Doctors in Medihope Fertility and Test Tube Baby Centre
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Medihope Fertility and Test Tube Baby CentreYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from excessive pain in my neck. Whenever I sit for studying or at my laptop my right side of the neck pains along with pain in my right shoulder. What should I do?
I have taken stugeron for almost 9 month now. And I have begin to feel some pain in my joint especially in my knee and elbow could it be a side effect of the medicine am taking?
I have you undergone a MRI for neck pain reports show diffuse angular bulge at c4 c5 C6 c7 can any one tel me what is that how it is caused and what is the permanent treatment to reduce pain any doctor in Hyderabad I'll visit.
I am 31 married working woman. I just want to ask if I find some transitory happiness in doing something which I know is not the right way. But after all, it's about me and my happiness. Not the society. which is not at all harmful for anyone out there. as it is said every person has the right to be happy. I also want to b. Should I go ahead with that?
Dear sir, I had unprotected sex with my gf and she take unwanted 72 with in 72 hour and after 3 days again we sex but not ejaculate inside her. And again taken unwanted 72 within 72 hour after taking pill 5 days later she spotting and before 5 days of her period she bleeding one day like period. Her period date is 6 october but still 12 days delay but not come period. Please hep me sir.
I am a 21 year old student 3 months back I got calf injury /Lower part of knee (Right leg) Then for a week I felt a significant pain in my leg but after that the pain disappeared but I still feel some pain in that part sometimes (I can run and walk normally without pain) And sometimes I can hear the pop sound there in calf What should I do?
I am 25 years old and have had sex with my bf last week after which I took I pill. Today I saw that I got bleeding and its paining down there. I am having a bit of headache and body pain specially legs and back. Is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding as the bleeding lasted just for few seconds?
Can we do sex with multiple partners without precaution. Actually there is a lady and she wants to have sex without condom. We both are married and is it cause HIV OR Hiv only happens when we interact with an infected person. Kindly suggest. Awaiting your response.
I am 22 years old. My vagina become loosen. because of masturbation. Whether I need to undergo for surgery or shall I use any tightening cream.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgerycovers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.