Doctor in Dr. Alok Gupta Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alok Gupta ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr.Alok gupta is a very brilliant person even i hve no words to say how genius is he ....i have a spine surgery problem so he done a surgery very well ..i m huge fen of him..nd for further i reference to every person related to this injury...thank uhh sir..
When I am in sleep, my mind not reacts immediately. Like when I wake in between sleep and want to move my hands or body, it becomes almost impossible for me at least for few seconds. Than after some time I able to move up or change side or make my hands or foot move. I am not able to find out where is the actual problem, please help me out? Thanks.
Problem: I have hand tremor for the last 7 years. Reason:(Medication) I went for counselling 7 years back and they prescribed some medicine. I observed hand tremor a day and consulted a neurologist. He asked me to stop those medicine and he gave some medicine. My hand tremor got reduced but not fully. I still have noticeable hand tremor which always disturb my daily activities. I do not have any bad habits. Can you please suggest me Natural remedies to get rid off the hand tremor? Thank you very much in advance.
Migraine is a very common problem in every socioeconomic group specially in females of all age group.
- General stress and strain on eyes are the commonest causes for that.
- Generally we are prescribed some over the counter drugs which give relief for some times but the problem relapse time to time.
- First of all improve your diet by eating healthy food, add salad, green vegetables, soup, fruits in your diet.
- Increase the intake of water which is free from pyogens and chemicals.
- Do yoga or exercise to increase the circulation towards the brain
- Apart from these tips therapy with tens (done by physiotherapists) is very useful in migraine and headache.
- There are some unani medicines which are also very useful in treatment and prevention of migraine.
My mother was neurofibroma type 2 patient .now she has multiple extramedullary lesions present in spine .already one time she undergone spine surgery for these problem .after 7 years same problem arise .now the lesions rise at same region. She is also under gone for gamma knife radiosurgery for bilateral schwanommas in brain .is there any chances to cure by applying the any type of radiotherapy for spinal lesions. Any type of radiosurgery is helpful for spinal tumours? Is it available in india. Please give me clarification about spinal radiosurgery. Pls help me. I am very sad about this situation.
I have operated for slip disc before 5 months back, but my left leg having numbness and tingling sensation and left thigh is not toned and weak.
My grand daughter is aged 2 years 4 months. She has Mild Autistic Syndrome. Can this ailment be completely cured with therapy or with acupressure ? Rgds
Actually, sir mera nerve system weak hai jis vjha se meri body m sensation hoti hai or testis mai bhi hoti h ap kuch btai ki yeh kyu hota hai.
From last 2 years i am facing a problem I feel like i am floating while laying down and bouncy when I walk I go for motion 4 times in day and whenever this happens on a large scale I go to washroom. Last time while I was trying to sleep I was very sleep as soon as I closed my eyes I felt like my heart rate stopped i am going to die And that is the feeling when I suddenly wake up take My phone and do random stuff after this happens for 3-4 times I finally sleep So last night this attack was on a very large scale I could not sleep felt like i am in a boat after I stood up at sat in washroom again I felt that same thing but on a large scale I suddenly woke up and I was feeling very bouncy my heart rate was high my face was hot and I could not breath I closed my eyes when I opened them I felt everything spinning im 18 and I am overweight plus I got my heart tests done they were all normal What to do? I have boards to give i am not able to study because of this help me.
Sleep disorder is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep.
Some common types of sleeping disorders are:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition.
Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Loss of concentration during the day
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages.
Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!