Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Agra and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jugendra Singh IndoliaYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old female. I am suffering from stomach pain since 1 year. Earlier the pain was mild but since a 3 weeks it has become quite massive. The pain I feel is exactly in the middle of the stomach and some times it is in the lower abdomen. Along with this I constantly feel back pain which is very strong. I have already consulted with an orthopedic surgeon but, he advised that the pain is not due to any bone problem. For the stomach pain, I got the sonography report twice but nothing was diagnosed. Also, I have to use the urinal within max 20 mins interval. I request you to advice what can be the reason of the issues I have been facing and what could be the remedy for this. Your advice is highly appreciated. Regards, Nancy.
I am 28 yr. Old male I suffering from knee joints pain and also have a back pain from last 2 month. My weight is decreasing from last one month (after appendix operation) what should I do?
My 67 year old mother is a chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Blood Pressure patient for over 2 decades now. Due to very little mobility her ankles are mostly swollen and her feet are very very dark brown in colour. Doctors say it is due to poor circulation and she needs to walk around to improve t. Her knees are terribly painful so she can hardly walk.
I am 47 year. My right side leg keen start paining some time. What will be the problem. Or may be due to loss calcium ?
What are the symptoms of bone tuberculosis? My ankle and knee is swell and pain so much. Is it the symptoms of tuberculosis?
Pain in the front side of shoulders from a long time reduces with some stretching exercises, realized more in the morning and moving the hand in upper side etc.
I'm having pain in my legs and can't easily stand up straight after coming to standing posing. Doctor says that the curve of my body is missing. And because of it my way of standing and walking bends forward. My legs having lethargic pain and same in case of my backbone. I did digital xray and report also concluded THE LOSS OF LUMBAR LORDOSIS. What to do in order to get back to a normal guy with a normal body posture. I'm very much conscious for my future, will the problem remain lyk dis or I can improve back to normal. These days I'm also having electrode therapy and exercise from Physiotherapist. Should I concern Neurologist or shud continue wid Physiotherapist.
I have problem with knee. When I sit and stand knee get some sound. And if I climb aur walk then it give a problem.
I am diabetic Patient, I have regularly severe pain in my underneath both leg, suggest an permanent solution R V. Bharadwaj.
My left arm is painful from 3-4 days it come and go often and feel heart burn feelings. I have acidity problem so is the heart burn is due to acidity or do I have some other problem?
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.