have an abnormal growth in the knee joints. If the knee pain is caused due to osteoarthritis, Bryonia Alba can prove to be a useful remedy as well.
RhusTox – If the knee pain comes with the symptoms of severe pain in damp weather, intense pain after initial movement which tends to gets better in continuous motion, a prescribed dosage of RhusTox might help in the elimination of the pain.
Colchium – The medicine is useful in treating knee pain which worsens due to movement and subsequently improves in warm weather or after getting appropriate rest.
Silicea – This preparation is useful in curing knee pain which retains the sensation of being tightly bound during all times.
Lachesis – If the knee pain is caused due to rheumatoid arthritis, Lachesis can be an effective treatment. Lachesis can also be prescribed if the pain is accompanied with an abnormal growth around the affected area.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Knee Pain. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello. My mother is suffering from lower back pain in left side and whole left leg. Doctor says that it is nerve damage due to side disc of spinal cord. He says that she will get normal on her own and have to take bed rest. But the pain is intolerant. She has not slept from 5 days and is not able to even lie on bed or sit or walk. She is taking voveran injection from last two days but its effect is over by 6-7 hours. She again suffers from the pain the whole day and keeps shouting and crying. Please suggest me what to do. Can voveran injection be taken more than once a day?
My rgt shoulder gets dislocated while throwing anything n sometimes while sleeping. 1st time dis happen while playing cricket. Iam suffering frm this pain frm past 7 year. please help me.
I have 10 year back pain. My back is very suffer. I have already many doctor treatment. But I not feel better so you advised me.
Hi mam/sir I have pain of upar back since 2 year. I took already rushtox and broniya also not well yet. Feeling is same condition. MRI and all report is normal so which homeopathic good for pain please suggest me I'm tried of pain. One homeopathic doctor say take ludam pal. It is good for that.
Sir, I am Sasidhar, 42 years old. I have knee problem from past one week, its become tight, hard to fold. I cannot sit on hips. Please suggest me. Thank you sir Sasi.
I have started getting a pulling sort of pain from my lower back to the right knee whenever I sit cross leg and sometimes when I sleep on the right side. As it is the beginning would like to take the necessary precautions.
I have suffering with knee pain and two legs are muzzle pains and right for the last few months. At present I used rosortho tablets, but no relief. Are you prefer any exercises for relief or an medicine.
I have been suffering from persistent pain in my back. What is its cause and please tell some remedy also.
I feel suicidal for no reason, I often try to slit my wrist. What do I do to make these thoughts go away?
I am 53 years old l am suffering from all bone pain mostly right hand elbow after blood test vitamin B 12 and Vitamin D is insufficient Cap D3 strong, Rinifol and cobadex czr taking last one month but still pain in right elbow and rest of the body pl. Advice what to do?
My mother in law is of 48 years old. She has pain in her knee too much. She is suffering from this pain for 5 years. But doesn't have any relief. How can she reduce this pain? Please suggest.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!