Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Agra. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H. B. Singh
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. H. B. SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old and undergoing treatment for psychotic depression since 1.5 years. Also diagnosed with thyroid. I have put on lot of weight around stomach and waist. Can you please suggest me a diet plan and exercises to reduce weight fast.
Hello sir I am 26 yes old I am going for Mpsc but I can't concentrate on my study properly what should I do sir?
For the last 04 months I have got abnormal heart beat together with nerve beat. This has happened 04 times since Oct. 15. No chest pain experienced nor any kind of giddiness. Doctor told that some nerve is giving current and unless it is identified, the palpitation will keep taking place. It is also noted that BP also fluctuating and a 25 my tablet has been prescribed and am taking same since 03 months. It is stated by doctor that it is not a heart disease. I hv been regular smoker for past 30 years. Now hv stopped smoking/drinking. Facing jammed of lungs, especially of left lung. Mucus from left lung moving within inside and I feel as if some liquid is moving inside when I take a sleep on the bed. Eco done by doctor states normal functioning of heart. The cause abnormal heart beat and abnormal beating of pulse is not known. For the past one month the average BP is 115_72. Pulse below 55. What is this syndrome and what to be the treatment. Pls advise both.
I am suffering from fever last night and pain my chest, hand almost full body pain and vomiting last night what I can do plss help.
Hello sir I am 19 years old and I have a big problem of stress I can't tolerate stress my heart beat becomes very fast and not able to sleep in night and difficult to Wake up without coffee I tried ashwagandha it causes constipation.
I quited smoking on 13th Jan. 2016. I was smoking from last 2 years. Now I have decided to quit it. It has been 1 month and sometimes I am getting urge and craving due to which my hands and feet become cold nd sweaty. And restlessness occurs and I feeling fatigue. What should I do? What are these signs? Help me out.
It is absolutely natural for your little ones to be anxious when you are separating from them. Though it can be difficult, but separation anxiety is one of the stages of development. It is supposed to fade away gradually by practicing some coping strategies. In case it intensifies and starts to interrupt with normal, daily activities, your child may have a separation anxiety disorder.
- Teach your child about separation anxiety: Regardless of the type of problem your child is struggling with, it is important for him or her to understand several things about anxiety. You should explain that anxiety is an adaptive system that signals the body that we are in danger. But it becomes a grave problem when the body tells that there is a danger even when there is no real danger. You should try to help your child identify his or her feelings and thoughts that he or she comes across when separating from you.
- Encourage your child not to seek help: Those kids who deal with separation anxiety seek excessive assurance from their parents. They keep on asking different questions in order to be cent percent sure that nothing would happen to them or their parents after they separate. You should tell your child that it is anxiety speaking for them and you can even make a plan with your child to beat anxiety.
- Create your child’s toolbox: One of the best ways to assist your child in dealing with separation anxiety is to create a toolbox for him or her that can be utilized if he feels scared. You should teach him or her to relax through calm breathing and relaxing his or her muscles.
- Teach your child to think realistically: Often it is found that kids with separation anxiety have thoughts that are quite unrealistic, but they don’t realize this when they feel anxious. For instance, if you and your husband are coming home late, your child may feel that both of his parents have had an accident. You may help him cope with it through a plan that would aid your child to detect the unhelpful thoughts and develop new thoughts that are realistic and helpful.
- Build your child’s bravery: In order to overcome separation anxiety, your kid has to practice some skills every time he faces such a situation. It is quite like an exercise that has to be turned into a habit so that your child feels better and gradually improves until he reaches his goals. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.