Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Zirakpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Rohini SamuelsYour feedback matters!
I am a student, my body weight is very high, that is very serious problem for me, I want to loss my body weight, I want to helps. I am trying to reduce my body by hard working bt failed. What should need that condition?
I want increase my testosterone level I go to gym perform exercise for past 3 year but still my body fat is not reducing I want to increase my testosterone level is there any medicine from which I can increase my testosterone and permanently.
What are the foods that is good for breastfeeding woman? What are the precautions to be taken for new born baby to protect from cold & cough?
I am 40 years old suffering from diabetes. What I should do to get relief. Kindly give me suggestions. Suffering last 6 month please guide line for lifestyle.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
I feel tired and weak through out the day. Have pain in both the legs. Follow a good diet, one hour of walking everyday, physical exercise but still do not feel energetic and do not want to do any sort of work. Everytime I want to sit or sleep a little bit. My bowel movements are good digestion is ok, drinks a lot of water. No fast food, spicy items or indulge in any bad habit, no smoking and alcohol. Have done the blood test everything is normal, Haemoglobin is also normal, Liver and kidney function test are also normal. Have fruits and milk everyday, but still my stamina is very low. Please suggest me what can I do and tell me some medicines which can improve my strength and to feel energetic. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 female and I have thyroid. I concerned a gynecologist and used some course but it was not cured. I was becoming fat day by day. So please help me how to decrease my weight and thyroid.
My brother is so concerned about his skinny body. Is there any home remedy that help him out to gain weight and also please prescribe some of the market products (weight gainers) those without any side effect help him to gain weight?
Hi, 29 years old female and unmarried girl. Living in Mumbai. I have 7.7*6.5 cm endometriosis cyst on my left ovary and 3 cm endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Next week I am going for a laparoscopic for the first time. Post surgery to avoid endometriosis doc may give me lupron injection ,but I am scared to take it as I have read many side effects of lupron. Please guide is it true that lupron have mental side effects? I am getting panic after knowing its side effects .please guide.
I want to use green coffee as fat burner. Is it really work as fat burner? My age is 27 and my weight is 86.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
How to became fat without proper diet. Within a month. N what is the proper diet plan for adults. N what exercise will be good for the man to get fat.
Now she is in her 6th week of pregnancy. She has positive RH factor. For this she has been taking ayurvedic medicines for last 1 years. Now after conception she is taking ayurvedic for arthritis and allopathy for pregnancy. Is it ok? Second, what should be her diet as she is vegetarian.
Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.