Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Zirakpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Rohini Samuels
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Rohini SamuelsYour feedback matters!
Is there any ways to reduce excess sugars which you have it everyday in your diet? Please suggest any remedy.
I am underweight and I want to gain weight. Could you please help me to gain weight. What food should I intake.
There was a time when only the elderly were at risk for a heart attack. Today however, anyone can have a heart attack. Symptoms of an oncoming heart attack are often misunderstood. When it comes to first aid for a heart attack, every second is precious and hence it is important to be clear about what a heart attack looks and feels like.
Here are a few symptoms of heart attacks to look out for.
- Feeling of weight on the chest
- Stomach pain with nausea and heartburn
- Radiating pain on the left side of the body, particularly on the arm
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
- Pain that moves from the chest to the throat and jaw
- Extreme exhaustion and weakness
- Cold sweat
The first thing to do if you or someone around you experiences a heart attack is to call a doctor. Call emergency services and ask for an ambulance to be sent at the earliest. Lie down and try to relax. Any form of exertion can worsen the situation. If you are alone, do not attempt to drive yourself anywhere. If an ambulance cannot get to you, ask someone around to drive you to the doctor.
Chewing on an aspirin immediately after a heart attack can help save a life. Aspirin has blood thinning properties that can increase the supply of blood to the heart. Studies have shown that chewing an aspirin is better than simply swallowing it in case of a heart attack.
If the patient loses consciousness at any point, check their heart rate. In case the person's heart stops beating attempt to perform CPR to restart the heart. This can restore partial supply of oxygenated blood to the heart. To perform CPR have the patient lie down on the ground and kneel beside them. Place your right palm on the center of their chest and place the left hand over it while interlocking the fingers. Keep your arms straight as you press down on the chest at regular intervals. Try and achieve 100 compressions a minute.
Living a healthy lifestyle can lower the risk of suffering from a heart attack. Cholesterol is one of the most common triggers of a heart attack. Eat a diet rich in fiber and low in fats and salt content can lower your cholesterol levels. This combined with regular exercise can also help maintain a healthy BMI that would in turn lower the risk of having a heart attack.
Hi sir I'm student and I am studying lots of time in night and day. So, please suggest me that which type of fruits and food we have to take for good eye health and mind health. What to do for more concentration on study Thank you so much sir My aim is to be a good doctor.
My father tongue movement stop and slabber so eating problem. Only liquid eating and breathing problem. Last three year.
My vitamin b12 result is 235 pg/ml and reference range 180 - 914 pg/ml some Dr. told me your b12 level more than 400pg/ml so you take b12 medicine. So I am very confused. Please advice brief ly Sir.
Sir/Madam, I am unable to eat food the amount I used to eat. Whenever I eat 2 chapatis or some rice, I feel that my stomach is fully packed and thereafter I can't eat any food. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am a 34 year old lady who has delivered a second child four months back. I want to reduce weight as fast as possible. what is the best way ?
1) if the medicine worked for your neighbor: it may not work on you. Yes, it is not absolutely ok to take a medicine as it treated your neighbor or friend or a relative.
2) a disease or a defection need stages of medication: Any diseases should be treated on levels of medication depending on the severity. Using a medicine without understanding the condition of the disease will destroy your immune system.
3) side effects self medication can not only aggravate your illness but also lead to other complications.
4) names remain same but composition varies you may know what the medicine is but you do not know that the composition of the drug/medicine varies which if taken affects your system.
5) skin creams: a dangerous experiment beautifully projected commercial ads attract you and drive you to purchase and try it on until you realise after usage that your skin gets irritated with it. Beware without a proper understanding of how your skin is, you cannot use over the counter creams and try it on.
6) overdose not knowing how much and when to be taken, the medication can lead to over dosage disturbing your entire internal system.
7) medical store sellers: they are not doctors it is highly seen that medical store sellers are asked by patients for medicines. Remember that the medication given by such people lead to side effects as they least know about your medical history and physical condition.